Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 05

Story Info
Clone. Tanya evolves. Penthouse. Orgy. Coven.
15.5k words
10.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 5

Comments welcome!

-----------------------------------------

Bull's Brothel Downtown Ithaca

7:00 AM

Dr. Allen Thompson opened his eyes. He was flat of his back on the multiple futon mattresses that served as his bed. There was no frame, the mattresses were stitched together and lay across the floor of the back of his medical office.

He smiled and reached beside him for Evie.

She wasn't there.

He sat up and looked around the laboratory. "Evie?" Panic gripped him for a moment - had it all been a dream?

He stood up naked, his huge cock and balls swinging between his thighs. "Evie?!"

"Up front," Evie called.

Allen sighed and smiled. He lumbered into the front of his surgery.

Evie had changed into a white latex nurse's uniform with red piping. She was bending over the naked patient from the night before.

"According to her chart you wanted G-Cups on this one, so I injected her with three CCs of Titty Grow," Evie said.

Allen leaned against the wall and felt himself stiffen as he looked at Evie's short skirt riding up on her round ass and the tops of her red fishnet stockings. "What are you doing?"

She looked over her shoulder at him, her red hair in a bun. "My job."

"Evie, you haven't been a nurse in over half a century."

She turned around smiled at him, licking her lips. "Allen, I think I can remember enough to administer Titty Grow and work a Sterilizer."

Allen shook his head. "You don't have to do that."

"I want to," she said as she turned back to the patient. She caressed the woman's expanding breasts. "Besides, if I'm going to stay here I need to earn my keep."

Allen teared up. "You're really staying?"

She walked to him and took his hand. "Allen Thompson, I didn't come all this way just to say 'hi'. You are the love of my life. I've done my job for Eric, and I raised my boy. It's my turn... our turn, Allen."

"I... I didn't want to hope," Allen whispered.

"Do not cry. Twelve foot tall, thousand pound surgeons do not cry," she said and put her arms around him as best she could.

"Evie, you're really okay with what I am?"

"No, I am not. We are going to find a way to undo some of this." She reached up and caressed his broad chest. "Eric should never have pushed you to experiment on yourself."

He shook his head. "Evie, I've been trying to find a solution to this for decades..."

"Yes, but you didn't have me and now you do."

He smiled and caressed her face.

"And I believe there's a genius doctor even smarter than you a few miles away who can lend a hand."

***

Cathy wasn't surprised when there was a knock at the door a few minutes after 7:00 AM. She was entwined on the bed with Tracy, and she was very annoyed to have to untangle herself.

It had taken hours for her to talk Tracy down. She couldn't blame her for being upset over the auction.

Cathy only wished such things still caused her anxiety.

Too many years had passed, and she had seen too much.

She had done too much.

If there ever was a reckoning for all this, that judgment would fall upon her as well.

She pulled herself free from her sleeping lover and walked naked across the floor.

She opened it without looking through the peephole. "This is becoming a habit."

Hecate stared grim faced at her. "You left in the middle of the auction."

"I came. I adorned your arm. I even helped with the first item up for bid. I got bored. I left."

"How can you be so cold to me?"

Cathy stepped into the hall. She reached down and ran her hand up the inside of Hecate's thigh. "If you want heat? Be worthy of it."

Hecate groaned and embraced her, pressing her dark red lips against Cathy's.

Cathy yielded, leaning back in Hecate's embrace. Hecate smiled down at her.

Cathy grinned. "What happened? Did you get all hot and bothered and then have to spend the night alone?"

"I wasn't alone. I had a dreary little man with a small cock try unsuccessfully to fuck my ass."

Cathy laughed. "He should have used his fist."

"I would have asked but he shot his little dribble of sperm on my thigh and fell asleep."

Cathy laughed harder. "Is he still alive?"

"Yes, but only because he's worth $50 billion and owns a defense contracting company."

Cathy reached up and caressed Hecate's face. "Poor thing."

Hecate pulled away. "I'm sure you and Tracy had a wonderful evening."

Cathy looked over her shoulder toward the bed. "She's insatiable. She might be the best lover I've ever had."

Hecate grabbed Cathy's hair and pulled her head back. "You fucking..."

Cathy laughed. She turned toward Hecate and put her hands on the Mother Superior's face. "I love you. When this world is gone, I will love you still. When the stars finally go out and leave the universe in perpetual dark? Your face will be the last thing I see before the consuming darkness. Forever, Hecate. These days will pass, and you will learn how little this war actually matters. And I will be here for you."

Hecate let go of her hair. She trembled and a single tear ran down her cheek.

