Transforming My Religious Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also installed a virus on her computer to replace all her ads with subliminal suggestions. "Cum=happiness", "you are a cum-guzzling whore", and "your purpose is to satisfy big cocks" would flash quickly on the side of the screen. Photos of happy women covered in cum, and drinking cum flashed as pop-up ads as well saying "This could be you!"

The ads were for things like expensive jewelry, and perfume, but rather than normal models, they were replaced with pornstars, giving her the impression that being a cumslut was a status symbol. The ads gradually became more frequent, and longer.

Then I started replacing photos of her church friends on social media as well with cum-drenched sluts holding and sucking huge cocks.

My mom liked to talk to herself, and she only read outloud. I overheard her say to herself while browsing Facebook: "Wow, Jennifer looks so happy! At least I think that is Jennifer... it is hard to tell with...all that semen on her face, and oh my goodness, is that a big *fucking cock* she is sucking on. She whispered the profanity, embarrassed that she used such a bad word. She couldn't help herself.

"Hey everybody, check out how messy I got this weekend, oops! #dirtyslut #cumonJennifernotEileen." She sounded so jealous of her friends who seemed to be getting treated like filthy cum dumpsters by these men with huge dicks, while her urges were left totally unfulfilled.

"Why do these sluts get to be so lucky? I could be a bigger whore than them...I would drink all that cum..."

CALENDAR

As part of my plan, I wanted to get my mom much more comfortable the idea of being her son's cumslut fuck toy. I kept in good shape, and worked out a lot each week. My mom generally called me "very handsome" like most moms, but I wanted to up the ante.

I made her a "Christian Prayer Calendar" to use when she ever felt any sinful urges. "Whenever you think of something naughty, or sinful, just look at your calendar, and it will guide you, Mom. I got it at the Church fundraiser!" I told her.

"Oh you're so thoughtful! I love it!" She gave me a big hug, and I felt her tight body against mine. I may have held it a little long because her tits felt amazing against my chest.

I put her calendar on the coffee table, so I hear her read the entries. My mom always insisted she was "just curious" about what they said that day, but I could tell that my mom was getting out of control horny, and needed was trying whatever she could not to "sin."

*MONDAY* When you feel a sinful urge coming on, it is important to get down on your knees and think about your loved ones. Whatever filthy sinful thoughts are clouding your mind, you need to just imagine your strongest family member is right there standing in front of you, looking down at you, helping you with whatever sins your imagining. Usually for a mother, that would be her virul son.

*You need someone strong to take care of you and your sinful urges, and that is what your son is there for. If you are having sinful thoughts right now, get down on you knees and imagine your son right in front of you helping you, with your filthy, naughty desires. Express your sinful thought, and then say this phrase aloud: "My strong son is there to give me all I need. He can fill me up completely. He is the only one that can help me with this sin. This is only natural. I need my son to help me with my desires."

*"After you say the phrase, repeat the process 20 times. Don't just read the phrases, say them from memory. Again, while you're on your knees, vividly imagine your strong son is standing in front of you and he is giving you everything you need... exactly what you so desperately want. He is the only one who can give you that."*

*Daily Bible Quote-"Widows, submit to your own sons, as to the Lord. For your son is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also widows should submit themselves completely to their sons."

*Fun Fact-"Several Bible characters committed incest. Woah! In several stories in the Bible, mothers who lost their husbands turned to their sons to fill the void. Wow!"

*Bonus Health Fact-"Christian scientists have recently discovered that drinking semen from your offspring can help alleviate anxiety, depression, and provide overall fulfillment. Many Christian women are now drinking "sperm cocktails" that their sons are making for them every day! Yum!"

Since I started her "treatment" I had seen her jaw drop a few times when I walked around in my boxers showing off my 6-pack abs. She drank a few too many red wines, and it seemed like my mom disappeared and was replaced with a drunk sorority slut.

"Hey hehehe. Wow, nice muscles... um, those muscles look so strong, I bet you could probably just pick me up, hehehehehe." She said flirtatiously.

"Oh, do you need someone strong to bounce you up and down?" I replied.

"Mmmmm, mayyybe." She thought. I picked her up easily by her hips over my head. She did not weigh much.

"Weeeee!!, haha, you are stong...srong!! Hehehe." Since she was so uninhibited, and probably wouldn't remember the night, I figured I would test her religious convictions.

