Transformations: The New Normal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glanced back at the foyer - Jeremy had not moved.

Tanya smiled.

***

Hecate sat at the large mahogany desk in her office and signed requisitions. It was boring work, but an invasion ran as much on paperwork as strategy.

She heard the commotion in the hallway outside: a woman's voice sharp and angry and the voices of nuns and priests trying to calm her.

The clergy were failing at this task.

And, as the woman's voice drew closer to her office, she cringed.

She knew the voice.

The office doors swung inward.

"Mother Superior Hecate is unavailable!" A nun growled but the woman pushed past her.

"Out of my way, you rubber titted moron!" Dr. Demona said as she stared directly at Hecate. She stood defiant in her pink latex nurse outfit and stiletto heels, her fists on her hips.

"How did you get into the zone?!" Hecate demanded as she stood up from her desk.

"Submarine from Connecticut."

"You weren't authorized...!"

Demona smiled. "Yeah, that's what the little fucker driving the sub said. Then Maria picked him up by the throat and shook him a little. He changed his tune."

Hecate paled. "Is... Mistress Marapova... here?"

Demona smirked. "Wonder Bitch? Naah, she's busy. She just greased the wheels for me."

Hecate sighed. "What are you doing here, Demona?"

"You put people who were infected with both viruses back on the street?"

"What?"

Demona slammed her hands down on the desktop. "Did you put double infecteds back on the street?!"

Hecate shook her head. "Yes, of course we..."

"What ignorant motherfucker told you that you could do that?"

"The viruses ran their course even in the double infected."

"Yeah, they did. The only problem is that futanaris with bimbo flu need hormone therapy after they recover. You didn't regulate them, did you?"

"Regulate them? Havana never said..."

"Havana?! Havana doesn't know shit. Those are my viruses, idiot." She leaned menacingly over the desk and glared at Hecate. "Those futanari / Bimbo hybrids came out with major clinical depression. They're dangerous to themselves. Jesus wept, didn't any of you notice that?!"

Hecate blinked. "There... there were scattered reports..."

"Names. Addresses. Now! I need a team of nurses. We need to visit each and every one of them and get them regulated."

Hecate stared at her.

"Now! As in immediately! Otherwise I'm on the phone with Maria."

Hecate stood up. "Sister?"

The flustered nun ran to her side.

"Get Dr. Demona anything she needs," Hecate said.

Demona stared into Hecate's eyes. "God help you if one of them has hurt themselves. What am I saying? God won't be able to save you from her."

Hecate stared at her desk as Demona left with the nun.

***

Tanya stood with her legs apart and smiled down at Jeremy. He was a clit suckling expert. She reached down and stroked his thin hair and he moaned with pleasure.

Being a domme might not be a bad thing.

He wasn't just attentive to her clit: occasionally his long tongue snaked out of his mouth and dove to impossible depths inside her pussy - his modifications were apparently numerous including a supernaturally long tongue which she could swear had studs on the surface.

On one exceptionally deep tongue thrust he reached up and caressed the rosebud of her ass with his middle finger and that caused Tanya to moan out loud.

She put her hand on his forehead and pushed him back, the long tongue retreating back into his mouth.

"Did I displease you, Mistress?" He stammered.

He sounded terrified.

"No, Jeremy. You did not displease me." She turned and walked away, her heels clicking on the marble floor.

He scurried after her on his hands and knees.

She could feel him staring intently at her ass and his utter devotion to her made her smile. "I think I and my coven are going to like it here, Jeremy."

"Yes, Mistress! I will do anything to make you comfortable and happy here!" He sounded ready to orgasm.

She turned and looked down at him.

The odd chastity devices looked like two bright silver coins - one where his cock should be and the other where his testicles should hang.

Both areas didn't have so much as a bulge beneath the silver disks.

"Stand," Tanya said.

He practically leapt to his feet. Then he clasped his hands behind his back, spread his legs and looked down at the floor.

Tanya ran the end of the riding crop down his smooth chest to his flat stomach.

She tapped the top silver disk. "What on earth did she do to you, Jeremy?"

He swallowed. "They can only be opened by a member of Whore Caste."

She reached down and caressed the edge of the disk. The outer rim turned gently under her touch.

The silver disk was actually a metal iris that opened as she turned the dial.

Jeremy's thick cock emerged from the opening, glistening pink and covered in the same studs as his tongue.

Tanya laughed in spite of herself. "Oh... my goodness!"

