All Comments on 'Trapped'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow...

i loved the way you conveyed the story as well as the grammar and vocab

RaineTheSageRaineTheSagealmost 14 years ago
=)

Fantastic work, as usual!

Fucking great fucking, too!

Yay, cool! Keep it up, man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ejection seat

No ejection seats on any plane till late forties when Brits invent them ;-)

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrover 10 years ago
Great as Always

I read this awhile ago but don't think I took time to comment. With the exception of the historical accuracy regarding the ejection seat, I'm consistently amazed by the research and quality of your writing. The Japanese treated anyone they conquered like slaves and tend to think non-Japanese are racially inferior or less than human. Hence, I can well-imagine how Japanese men would have enjoyed topping the enemy. I've lived in Japan and in some of the other places you've written about. Hope to see more...soon!

TimothyMTimothyMover 10 years ago
one of the better WWII stories

As I've said before, you really are a master of GM short stories.

wonder if he ended up being one of those Americans who stayed hidden for several years, not knowing if the war was over. And if he came to like what he did to survive.

Thanks to the previous commentator for bringing this to my attention, great story which easily evoked the right atmosphere of the time and place and fuelled my imagination.

vinewoodvinewoodover 7 years ago
You had to do it.....

What a situation ! Exciting story to read, but I wonder did you ever get to enjoy being fucked by the leader and then so many other men ? and, did you fuck any of them ? Would enjoy reading more about this situation..........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...