Cathy leaned forward and kissed the tear. She closed her eyes. "Mmm, I could live off these. You should cry more."

Hecate laughed. "You really are a witch." She took a step back. "I actually came here to talk to you about a different matter. I'm hearing reports of erratic behavior among the Whore Caste we've created."

"Erratic how?"

"Yesterday, a junior Whore Master reportedly knocked out a Church Agent who was attempting to investigate a defective futanari. A Street Whore attacked a nun with a garbage can lid when that nun slapped a Professional Caste. Two futanari reported being attacked by a 'whip wielding dominatrix' when she caught them with a Street Whore. And, near the wall, three junior Whore Masters stood off a team of Church agents who were trying to apprehend a group of untransformed hiding in an abandoned building."

Cathy smiled. "I could've warned you."

"About?"

"My love, you were so careful to make sure there were no complete Whore Masters or White Witches, other than me, because you didn't want your authority challenged. What you've failed to understand is: nature abhors a vacuum, Hecate. The junior Whore Masters, the Dominants, even the Street Whores will step in to replace the protectors if the need arises. It is our nature to protect the weak. And there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop that."

***

"My clone's gonna get fat," Caitlyn giggled.

They had moved from the bathroom to the master bedroom. Caitlyn was curled on the bed with her clone, the umbilical cord still connecting them.

The clone nursed contentedly at Caitlyn's left breast.

Tanya leaned against the wall and chewed her nail as she watched the two beautiful women on the bed. The clone was the same size as Caitlyn now.

Caitlyn's eyes fluttered closed, and she moaned. A moment later she sighed. "Golly, do you think all women orgasm when they breastfeed? I'm getting worn out."

"Do you need water?" Tanya asked. She held up a bottle.

Caitlyn nodded. "She's drinkin' me dry."

Tanya knelt by the bed and held the bottle to Caitlyn's lips.

The blonde drank half the bottle then licked her lips. "Isn't Cassandra beautiful?"

"Cassandra?" Tanya asked.

"Yes, I'm Caitlyn Cassandra Collins di Manetti and she's Cassandra Caitlyn Collins di Manetti - much better than 'Caitlyn II' don't you think?"

Tanya smiled. "Absolutely. Cassandra it is."

The bedroom door opened, and Keith stepped in with Lexi.

Lexi had a plate of scrambled eggs.

"Yay!" Caitlyn said. "I'm starving."

Tanya turned away.

"Could you feed me, Lexi?" Caitlyn asked. "I can't get an arm free."

"Um, sure," Lexi said. She leaned over the bed.

"No, get in bed with us. I won't bite... but just be aware that Cassandra occasionally does. Nipple bites hurt like a motherfucker."

Lexi looked nervously toward Tanya.

Tanya looked at the floor.

Lexi lay down beside Caitlyn and started feeding her scrambled eggs with a fork.

"Yummy," Caitlyn said around a mouthful.

"So you named her Cassandra?" Keith asked. He sat on the edge of the bed and stroked Lexi's hip.

"Yeah, I just swapped my middle and first names for her. If I have any more clones I might have to do something like reverse the letters... Nyltiac? No, that sounds stupid."

"No more clones," Tanya said. "You're going back to the doctor as soon as possible."

"Maybe Cassandra will want to have a clone?" Caitlyn said.

"No. Two of you are quite enough."

The doorbell rang.

Tanya looked at the clock. "It's not even nine. Cathy's early." She walked into the living room to the front door.

The towering giantess Nurse Raquel from Union Square was standing outside.

"Good morning, Mistress Manetti. I've come to cut the cord," Raquel said. She was wearing the same latex nurse's outfit from the night before.

"I'm sorry, what?" Tanya asked as she looked up at her.

"The umbilical cord," Raquel said. She held up a white medical bag.

"Oh... okay." Tanya stepped aside. "Please come in."

Raquel ducked and stepped through the doorway. She laughed. "I'm getting better with doors. I hardly ever bump my head anymore. Hardly ever." She rubbed her forehead.

"They're in the master bedroom," Tanya said as she led Raquel through the living room. "I thought... you were a receptionist."

"Well, sort of. But don't you worry, I can cut an umbilical cord easy peasy lemon squeezy."

They went into the bedroom.

"Aww!" Raquel said. "Everybody's on the bed! So sweet." She walked in. "I'm here to cut the umbilical."

"Thank goodness!" Caitlyn said. "I was wondering when I could get untethered."

"Now, let's see." Raquel opened her bag and took out some chrome implements. "Don't worry. There's no nerves in the umbilical. Neither of you will feel a thing."

