All Comments on 'Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 02'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
richie78richie78over 3 years ago
Another brilliant installment

You've kept us waiting, but fuck it was worth it.

I'm still trying to work out what you're planning with the immunes. I keep hoping for some "good" guy wins, even if they still end up kinky as fuck, butit feels like the stakes keep rising so we must be getting closer & closer to the end chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A different story

I came to this series for erotic and sex scenes, but now I am genuinely interested in the overall scheme of it. That's a brilliant story-writing my friend. God bless you.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 3 years ago

This is was worth the wait. But damn at the wait.

Nuns are always a fun kink. I hope you keep those nuns with the headgear at least. Something insanity hot about doing a nun who is wearing her habit/coif.

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrover 3 years ago

Thank you for the latest installment. I will reread this one as I have gone through the previous stories. Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Probably in the top 10...

...of erotic stories that WOULD NOT be sanctioned by the Pope. But that’s only a guess. Maybe he’s got a better IMAGINE-ation than I give him credit for having. And I only make that assumption due to your failure to include any alter boys. You’re the authors so you write what you want, but if your gonna try to win over the Catholic demographic, nuns ain’t gonna cut it. Everyone one who ever attended a Catholic school and faced a nun with a bible in her left hand and a ruler in her right knows that you gotta be willing to sprinkle in an alter boy or two to truly win over that crowd. Just sayin’.

Incredible writing as always. Not a lot of story progress in these six pages but a great amount of pleasure, a good amount of humor, and another reason or two to both love and hate and then again love the White Witches.

Thank you for continuing this story and sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still loving the hot and heavy

I was SO thrilled to see a new chapter and actually was delaying the read so I had something to look forward to. I love the honesty of your characters when they say things regarding how they love each but are scared and how they believe in what they are doing but it scares the shit out of them. That is truth for so many people in different situations at different points of their lives. Nobody is without fear about something but to admit it seems to be what scares many people the most. I cannot wait to see what happens to Tanya and the other 2 who are hunkered down in the apartments. I look forward to your next chapter and the many after those. You really bring serious joy to some people out there and you should know that and feel proud knowing you are making some part of some people’s lives better. Thank you again for what you do.

J.D.

ThemutantcowThemutantcowover 3 years ago

Brilliant as ever - could read a whole lot more just of those three exploring their new selves together! Keep up the great work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Long time fan

Long time fan here. Love your stories, as crazy as they are. Can we expect a new chapter soon? I know the world is in bad shape and all, so take your time. I can’t wait to find out what happens next, though I much appreciate the increase in writing quality since you decided to take more time between chapters. Like I said, take your time.

ThemutantcowThemutantcowover 3 years ago

Hope you’re both ok! Missing transformations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Checking on you

I hope that you are both doing well. CV19 has hit way too close to home here at home. Hope to see your next drop soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hope you guys are doing well

Re-read the entire series over the past couple of weeks, can't wait to see you back at it again! Stay safe out there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic series!

I’ve read the entire series over the past few weeks and like everyone else I’m immensely impressed by the quality of the writing. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter! A favorite is the dynamic between Brittney and Maria, and in general any scene the former lawyer appears in (her scene with Eric was brilliant).

One critique is that some characters, mostly the futa or shemale ones, seems to get the short shrift. I imagine they may not be your particular “thing” to write about but literally one more scene with such characters as Jeffrey/Freya, Deanna (the witness husband who gets turned into a shemale whore class, or even the first prototype futa, would turn them from a loose end to a satisfying one. As it is it feels like the camera cuts away just before we get to see them even once in action. If I can leave you with one wish, it’s a little more love for those kind of characters.

Anyway, wish you the best and thank you for the headaches I’ve gotten from reading way into the night!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for your comment, Anonymous.

The dynamic between Brittney and Maria is one of the most important in the series.

You’ll be happy to know that our futanari characters have a great many scenes upcoming in New Normal with one of them being studied in depth.

One of the problems with writing an epic like Transformations (We’re closing on 1,000,000 words) is that some storylines won’t get as much detail as we’d like to give. Our goal is to write the story of a great conflict told through the eyes of many different characters with diverse points of view. A lot of scenes end up ‘on the cutting room floor’ simply because we run out of space. At some point, we might revisit some of those scenes as short stories in the Transformations universe - for instance, Evilyn Hellstorm is going to get her own spin-off series of novels simply because she has adventures outside the central conflicts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OK

I am seriously hoping that y'all are on such a roll we will get a few chapters in a relatively short period.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 3 years ago

Any timeline on when chapter 3 is coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Chapter 3?????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
REVENGE

Great story. A wonderful read. 1 thing I would like to see is, REVENGE for Chad. I mean sloppy seconds from his own wife. I would have asked for another woman, at least. I hope at the end of this, he leaves Amy, and finds someone that is not so easily turned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I seriously hope you two are all right. It's been almost 4 months. I think a lot of us are worried.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 3 years agoAuthor

So, a funny thing happened on our way to Chapter 3...

Actually, a lot happened. Near the end of the year, things went a little bonkers. To make things worse, we decided to try to get a book out in time for Christmas and put The New Normal on hold until we could write Transformations: Naughty vs. Nice.

Well, Naughty vs. Nice turned into the single biggest book we've written yet at over 90,000 words. Unfortunately, those 90,000 words are much later in the Transformations storyline. Long story short? We can't release it until November 2021.

We're pleased to announce that we have just submitted Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 3 to the queue. God and the censors willing, it will be up sometime this weekend... fingers crossed. Also, we're 3000 words into The New Normal Ch. 4.

We will do everything possible to make sure we don't have any more pauses. (Ann: I am removing any and all shiny and/or latex objects from Wayne's sight until he finishes each book IN ORDER!)

Thanks for sticking with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Glad to hear from you. I can't wait to read what's next, as are many other people I am sure.

If you ever need to do a pause, please do so. Do not feel pressured to publish quickly. We wait with much anticipation, but we can wait!

Anyway, keep up the good work.

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53about 3 years ago

I have been an avid reader of your Transformations story arcs since I came across your writings on LitErotica.  I hope and trust that you have not been hit hard with the covid 19 virus  and things are well with you both.

I am looking forward to Chapter #3 in The New Normal story arc.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 3 years ago

Well its good to hear everything is ok

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just finished reading whole series to date. Best I have read on literotica! Thanks so much for writing and keep the great work!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 3 years agoAuthor

According to Literotica, chapter 3 has a release date of 3/30 so it should go online tomorrow.

AnoniemousAnoniemousabout 3 years ago

Excellent. Things are hotting up now. Onwards to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...