Transforming My Religious Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Mom, while I have you here, you need to remember that you made a solemn promise to God himself, that you would worship whichever man he provided with a massive cock. As you already said, this is the 'biggest cock you have ever felt.' You must worship this cock and act as my obedient fucktoy, understood?"

I pumped her head up and down on my cock, holding her ponytail. "But, hold on." She protested. I continued using her throat, which had no gag-reflex, and then gave her a second to catch her breath.

"Wait, but you're my son! This is wrong! It's a sin!" I again took her ponytail and forced her mouth down to the base of my cock.

"Remember Mom, since you have truly accepted yourself, everything you do, every filthy naughty act from now on is no longer a sin. All is forgiven."

"Oh yuuh, thafs truu...mmmmmmmm prcunmmm." I massaged my cock on her tongue while she talked.

"Mom, you begged God to provide you with any man with a giant cock, and that is what he gave you. Do you dispute that this is a giant cock? I rubbed my cockhead against the inside of her cheek like she was brushing her teeth while she answered.

"Nph, it's spohhh fckiggg bigg..."

"Are you the biggest cumsucking whore in the world?" I took my dick out of her mouth and started jacking off directly in her face for full visual effect.

"Yes, Daddy!" She couldn't take her eyes off the cock bouncing in front of her eyes, it is all she had thought or dreamed about for weeks, and it was finally here in front of her. Her already flimsy rational mind was even more outmatched due to the alcohol coursing through her system.

"God really wants me to be a depraved whore for this giant cock, who cares if my son is the one attached to it? It's mine!" She thought to herself.

Slapping her in the face with my throbbing erection: "Mom, think about how good this monster is going to feel fucking your pussy..."

"Daddy...I can't stop thinking about it. I want it so fucking bad... I will do anything, I will be your filthy cumslut slave, I will do anything you ask, I promise to God!" She exclaimed, still catching her breath.

"That is a good whore. First, why did you put your hair in a ponytail today?"

"I, I don't know Daddy..." She replied embarrassed.

"You put your hair in a ponytail as a handle so that your head could be fucked."

"Yes, Daddy, that is why I did my hair like that."

"However, it would be better if your hair was in pigtails, so that I have handlebars for both hands to hold on." I fixed her blonde hair quickly into ponytails.

"There, much better." I said. My mom smiled briefly before I continued forcefully fucking her throat again.

"If you want me to fuck your pussy, you need to drink my cum first." Now that she had submitted to me, I no longer needed the rope. I cut her bindings.

"Thank you, Daddy," She said in a raspy lustful voice.

My Mom enthusiastically deepthroated my cock, trying desperately to get me to cum. "PLEASE DADDY, CUM IN MY FUCKING SLUT MOUTH, I NEEEEEEEEEED IT!" I couldn't hold back anymore, and just as I was about to cum, I pulled out of her mouth, and shot giant ropes of cum on her face. It was an endless torrent of cum coating her face and dripping down to her tits. After several spurts coated her face, I filled my Mom's mouth completely with cum.

"Holy shit, Mom. You look so fucking hot drenched in my cum.

"Fanks!" She tried to speak with her mouth full of cum.

"I want you to gargle my cum, swish it around in your mouth." She did it without hesitation. Hey Mom, I have a great idea, you know how all those dumb bitches on your Facebook think they're so great with their cumslut selfies?"

"Yuhh, gggggglllllllll ggllglglg glglglg" She tried to speak, but the she just kept gargling the cum. I couldn't resist messing with my gullible whore mother. "I'm sorry, Mom, what was that?"

"Yggghhhhhhh, gluuughghghj, glllglglg glgl!!" She still didn't get it.

"Mom, I think what you're trying to say is, fuck those bitches, you're the biggest cumslut in the world, and you want me to prove it by posting a video of you gargling my cum while I fuck your huge tits."

"Yuhhh, das perffgllectglgl!!!"

After I took a nice artistic video for her social media, and was satisfied that she had savored my cum sufficiently, I ordered her to swallow.

"Swallow every drop of cum, whore." She gulped it down and used her long red fingernail to scoop up the remainder of cum on her face, and seductively suck each drop off her finger. She stared at me with eager eyes while she ate my load. She wanted to prove that she was the biggest cumslut.

"Well, you did a good job, slut. Make sure you get every drop from the head." I shoved my cock back into my Mom's mouth, as she delicately licked the head of my cock, sucking every last drop of cum she could get.

"Since you did such a good job, I'm going to fuck you like the whore you are. I bent her over the kitchen table, pulled down her soaking wet black thong, and roughly shoved my still erect dick in her aching pussy.

"Ohmyfuckinggooooooooood, it's sofuckingbigggggggg! OHfuckohfuckohfuck! You're going to tear me in half OHMYFUCKINGGOD!" My mom was furiously rubbing her clit while I pounded away from behind.

"I'm such a fucking whore! I don't care anymore, I want this fucking huge cock!" "Unnnnnnnnnnghhhh" My Mom was making guttural moans, as I put the entire length of my cock inside her. Soon, it was too much for her to bear and she came hard on my cock. I felt her pussy muscles tighten on my cock as her legs trembled without control.

I teased my mom with gentle thrusts. "Did you enjoy that slut?"