When it fully emerged, hard and glistening from the opening, it was as thick as her wrist and a foot long.

But it wasn't a cock at all.

She knelt down in front of him, her thighs spread wide.

It was shaped like a cock with a nice curve and a head that swelled nicely, but there was no urethra - no opening for him to cum.

Jeremy's cock was a dildo made of flesh.

She stroked it and Jeremy moaned with pleasure.

She smiled up at him. "So it still feels good?"

"Even... better than... before."

Tanya leaned forward and licked gently.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," Jeremy moaned.

Tanya realized that Jeremy had been completely unable to touch himself unless a Whore Caste opened his chastity device. "Poor thing," Tanya laughed. "Oh! And you can't cum in any event, can you?"

"I... it's something like cumming... it's just... all inside."

Tanya reached down and turned the lower, second disk.

A second dildo cock emerged, this one only slightly smaller than the first.

Tanya smiled. She was really starting to like this whole domme thing.

***

Keith kissed Lexi as he held her tight on the bed.

She pulled free. "Stop."

"What? Why?" Keith said as he pushed her black hair out of her eyes.

"This... isn't going to work."

He laughed mischievously. "Been working pretty great for the last day." He rolled her onto her back and pressed her onto the bed.

She pushed him off. "This... isn't going to work out."

He sighed and rolled onto his back. His hard cock tented the thin sheet over his midsection. "Is this about Tanya? She'll come around..."

"No, it's about us."

Keith rolled onto his side and stared at her. "Did she say something to you this morning?"

"It's not fucking Tanya! It's... me... us... this! I'm not a woman anymore."

Keith laughed. "Lexi! You are a woman."

She shook her head. "Yeah, well most women don't have what I have... down there."

"Hey, I love you! I don't care about..."

Lexi laughed. "Love? We just met, Keith! A week ago I was engaged to a man whom I loved..."

"Are you telling me you don't love me?"

"How..." She looked away. "How could I? You're just some horny stud who knows all the right buttons to push." Lexi fought back tears. "A consolation prize for losing out on my wedding."

Keith stared at her with his mouth open. "I... what the... you think I'm a consolation prize?!"

"You're my rebound."

Keith rolled onto his feet and stared at the wall. "Yeah? Well... you weren't mine." He stood up and walked out of the bedroom.

Lexi turned her head and screamed into the pillow. Better this way. It's better this way.

***

Caitlyn and Cassandra looked up from the dining room table as Keith stormed out of the bedroom, dragging his tight jeans up over his hips as he headed for the apartment door.

"Going somewhere?" Caitlyn asked.

"Out."

"But, where..." Cassandra asked.

"Just out, goddamn it!"

Caitlyn and Cassandra both pouted at the same time. "Don't forget about the orgy tonight," they both said in unison.

He slammed the door on the way out.

***

Tanya lay flat of her back on the dining room table in the penthouse as Jeremy thrust above her, his twin cocks fucking both her holes at the same time.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" Tanya chanted as Jeremy moved like a machine between her widespread thighs.

He didn't get tired, he didn't get soft, and he most certainly didn't cum first.

A week ago, anal was the last thing she wanted in a romantic interlude, but this new transformed body was loving double penetration.

She had worried about lubrication until she found out that Jeremy's dual dildo cocks secreted some type of lubricant through their pores.

He smiled lovingly down at her as he drove her closer and closer to orgasm.

She smiled too, knowing she would punish him for the eye contact later.

Studying his face, she knew that he would literally fuck till he dropped dead if she asked.

He was hers. He belonged to her.

He was property.

And that thought pushed her over the brink as muscles inside her pussy and ass fired in unison, milking his twin cocks.

She screamed and he cried out as well, his own orgasm pumping somewhere inside him.

He collapsed on top of her, and she shoved him off and onto his back.

She rolled onto her elbow.

His twin dildo cocks were twitching but they showed no sign of going limp.

Tanya slowly reached down and caressed the dial of his upper chastity. She had a brief terrifying thought that the iris might instantly close and castrate Jeremy in a spray of blood.

Instead, the thick cock instantly shrank and pulled back into his abdomen as the iris closed.

Tanya laughed.

Then she twisted the other dial and left him smooth and sexless.

She smiled and caressed his chastities. "Pour me a glass of wine and draw me a bath, Jeremy."

He jumped to his feet. "Yes, Mistress!" He ran away toward the kitchen.