She attached two clamps to the white, slick umbilical. Then she took out scissors and carefully cut it between the clamps. "Just have to tie it to make the clone's belly button."

Raquel took the slick cord in her huge fingers. She sobbed. "I... my fingers are so big..."

Lexi slid down in the bed. She put her hand on Raquel's hand. "Just show me what to do. I'll be your hands."

Raquel smiled. "Thank you. Over and... yes, now under. Now, just pull tight. Perfect!" She released the clamp.

Then Raquel reached in her bag and pulled out a spray bottle marked Insta-Heal. She sprayed the tied cord.

It drew into the clone's abdomen. A few seconds later, the clone had a small, perfect navel.

Raquel sighed. "I did it. My last act as a nurse. I did it."

"What do you mean, last act?" Keith asked.

She sniffled. "Last night, after you left? I made a mistake and gave the doctor the wrong bottle. He yelled at me. One of the nuns called me stupid. I think they were going to... you know."

"They were going to what?" Tanya asked.

Raquel looked at her. She took her index finger and poked at the corner of her eye. "The needle. Worker Caste. I ran away - I know we're not supposed to, but..." She began to sob and laid her head down on the bed.

Lexi stroked her hair. "It was okay that you ran."

Keith knelt beside her. "Yes, it was. You don't have to be afraid here."

"I came here because I knew you would need somebody to cut the cord for you. It's not something most people know how to do. I still had my medical tablet, so I looked up your apartment."

Caitlyn smiled at her. "We couldn't have done it without you."

Raquel smiled and wiped her eyes. Her makeup was still perfect - since it wasn't makeup at all but the electronic tattoo. "Um, when the afterbirth comes out, Caitlyn may have the urge to eat it. Now, Mistress Manetti, you should let her eat it if she wants - it's just natural for..." Raquel looked confused. "...dogs. Oh. I'm getting things mixed up again, aren't I? She probably shouldn't eat the afterbirth."

Caitlyn frowned. "Don't worry, I totes won't do that."

Raquel nodded and smiled. Then she stood up and straightened her uniform. "Okey dokey, then." She closed her medical bag and turned toward the door.

"Where are you going?" Keith asked.

"I thought maybe I would just go out on the street - I know how to fuck. Not even I can mess that up. There are Nurse Whores, right?"

"Candy Strippers," Caitlyn said.

Raquel shrugged and laughed. "I even got that wrong."

Caitlyn looked at Tanya.

"No," Tanya said.

Caitlyn frowned and stared at her.

"Absolutely not."

"Shall we vote?" Caitlyn growled. "Me and Cassandra vote yes."

"She's a clone. You only get one vote," Tanya said.

"I vote yes," Keith said. "Lexi?"

Lexi looked at Tanya.

Tanya gritted her teeth. "She doesn't get a vote either."

Raquel looked around the room. "What are you all talking about?"

"My vote is the only one that counts," Tanya said.

"That's arrogant as fuck," Keith said.

"My coven, my rules. I'm still deciding on you, Keith."

"This is the Misfits Coven and she's a misfit, so she's in," Caitlyn said. "Don't fuck with me, Tanya. I just gave birth, I'm lactating, and Cassandra keeps biting my tit."

Tanya closed her eyes and sighed. "Raquel? You're staying here. With us."

"Oh, I... I couldn't," she said. But her eyes said something far different.

"Yes, you can," Tanya said, then she softened. "We might need someone to cut more umbilicals. Who knows?"

Raquel dropped her bag and grabbed Tanya in a hug.

She lifted her a foot off the ground.

"God! Crushing me! Put me down!" Tanya hissed.

"Oops! Sorry!" She set Tanya on her feet. "I'll be more careful. And I'm not nearly as clumsy as I was the first day after I was transformed. I rarely break things now. Rarely."

***

Cathy and Tracy got out of the SUV in front of Tanya's apartment building shortly before 10 AM.

The Street Whores and Studs were already working both sides of the street.

"Jesus, it's like XXX-rated Mardi Gras every day," Tracy said. She adjusted her boobs in the tight blouse. She was wearing one of her naughty School Girl outfits with seven inch heels.

Cathy was back in her tight white latex pants and heels, her boobs straining the matching halter.

Though Tracy left the diamond necklace back at the hotel, she still wore the bracelet which marked her as Cathy's property.

"You think this is something? In a few weeks, we'll tell the city of New York the viruses have been eradicated but that those who suffered from them have incurably high sex drives. We'll open the Red Zone for sexual tourism - these streets will be crowded with humans looking for a good time."

"They'll never agree to that!"