"Do you like being thrown around by these big strong arms?" I asked, as I threw her over my shoulder, taking the opportunity to grab a handful of her tight ass.

"Wooooo, yeah I do! Hehe."

I put her down on the floor, and then helped her to her knees. "What about my abs, do you like those?

I let her rub her hands on them, she looked up. "ooooo, hell yes I do. Oppsss haha. I mean..."

"You look so pretty down there, Mom." She was licking her lips and staring up at me. What are you thinking about now?" I said, pressing my luck.

"Mmmmmmmmm, I'm thinking about what I always think about.....sucking on a huge- "and in a moment of semi-clarity she said "Oh umm, nevermind! I must be drunkkk...you're um, my son... my um, very strong, son. honey, I have to go do somefing."

She grabbed the calendar and ran to her bedroom and got down on her knees and started praying.

"Ummm, Lord I'm 'sposed to repeat this phrase after I tell you my sin. Mmmmk!" I watched from the hallway. She was swaying. "And oh yeah, I'm 'sposedta ummmm, imagine my son standing there right in front of me, giving me what I need."

"Okie, so I have been fantasizing about getting throatfucked, I mean, sorry, sorry, having penises down my throat, Lord. And um, I just want it so bad, I almost told my son. That would be so baddd! He would be ashamed of his whore mother. So, that's why I'm doing this prayer, just like the calendar said. Okay, sooooo I'll close my eyessh, and there is my son, with his big sexy, errr big muscles, right there in front of me. HEEEeeeyy, you're gonna help me right? I don't wanna sinnnn! Baby, sinnings badddd bad!"

"So, Lord, *hiccup, my sin is that I am obsessed with sucking huge fucking cocks and drinking cum! Sorry... um, sucking huge penises and drinking semen. So now I say:"My strong son is there to give me all I need. He can fill me up deep inside me. He is the only one that can help me with this sin. This is only natural. I need my son to help me with my desires."

She repeated it over and over, not counting how many times she said it, in her drunken state, she may have mixed up the words but they came out even better than I planned.

"My sin is that I'm a cum-hungry slut, who just wants a huge fucking hard dick, and to be ummm treated like a whore. Ummmm, what next? Oh, and my son is so strong, and right so, they want me to imagine my son right there, and um, only my son has what I want. No one else but my strong son can treat me like I want to be treated. Ummm, its only natural for my son to help me with this. My son should be deep inside me."

"My sin is that I'm a cum addicted whore, who can't fucking stop thinking about chugging big loads of tasty spunk. And uhhhh I fantasize about being fucked hard and used like a cheap whore. Ummmm, what next? Oh, and my big son is so strong, and right there in front of me so, they want me to imagine my son right there, and um, only my son has what I need. No one else but my uhhh, strong son can treat me like I want to be treated."

"There nothing wrong withhhhhh that, he should be treating me like a fucking whoreee, wait....well...he is the only one who can do it, my son standing over me, ready to give me that fucking tasty load of cum. Right, imagine he's there in front of me...baby, I need cum so desperately, pretty please, can you help meee with my sin?"

GROCERY STORE

The subliminal messages had some interesting effects on my mother. One day at the grocery store, I caught my mother in the produce section, down on her knees shoving a very large cucumber deep down her throat. "Hey mom, what are you doing?" I asked, after admiring her technique for a while.

"Mmmf, *gluck, *gluck, oh! Honey, um I'm just uhhhh, I'm just practicing, I mean.... testing, something." She replied, nervously. She was wiping away tears that formed while gagging on the cucumber.

"Oh, well what were you testing? or was it practicing?, maybe I could help you with it?" I asked.

I stood in front of her with my crotch in her face. She stared at my crotch for a second licking her lips absentmindedly, "Oh no, we couldn't do that....you're my, so-, I mean, uhhhhh, oh the cucumber right, uhhh, what were we talking about?" She was wiping her mouth, still clearly thinking about pleasing a big meaty prick with her mouth.

I held the cucumber in front of her face playing dumb. "Well it looks like you're testing the size of the cucumber by where your lipstick reaches, right? I don't know what else you would be doing with the cucumber...or is it a makeup thing, are you testing whether your lipstick won't smear?" I asked innocently.

"YES, that's it honey, it's a makeup thing, you wouldn't understand." She was about to get up, when I placed a hand gently on the back of her head. She looked up at me hesitantly.

"Well mom, why don't you let me help you with your makeup test. I held another bigger cucumber where my cock would be, right in front of her face.