Tanya rolled onto her back on the table and laughed out loud.

***

Jeremy reverently helped Tanya back into her dominatrix outfit after her bath.

Tanya looked at her reflection in the mirror. No, she thought. The eyeliner should be thicker.

She smiled as the electronic eyeliner obeyed her and made her eyes look more exotic. Her lipstick went to a deeper shade of red to match and then turned glossy.

"You look beautiful, Mistress," Jeremy said.

She had a sudden urge to scold him for speaking.

But she fought it back. "Thank you, Jeremy."

His entire naked body blushed red, and he trembled from her comment.

Every part of his personality is tied to my happiness, she thought. It was thrilling and, at the same time, terrifying. He was tied to her just the same as her coven.

Encumbrance and responsibility - she was like a snowball rolling downhill, gathering more and more people around her like layers of snow and ice.

Jeremy was weak and he was drawn to her strength like a moth to a flame. Caitlyn and now Cassandra as well were tied securely to her. Nurse Raquel could barely cross the street without guidance.

Keith? He was almost an equal to her but even he acquiesced to her will.

And then there was Lexi.

No, actually Lexi wasn't an issue. The futanari had to go.

Jeremy had raised his eyes from the floor and was staring at her body.

"Eyes down, Jeremy."

He immediately looked at the floor.

"Good boy." She handed him the riding crop and he took it as if she were handing him Excalibur. "Keep this here. I prefer my cat o'nine tails for the street. When I return tonight, I will use the crop on you."

Jeremy shivered and moaned under his breath.

"I thought you might like that," Tanya laughed. "I will be bringing my coven to live here tonight. I want the apartment spotless and prepared for their arrival."

Jeremy's eyes darted up. "Then you are going to stay?! I get to stay with you?!"

"Well, yes..."

He dropped to the floor and kissed her boots, groveling and crying in gratitude.

She pulled her foot away. "Stop that! As I said, I want the house spotless. If you want to stay here, you must prove your worth to me."

"Yes! Yes, Mistress!"

She turned away and clicked her heels across the marble to the front door.

Tanya closed the door behind her and leaned back against it. In the space of a couple of days she had a large, polyamorous family and a multi-million dollar penthouse to replace her small apartment.

She was also turning into the Marquis de Sade.

The door to the other penthouse was open a few inches.

A face peered out at her from the darkened apartment.

There was something about the woman's face. It was... familiar. She felt like she should recognize...

The elevator doors opened abruptly and the door to the second penthouse closed.

"I thought..." Tanya began.

The doorman looked at her from the elevator, his coat still unbuttoned and his long, thick cock standing at attention.

He looked at her doubled over in misery. "I... didn't cum..."

Tanya had wanted to ask about the woman who was in the supposedly empty apartment, but the sight of the doorman's stiff predicament took priority. She laughed. "You poor thing." She licked her lips. "Here I've been getting fucked in both holes at once and you've had a massive case of blue balls."

The doorman gasped and stared longingly at her body.

"I should have invited you in. I've never sucked a man off when I was being made love to from behind. What do they call that? Spit roasting?"

He was actively panting now.

She smiled and reached out. "You may cum. Just don't get any on my boots or I'll make you lick it off." She stroked him while she stared intently into his eyes.

The doorman groaned and pumped jets of white cum onto the elevator.

"By the way, I'm taking the apartment." She looked down at the pool of cum on the elevator as his cock softened. She nodded toward the mess. "Make sure you clean this up before I get back tonight."

He looked at her in horror.

Tanya laughed. "No, dear, use a mop not your tongue. What kind of monster do you think I am?"

***

"What do you wear to an orgy?" Raquel asked as she stood in the bedroom with Caitlyn and Cassandra.

The clones stared at each other in confusion.

"Whaddaya mean?" Caitlynn asked. She was truly baffled. Every Whore Caste knew what to wear to an orgy. It was part of the programming!

Looking up at the giantess, Caitlyn blinked. Suddenly she realized Raquel was Professional Caste - she hadn't received Whore Caste training.

"Golly," Caitlynn said. She took a step back and looked at the long, buxom body of the nurse. "Don't worry, Raquel. We'll take care of everything!"

Raquel smiled down at her.

"Okay, definitely a Candy Stripper," Cassandra said as she reached out and touched the hem of Nurse Raquel's white latex nurse's dress.

"But I'm a real nurse," Raquel said.

Caitlyn giggled. "They'll never know that silly."

