All Comments on 'Transition'

by SimonBrooke

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A good start

You've told a nice story, well laid out, but I don't think your quite done. This story cries out for continuation. Thank You. Ronnie W.

SWintersSWintersalmost 15 years ago
Nicely done

This is so unbelievably sweet it almost breaks my heart. Just lovely. Thanks.

spoiled_bratschespoiled_bratscheover 14 years ago
so lovely

if only every young woman could have a Tim for a teacher...

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW

That was brilliant, I loved it. Well done and congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hello! This was fun in the beginning but got very uncomfortable for me when Becks wants to know how her father fucks and he isn't averse to letting Liv answer that. Is it that Liv is just a vessel between them? I know it's fiction and all but just curious.

MwestohioMwestohio8 months ago

Very different

JuicyplayJuicyplay6 months ago

Wow, this is amazing! I am so NOT into old men/young girls, but your story made complete sense to me in and of itself, the benefits of Tim's maturity, the joy of discovery for Liv, that gentle bit of kink with the raincoat ... amazing. And offering the possibility of open frank talk about sex across generations. And you made it very sexy in a downbeat kind of way. Specially the coffee while still connected. Muscles rippling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonBrooke@SimonBrooke
I'm here because I'm interested in stories, both in reading them and in writing them. Most of my own stories aren't strictly erotica, although they all revolve around the area of sexuality, dominance, violence.