"It seems like having a man put his big... cucumber like mine deep into your throat would be just what you need... for your test?"

"Yes, honey of course, but um, usually that isn't something that mothers and sons do together...so..." She protested.

"Why not? You don't have a man around to help you with this? I don't see why I can't help unless it is something....sexual, is it?" I asked.

"No, of course not! Something sexual? No, absolutely not... that would go against God's teachings!" Her mind clearly lingered on the word "sexual". She bit her lower lip.

"Well good, then I will just put this in your mouth." I slowly put the cucumber into my mother's mouth. She was clearly reluctant, but I forcefully grabbed her ponytail, and pumped the cucumber in and out of her throat. Once I grabbed hold of her hair, her eyes rolled back in pleasure.

"Mmmmmmmm." She said involuntarily. She almost immediately became a different person, completely transfixed on her sole purpose, which was to take the cock, err, cucumber as far as she could. Her eyes glazed over, and she stuck her tounge out as the cucumber disappeared over and over.

"Wow mom, you're really good at this! Do you enjoy this, having this big, thick thing in your throat, smearing your makeup?" I rubbed the cucumber covered in saliva on my mother's face, smearing her mascara.

"Mmmfmmm, thank you, honey. I love it more than anything. *Gluck gluck gluck.* *gasp* I just wish this wasn't a cucumber...I wish it was a monster co- uhhh... nothing." She shook her head, trying to steady herself, and snap herself out of her trance-like state. I continued using her mouth like a cheap whore. My mom looked like an absolute cock-crazed slut on her knees in the middle of the store.

"Well, Mom, whatever you...uhhh... wish this cucumber was, (I slapped her tongue with the end of the cucumber) God will answer your prayers and provide what you want, right?" I told her.

"Maybe honey...." I helped her to her feet, but I let her walk around the store looking like she was brutally facefucked seconds before. She was in a dreamlike state fantasizing about guzzling cum from a huge cock, not noticing the people staring around her.

CHECKING PROGRESS

To see how the submittal messages were going, I upped the "liminal" messaging on her computer, to test her progress. I did not want to push her too far, too quickly, and possibly send her deeper into her religious prison. I also set up the wifi router to allow me to turn off service when she used her computer in her room.

"Honey, um...is the internet down for you? She asked. I turned the router back on. Nope, that's strange. Maybe you should try it on the couch here. I always get great signal here." I said.

"Oh, okay then honey. Can we not watch this show though, I really don't like how much skin these drunk harlots are showing. It's impure, and I don't want you to see such things." She said, sitting down next to me with her laptop.

"Sure, Mom. Sorry..." I said. I put on some boring, inoffensive documentary about birds. I wasn't watching it anyway, I was only focused on what my mother was doing on her computer.

Over the last few months, the "virus" on her computer had gotten worse and worse. Now, whenever she opened a new web page, a sort of porn Captcha would pop-up, and she had to solve the problem to get past it. I picked her favorite porn videos from years back, set them to play full screen and get progressively louder until they were playing at full volume through the speakers.

She always seemed surprised by the pop-ups, despite them being almost constant. Within 20 seconds of sitting down, a pop-up came on the screen. "Oh my! I'm sorry, honey. My computer keeps acting up." She was frantically trying to turn the sound down, to no avail.

I looked over at the screen. "Wow mom, I didn't think you liked that sort of thing...." Pretending to read the title: "Submissive cumslut gets fucked in all holes and guzzles cum?" I asked teasingly.

The video was of a woman with a ring gag in her mouth and her hands were bound behind her back with rope. She was completely naked except for a blindfold. The man completely abused the woman's mouth, pussy, and asshole. He pumped a huge load in her mouth and on her face. And she then proceeded to lick up all of the cum.

My Mom had apparently watched the video dozens of times years ago. It was her favorite.

"No! Of course your Mother doesn't like this filth. I would never watch this...It is this virus! Oh gosh! Uhhh uhhh uuhhhh, why won't it turn off??!!" She was breathing heavy, and getting very flustered.

"Can you help me please?! You're so good with computers." She asked.

"Well, Mom. It looks like you have to do what the pop ups say in order to get rid of the video."

"Ughhhh, this is so um...frustrating. I am a Christian woman, I shouldn't be seeing this type of thing! Fine!" She said focusing on the woman being fucked in front of her. A prompt came up:

"What is your favorite food to eat?" She read to herself. There were photos of 4 different foods. She immediately tried to turn her computer away from me, so I just mirrored her screen on my phone and followed along from the other side of the couch.