"Nope. All we have to do is shorten that skirt," Cassandra said as she ran into the bathroom and returned with scissors.

"How short?" Raquel asked.

"Pussy lips short," Cassandra said as she began to cut the latex hem.

Raquel giggled as two inches of white rubber were cut away by Cassandra's quick hand.

"If I bend over...?" Raquel said as she turned and looked at the reflection of her muscled ass in the mirror.

"If you bend over half the room will get an erection," Caitlyn laughed.

"That's a good thing, right?" Raquel asked sheepishly.

"Oh, totes!", Cassandra said. She looked up and then reached high to cup Raquel's enormous breasts through her uniform. "She needs a plunging neckline."

"Plunging?" Raquel asked.

"Deep diving," Caitlyn said with a nod. "Right to your belly button."

Raquel knelt and Cassandra went to work on the latex.

The nurse looked sheepishly at Caitlyn. "Are you sure?"

Caitlyn smiled and nodded. "Of course we're sure."

Raquel stood up when what seemed like a triangular patch a yard wide had been removed from her uniform.

Even if she weren't Whore Caste, her breasts were high and firm like every other transformed woman.

She looked at herself in the mirror and turned left and right. "I'm afraid... people will laugh."

Caitlyn and Cassandra each took one of her hands.

"Why?" Caitlyn asked.

"Because... I'm tall like some kind of freak."

Caitlyn laid her head on Raquel's hip. "You're beautiful. And nobody is going to laugh."

"And if somebody does? Tanya'll beat the shit out of them," Cassandra added.

Then all three of them laughed.

***

"Just relax, honey," Demona said as she injected the futanari's neck with a powerful cocktail of hormones and mood enhancers.

Demona held the woman's hand as the drugs coursed through her.

When they had found the woman, she had been hiding in her apartment, eyes wet with tears.

Cathy and Tracy stood by the bedroom door.

"She can fix depression that easily?" Tracy whispered.

Demona heard her. "Chemical imbalance? Yes. Depression from some psychological trigger? No. Well, I could, but that's not what I'm doing here. I'm just correcting an oversight. I'll blame it on Havana and the penguins, but I should have taken a look at what would happen if someone contracted both diseases at once."

Cathy smiled. "No one's perfect, Dr. Demona."

"Doctors have to be. Lot of bad things in this world could be avoided if doctors tried a little harder to be perfect." She brushed the pretty blonde futanari's hair out of her eyes. "How are you feeling, sweetheart?"

"I'm... better. I feel better."

"Good. Now, you go to the clinic in a week and let them check your levels again. You're going to be fine." Demona stood up and stretched. "Okay, Cathy, let's get to the next patient."

"Demona, you're exhausted. You've been at this all day..."

"I won't lose one of them. Not one," Demona said as she stepped between Cathy and Tracy and out of the bedroom.

Tracy watched as the doctor continued out of the apartment and into the hallway beyond.

Cathy smiled at her. "Something on your mind?"

"You really... all of you really care about each other, don't you? Even people you don't know. She's Professional Caste and she still cares unconditionally for Whore Caste people she's never even met."

Cathy nodded and smiled. "I wish you could feel it. I wish you could know what it's like."

"Too bad Religious Caste doesn't share that love," Tracy whispered.

"They do. It's just submerged. It can be brought out in them."

Tracy shook her head and followed after Demona. "Keep telling yourself that."

***

Tanya stood in her apartment doorway. "Wow."

Nurse Raquel stood in the center of the living room in her heavily modified uniform. Somehow, the clones had helped her change her electronic makeup to match the kinky outfit. They had even styled her long blonde hair.

"Is this a girl ready for an orgy or what?!" Cassandra asked.

Caitlyn stared at Tanya and then up toward Raquel's face expectantly.

Tanya picked up on Caitlyn's unspoken message. "You look ravishing," Tanya said.

Raquel grinned from ear to ear.

Lexi stepped out of the bedroom tugging down the front of her short skirt in a failed attempt to cover her futa cock.

She wouldn't look Tanya in the eye.

Tanya ignored her. "Where's Keith?"

Caitlyn shrugged. "He went out earlier..."

"Here. I'm here," Keith said as he walked in the door beside Tanya.

He wore only his tight jeans with the massive bulge and sneakers.

Tanya smiled. "Well, Manetti Coven..."

"Misfits Coven," Caitlyn corrected.

Tanya nodded. "Come on, Misfits. We have an orgy to attend."