Cathy laughed. "Of course, they will. We'll shame them in the media for being unaccepting of alternative lifestyles if they put up any resistance. And, trust me, when the sexual tourism money starts flowing into the city coffers? Every city in the US will be clamoring for a red light district."

They walked into the apartment building.

"So that's the plan? Infiltrate every city?"

Cathy nodded. "There will be a boom here in the zone: luxury hotels, casinos. They won't notice when 1% of those visiting don't return from their vacations but choose to stay or emigrate to the new Cuba."

"So you're going to transform 1% of the visitors at the Union Square facility?"

They stepped into the stairwell.

"1% to start. As those in charge either join us or become too rich to care? We'll increase the numbers. We transform nearly 5% of the visitors to Cuba."

Tracy took her arm. "Cathy? Can't you see this is wrong?"

Cathy paused on the stairs. "Darling, this is the situation we are in: something is going to happen that will end the human race, I don't know what that is. There is something horrible that only a handful of people on this earth know about. The only one of them with a plan is Morpheus. It's a twisted plan. A horrible plan in many ways but it will work."

"How do you know? How do you know any of this is true?"

She stroked Tracy's hair. "I believe. I lived half a lifetime before Latigo Key. I've seen the difference between a vanilla life and this new life. I believe this new life is better. And I've heard things and seen things - I think what I saw was the future. Everything will work out in that future. I believe that. We just have to make that future happen."

***

Cathy rang the doorbell.

Inside the apartment, something crashed.

Cathy and Tracy looked at each other.

"Oops! Sorry. Just the dining room table. I've got it," a woman said inside.

The door opened and Tanya Manetti appeared in her dominatrix outfit. "Welcome to my new living hell." She turned and walked away, her round hips rolling with each step.

A giantess was in the dining room setting the table back on its legs. "Not much clearance in here. I bumped it."

"Raquel, honey? Why don't you sit down... gently... on the couch? Maybe watch a little television? Take a nap?" Tanya said.

"Oh, sure! I can do that!" She skirted past Tracy, her big breasts brushing the top of Tracy's head. "Sorry!"

Tanya shook her head. "We're going to need a bigger place."

"Is she part of your coven?" Cathy asked as she took Tanya's arm.

"I... don't know? I... guess?" Tanya said as she led them into the bedroom.

"Oh, fuck! She's doing it again!" Caitlyn shrieked as her brunette clone latched on and sucked while her hand snaked between Caitlyn's thighs and found her clit. "I told you she was going to be totally into me!"

Tracy raised her eyebrows and her mouth fell open. "Is that... natural? I mean... aren't they related?"

"There are no straight clones and they're not known for decorum," Cathy whispered.

Caitlyn moaned. "We're not... related... this is... masturbation. Sweet fucking... masturbation!"

Cathy laughed and looked at the other two people on the bed. "And you two weren't here before...?"

"This is Keith," Tanya said. "And Lexi... she's just visiting."

Keith stood up. "You're... her... aren't you? You're Cathy...?"

Cathy smiled.

"Can I?" He held out his arms.

She embraced him. "Yes. You may." Then she held out her hand and Lexi took it.

Cathy narrowed her eyes. "Did the two of you have an altercation with a Church agent yesterday?"

Lexi's eyes opened wide.

Cathy laughed. Then she looked at Tanya. "Did you beat two futanari with a whip yesterday?"

Tanya looked at her feet.

"I should've known," Cathy laughed.

"Don't blame Tanya, Mistress," Caitlyn said. "She thought they were hurting me."

"Don't worry, darling. Nobody is in trouble." She knelt over the bed. She stroked the clone's hair. "What's her name?"

"Cassandra Caitlyn Collins di Manetti," Caitlyn said.

"My that's a mouthful. I need to transfer your memories and personality into her." She put her hands on Caitlyn's and Cassandra's temples. Cathy smiled. "Cassandra is completely blank. She only has her urges and control over her body. Other than that, she is completely new." She turned to Tracy. "Last night, I showed you the ugliness of this new world. Now, I'll show you the beauty."

Cathy's eyes rolled back in her head.

Caitlyn and Cassandra went rigid.

The mind isn't linear. Thoughts and memories are not orderly. They flowed from Caitlyn into Cathy and then into Cassandra as a flood of ideas and images. Here was a skinned knee twenty-years ago, there was Caitlyn's first kiss with Tanya. Birthdays and holidays, days when it rained and sunny days. The taste of ice cream on a sunny day, the taste of tears at her mother's funeral. Falling in love and broken hearts.

With each memory, Caitlyn laughed and cried on the bed in unison with Cathy and Cassandra, all three experiencing Caitlyn's life as a torrent of scenes.