"Please fuck me hard, I want it to hurt, please keep fucking your whore mother. I will do ANYTHING you want. I want my son's fucking big cock to fill me up. I FUCKING LOVE IT. I don't care that you're my son, just keep giving me that fucking cock. I'm a cumsucking whore. My only purpose is to satisfy that cock. Please, your mommy is such a good fucking whore! I will drink all of your cum!"

I continued pounding away, as waves of pleasure came over my mother. She was soaking wet, and her moans likely could be heard two streets over. "UGGGHH, Daddy that feels so fucking goooood! Please, cum in my fucking slutty mouth. I NEED YOUR CUM RIGHT NOWWWWW!

"Not just yet, Mom. I want to try one more thing..." She may be dim, be she knew what was coming next.

"OHHH, Daddy, fffffuuuuuuuuuck, please go slow with my tight little asshole." I took my index finger and rubbed it over my Mom's dripping wet pussy lips, and as my cock was deep in her pussy, I shoved my finger into her ass. "Unnnnnnghhhh, oh Daddy, I've always wanted to try thissssssss. It seemed so fucking wrong and hotttttttt, unnngggfh, but it's a sinnnnnn to get fucccckkeed OH FUCKING GOD!!...in the ass." I kept thrusting into her pussy, and pumping my finger in and out of her ass.

"But now...unnnng, my sins are forgiven, and I can HOLYFUCKINGSHIT, be the anal slut I always UGH UGHHH wanted to beeeee."

With that, I pulled my cock out of her pussy, and grabbed my Mom's vibrator and giant dildo from under a cushion on the couch. "Hey Mom, God blessed you with some more gifts!" I said.

"Oh, mmmfmf, I don't think I need those anymore, I've got this big fucking cock to satisfy me." She replied.

"Oh, well then I should just get rid of them then..." With that, I Shoved the oversized dildo deep into my Mom's pussy. "Mmmmmmmmmmm Daddy." She purred.

Then I turned the vibrator on high, and placed it on my Mom's clit. "Oh fffffffff fucking holy fuckkkkk!!! While my Mom was rolling in ecstacy, I pushed the head of my thick cock into her asshole.

"Ohhhhhh, Daddy!!! I said you knew just how to treat a woman like me."

I slowly pushed my cock deeper into her ass. "Fckkkkkkkkkkkk mmmmm, you...you, ughhhhhhhhh, you treat her like the fucking WHORE SHE IS HOLY SHIT, IM SO FUCKING FULL! THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD DADDY I CAN'T HANDLE IT!"

I built up my thrusts harder and harder until she was taking my full length in her ass. She came hard with her eyes rolling back, ironically, it sounded like she was speaking in tongues: "gl ugh guuuhhhhh, mmmmmmfff OHFUCK Uhhgh!!!" She was shivering and bablling for a while.

After she calmed down, her voice was much different than I had heard. It was sultry and smoldering: "Oh Daddy...you have made me feel soooo good. I want to make that big fucking cock feel just as good. Tell me where that big fucker wants to cummm. I know it's going to be a huge load."

"Get on your knees, whore." I demanded.

My mom quickly got on her knees, holding her tits, and pinching her nipples. With her blonde hair in pigtails, and her tongue sticking out as far as it would go, she looked just like the pornstars she had seen over and over for the past few weeks.

"Pleeease Daddy!, *gluck gluck gluck* I want your cummmmmm* *gluck gluck gluck*" Hearing my formerly conservative, devout, Christian mom beg for my cum like a desperate jizz addict, I quickly unloaded another massive load into her mouth.

This time, my mother tried to swallow the cum like a dutiful slut as soon as it reached her tongue. However, I had built up a truly huge load seeing my mother completely transform into my personal cumslut, and my cock went off like a firehose.

My mother tried her best, but the cum started to overflow her mouth, and drip down her chin. Some hit the floor. "Oh no! I'm so so sorry Daddy! I tried my best to swallow all the cum, but that big fucking cock of yours gave me too much cum! I will do better next time, I promise!" She quickly tried to scoop all the cum on her face and tits into her mouth.

"Make sure you get it all, slut." I ordered. "Yes, Daddy, of course. Mommy will eat every drop of cum like the depraved whore she is." After lovingly eating all of the cum on her body, she got down on all fours and licked the floor to get the rest of my cum.

"Did I do good Daddy?" My mom asked while polishing my cock clean with her tongue.

"Yes slut, you serviced my cock well. How do you feel?"

After hearing that she was a good slut, my mom had the biggest cum-covered smile on her face. "Oh Daddy, I have never been happier in my life! I feel like I have exactly what I need, what I have always wanted right here." She lovingly kissed the head of my cock, gently tonguing and massaging the head. She giggled and looked up at me with lust and satisfaction in her eyes.

"You know, Daddy... I have been really unhappy since your father died, and these past few weeks, I have felt like I was missing my purpose in life. This might sound strange, but I think I was born to service this beautiful cock. I have accepted myself as your filthy cumdrinking whore mother."

"God wants me to be your cumslut, your sex slave, your eager little fucktoy to use and abuse. You can fuck my tight little holes with that huge fuckstick whenever, however wherever you want, and it won't be sin! I will debase myself and do whatever you say from now on. I can't believe I got so lucky!" She could not stop smiling and thanking the lord for her good fortune. She was still on her knees looking up at me.

"Oh my sweet mother, I know that some day you are going to be the filthiest cumsucking whore in the whole world."

Tears of joy filled her eyes, and she asked me "what do I need to do, Daddy?"