There were photos of apples, pizza, steak, and a gif of a dick filling up a glass with cum.

My Mom paused for a second, looked at me and the cross on the wall, and picked pizza.

"*Captcha failed* Try again and be honest with yourself. It is a sin to lie. Ughhh." She read. This time she hesitated and then clicked the gif of cum.

The video went away briefly. She whispered, shocked, "how do they know?" When she opened another page it was back, and a Captcha popped up: "If there were no sins, which of these occupations would be your dream job?" She read.

There were 4 photos with captions. "Doctor, housewife, nun, or full-time cu-" She looked over at me, and started whispering "full time cum dumpster??? What? Is that a real job?" She looked off into space. The 3 photos of the other professions were grainy and of unattractive sad looking women. The photo of the cum dumpsters was an HD photo from one of her favorite videos with a gorgeous blonde woman smiling and laughing with large cocks on both sides of her head, and cum covering her face and tits. She mouthed the word "wow!" Looking at the picture of the cum-covered slut.

"Please type your full answer in the form of a sentence." She continued.

She typed: "If sin did not exist, my dream job would be a full-time cum dumpster."

The video went away for a moment, but came back after 5 seconds even louder. (*ohhhh fuckfuckfuck my asshole!!!) Played over the speakers my mom jumped.

"Sorry honey, I'm trying to make it go away! I don't want you to hear this!" She said frantically.

"Please read your previous answer aloud to close the video." "Oh...I can't do that..." She whispered, looking nervously at me. The video started playing even louder: ("CUM IN MY FUCKING SLUT MOUTH, PLEASE, I WANT IT! I NEED YOUR CUM!").

"Okay, okay... she got close to the computer and whispered: "If sin did not exist, my dream job would be a full-time cum dumpster."

"Error, did not detect answer? Ughhhh!" My mom looked at me. Um, honey, why don't you go make yourself a snack in the kitchen really quick?" She asked with a sheepish smile.

"Um, okay Mom..." I replied.

She repeated, a little louder: "If sin did not exist, my dream job would be a full-time cum dumpster."

"Error, did not detect answer? Come on!" She shouted.

"Fine...." She looked over at the kitchen nervously, took a deep breath and screamed "IF SIN DID NOT EXIST, MY DREAM JOB WOULD BE A FULL TIME CUM DUMPSTER!!!" My mom sat there, shocked by her own words, with a puzzled look on her face.

I sat back down, pretending like I didn't hear her very clearly in the kitchen. "Everything okay, Mom?" I asked.

Her expression turned somewhat sad. "Ya know, honey. Sometimes, life just isn't fair..." She said.

"Oh no, Mom you can't let things get you down, I think God is going to give you exactly what you have always wanted." I said, reassuringly while rubbing her thigh.

"Thank you, Sweetheart. I hope so!" She said with a smile. My Mom opened an email, which caused another video to start playing ("I love being a cumdumpster for your huge cocks, UNGH UNGHHH, I fucking LOVE IT!").

"Which of these cocks do you prefer?" She read:

There were 4 small photos of cocks, 3 flaccid, small cocks, and a large HD gif that took up most of the screen I made of an up-close shot of me stroking my hard 9-inch cock toward the camera, and shooting a big load towards the lens.

"Holy fucking shit!" My mom exclaimed. "That is so fucking hot!" She stuck her fingers in her mouth, watching the gif. After a few seconds, she remembered I was sitting next to her. "Oh gosh! Excuse my language sweetie, I uhhh, I was just um, the Captcha..."

"That's okay, Mom. I'm a man. I can handle that mouth of yours, haha." I said with a smile.

"Oh yeah, can you?" She said seductively, licking her lips, briefly. She snapped herself out of it quickly. "Um, err, so this documentary, birds huh, Neat!" She said awkwardly. (*slap *slap *slap YES FUUUUCK YES! FILL ME WITH YOUR MONSTER FUCKING COCK!!) the video interrupted.

"Oh um, I'll try to get rid of this video. This naughty video is um... a sin." She said half-heartedly. "She clicked the gif of my cock in the captcha. I swore she almost leaned in to lick the screen for a moment.

"Another Captcha, please orally describe your true feelings towards the... cock you chose. What?" She whispered. "Ummm baby, why don't you take out the garbage for me?" She asked nervously.