Transition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You stopped her taking her clothes off?"

My daughter looked almost shocked.

"I didn't stop her," I said. "I just said slow down. She's right. It wasn't working. She was much too nervous... much too uptight. If we'd gone to bed like that... it wouldn't have worked."

"So what did happen?"

"We went for a walk," said Liv. "Like, to be ordinary... Tim said, to get back to where I was comfortable being around him. I didn't really believe him, but... He was talking, asking me questions about me, listening to me. I mean, he always did, more than anyone else, but... I thought maybe he meant it. I thought maybe he would... we would..."

She leant back against me, reached up and caught the hand that was stroking her hair, pulled it down and kissed it.

"He knew I was a virgin by that time. I mean, I 'spect he knew all along..."

I hadn't. I hadn't known it for sure about either of them. I'd been anxious about both of them for the past couple of years, anxious about pregnancy, and sexual diseases, and just the casual unkindness of very young men.

"... but I'd told him. And he... you know it wasn't special, it wasn't significant... he asked me if I had some place we could go that I specially liked, and I told him about the old battery, you know?"

Becks nodded.

"And then we got a bus into town, he didn't say why, and we went into this clothes shop. I was getting uptight again, I didn't know what was happening."

"Ooh," said Becks. "Kinky. I didn't know dad was kinky..."

"No," said Liv "We got... Oh! I suppose actually yes..."

"Dad? Never! What did you get?"

"A raincoat," said Liv. "Look, I'll show you."

Liv darted back into my bedroom and came back in the coat I'd bought her, posing and turning to show it off. A long, loose, lightweight trenchcoaty sort of thing in a drab cream colour. It looked well on her.

"OK," said Becks, puzzled. "I like it. Suits you. Nice with boots. But kinky?"

"We came out of the shop with it in a bag, and there was a loo. Your dad - Tim - Tim told me to go into the loo and take off everything I was wearing except my trainers, and put the coat on..."

"Everything?"

Liv nodded. "That's what I said... yes, and put my clothes in the bag. He said I didn't have to... but... but that's when I knew it was going to work. And it was exciting. So I did."

Becks looked at me as if she didn't know me. She looked back at Liv. "What happened next?"

"We went into the post office, and got a box, and put the carrier in it, and posted it to me here. I mean, Tim said I didn't have to, he just suggested it because it would be a nuisance carrying the bag..."

"But it meant you couldn't back out."

Liv nodded. "Yes. That was... scary cool. Scary, scary cool, for sure. So I did it. And then we walked up to the park together, just talking. and it was weird, you know... the coat on my nipples... I mean, clothes rub on you and it's a bit sexy sometimes and anyway the lining is all silky and it doesn't rub much, but... just because it was a coat, just the badness, you wouldn't believe how sexy... And, you know, sunny Saturday lunchtime, there were people in the park, not a lot but... people... and then Tim said unbutton the coat."

"You didn't!"

"I did," said Liv, doing it. "I mean," she said, moving around with the coat unbuttoned and unbelted, "you can't actually see anything because of the way it hangs, unless I..."

She flashed us, deliberately. I grabbed her, kissed her properly, said "Liv! Behave," and sat her down. She chuckled again, a contented sound.

"So?" said Becks. "So? Did anyone see?"

Liv shrugged. "Probably not. Tim was actually... very protective... like when we learned to swim in the deep end, you know. Making me take risks but not letting me get hurt... But they might have. Anyway, we got up to the battery, and there were people there, but, not looking at us. Tim lead me by the hand over to the parapet..."

Liv took a gulp of wine.

"We were looking out at the view and Tim was behind me, and he'd pulled my coat open... he hadn't even touched my..."

she flushed, red as the wine, right down to her nipples

"My tits, or my... pussy... or anywhere, really... I was so wet. I could smell myself. And then he pressed against me from behind and I could feel him... his erection... and he didn't do anything, just holding me there with his body. He was talking about how beautiful I was, and how much he wanted me, and I was thinking what are you waiting for, why don't you take me... and then he did."

"No!" Becks shrieked. "On the battery? With people there?"

"There were people there at first, I think, I wasn't paying attention..."

"There were," I agreed. "Three old ladies, with their dogs. I didn't turn you round until they'd started down, but they were still there."

"Anyway," Liv said, "he turned me round, and put his arms inside the coat and lifted me onto the parapet... so the coat was still mostly round me... and we were kissing... like, for real... and I felt his..."

Liv petered out.

Becks looked up at me. "His cock?"

Liv nodded. "Against my pussy... my cunt. Against my cunt. He put my hand on his cock and told me to guide him in, and then..."

She squeezed my hand. I stroked her hair again, reassuringly.

"He was just a little way in... like, I could feel it, I knew it was the right place, but no pressure. There were still voices... Tim pushed me back flat on the top of the parapet... and then he... told me to put my legs round his waist and pull him in."

Liv took another gulp of wine.

"He'd opened my coat right up so I was... completely naked except for my arms and my trainers... like completely exposed... lying on my back with my legs around his waist and he was like completely dressed except for his cock and that was like so sexy... and it was so very sexy that anyone could have come and seen... and you know those benches down under the battery?"

Becks nodded, entranced.

"Well, they couldn't see me and I couldn't see them but there were two old men there, like, maybe three metres away from me talking about growing vegetables for this garden competition, and there was this big cognitive dissonance thing with me there naked with a... a cock in my cunt for the first time ever and they're talking about courgettes..."

Both girls collapsed in silent giggles. I had a sudden vision of them up in Becks' room experimenting with a courgette; I don't know whether it ever happened, but courgettes certainly meant something. I hadn't noticed the old men at all.

"Becks, have you ever felt your hymen?"

Becks nodded.

"Have you ever pushed something against it to see if you could break it, hoping you wouldn't?"

Becks shook her head, looking surprised. "You have?"

Liv nodded. "It's... quite tough. I mean, I knew it was quite tough. I mean I didn't want to break it... I mean, before, but I was sort of surprised that it hadn't..."

She sipped some more wine. Not a gulp this time; less nervous...

"I expected... I expected Tim to do it. And... even when I knew it was going to happen I thought he'd just do it and... he'd come and that would be that..."

"Hang on," said Becks, slightly accusatory. "What about the condom? You did wear one?"

"I don't know!" said Liv, surprised, interested, not obviously concerned; twisting her head to look up at me. "Did we?"

"I put it on before I turned you round."

She grinned. "Oh... good... I suppose. I was too sexed up to think about it, I was just so ready. You've no idea, you think you've been turned on, but Becks... that was... And the thing was, he didn't do it. He took me there, and set the thing up, but then he let me do it. Pull him in. Feel my hymen stretching, feeling it hurting, wondering if it would break, wondering if he would fit in me...

"You know that moment when you're making a pot, when you've got the lump of clay on the wheel, and you've got it just perfectly centred, and you push your thumb down the middle and it all flares out and suddenly you've got a pot where there was just a lump of mud before? That's what it felt like. That's what I felt like, like as he forced into me he was making a space inside me that had never been there before, and changing me permanently into something beautiful... God it's good. For sure. You don't know how good..."

"Did it hurt?"

"I don't know" said Liv, thoughtfully. "I mean, of course it did, but... sexy pain. Intense, but... sexy."

There was a long pause.

"Blow by blow" said Becks, almost whispering, gazing at Liv so hungrily. "What happened next?"

"Like, when he was right in?"

Becks nodded.

"He pulled me up into a cuddle, like, with him right up me, and said did I want to finish this there or would I rather we came back to the house and finished it in bed."

"You said there?"

Liv nodded. "Of course."

"And then?"

"He laid me back down... he said I probably wouldn't come first time, but I might if I... did my clit at the same time... and I did, and he... fucked me. He fucked me. Lying there naked on the parapet playing with my clit and listening to old men talking about vegetables and thinking that my skin will burn in this sun and getting fucked, oh, God, getting fucked... I sort of wasn't ready to come. It... took me by surprise. I think I was noisy..."

I squeezed her hand. "You were brilliant."

"Noisy?"

"Fairly noisy... noisy is good, at least as far as I'm concerned..."

"The old men heard me. I... embarrassed them. And... that was sexy! It felt like... everything was sexy."

She twisted her head again.

"You didn't come?"

"Not then, no."

"Why not?"

"I was doing the deep end thing," I said. "Taking care of you. Making sure if anyone came you'd be covered. Making sure I wasn't hurting you too much."

"Oh. Thank you..."

"It's all right, you've more than made up for it since."

"You did it again?" Becks looked shocked. "He's old!"

I grinned down at Liv, warmly, reaching into her coat to squeeze a breast. She slapped my hand, gently.

"Pas devant les enfants!"

"How many times?" asked Becks, almost bouncing in her chair. "Interested daughters need to know!"

"I don't know," said Liv.

"It isn't like that," I said.

"What do you mean? I thought" said my daughter, my as I had thought very worldly and sophisticated daughter, "you basically stuck it in and pumped it till it went off and then that was it 'till the next time?"

"Well," I said, blushing myself, "yes, sort of. But... Like you said, I'm old, and the benefit of that is it doesn't go off very easily, so you need to pump it for a long time. And if you ease off now and then you can keep pumping for even longer. And even if it does go off, there's plenty of things you can do while it's getting ready for another go, and when the girl's as sexy as Liv that doesn't take too long, even when the man's as old as me."

"So..." said Becks, looking from one to the other of us. "How long... what things have you done..."

Liv shook her head. "I don't really know. We got home, we went to bed, we..."

"Fucked," I said.

"... fucked, you came home, you made us coffee, we stopped."

"Wow..." said Becks. "Oh, I'm so glad for you, both of you. So pleased. Just, congratulations. Just ace."

She paused for a moment, and then went on.

"Let's go and get that carry out. I'm hungry."

12