Trapped in a Game Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I relished in the feel of her lips against me, and little moans were escaping her lips as they parted to mash against me, each time returning with renewed intensity.

My hands wrapped around her almost instinctively, pulling her closer and exploring the curves and shape of her virtual body.

It was delightful- her impeccable shape and form almost demanded the sensuousness of my touch, and Kelly was squirming delightfully in my arms, her nails dragging subtle scrapes across my back and neck as she lost herself in the intensity of our passionate play.

When we finally paused, Kelly panted into my neck, the warm puffs of breath delighting me as much as the kisses that she placed intermittently as she nuzzled me.

My worry over the seriousness of the matter we discussed began to fade, and despite my inhibitions over sharing such intimacy with my little sister, I was beginning to feel somewhat at ease.

Kelly got off of me, her mood suddenly seeming playful and relaxed.

"Come on, I wanna go stand on the bridge!"

She took my hand and led me at a half-run to the bridge, in that childlike excited way that she did when she was still a kid.

It was one of her truly endearing qualities.

"Hey, do you remember that weekend after you graduated from high school, when we went camping with Aunt Carol and Uncle Jeff?"

"How can I forget- it was the first family vacation that I brought you know who along."

"When we went on that hike and she saw that rope bridge she went colder than ice," she giggled, before continuing: "I was scared too, but when I took your hand and ran across the bridge, I felt- invincible! I remember leaning back against the rope looking over my head and shouting, 'catch me Joshie, I'm falling, catch me!'" she leaned back now, and just as I did then I put my arms around her and held her, as she looked, upside down at the water as it gurgled under the bridge.

She wasn't falling, then or now, but when I held her she knew she was safe.

"Tracey was so mad," Kelly muttered with a giggle, as if retroactively pleased with what she had done.

Our bodies were pressed together, as I held her by the waist, keeping her firmly and securely against me.

Sure, back then I didn't think much of it, but it must have looked like quite the intimate embrace.

"I know- we were just having fun, but trust the 'queen of the universe' to think we were doing it just to piss her off. You were what, fourteen?"

"She yelled at you so much that night-"

"Oh, I remember- worst four hours I had to sit through in my life. She yelled until, like one am?"

"Yup- I remember that," Kelly muttered timidly, and I studied her with surprise. I knew Kelly spied on me from time to time, but I didn't think she would have stuck around for that tirade.

"What? You think I'd let you sit through that alone? You're just lucky I didn't come in and smack her in the head."

I smiled, thinking this was just like her. If she felt responsible in any way she would have accepted any punishment alongside me.

Come to think of it, if Kelly had ever in her life been jealous, she never once showed it.

She was such a precious girl, I almost wished I could deserve her...

"What're you thinking about?" she asked, studying me curiously.

"Just wondering what I did to deserve a wonderful sister like you."

"Oh, going for flattery are we? I almost wish I could believe you, but I know when you're thinking something stupid."

I rubbed the back of my head, but she didn't even stop to press me.

She leaped into my arms, and I lifted her through the air, spinning her around a bit, and she giggled in that precious, girly way that she did whenever we played around like that.

I lifted her up, before allowing her to fall back into my arms.

"When I got my driver's license, you lifted me up like that in front of everyone- I was really happy that day," Kelly said, softly.

"I was proud of you. I wanted everyone to know that."

"Tracey was pretty mad at you that day too, wasn't she?"

"Yup."

"Did you ever hate me for it? Getting her mad at you like that all the time?"

"Fuck no. Tracey could get mad at me for anything, Kel. If it wasn't you, it would have just been something else."

"Can I tell you something?"

"What?"

"I did things on purpose to get her mad."

She looked anxious at the admission, but I merely smiled, which turned into a laugh.

"I'm still not mad. You're my little sister. You'll always come first, so if you wanna do that you can. If she couldn't handle it then that was her problem.

Kelly blushed, then leaned in to me, rubbing her nose against mine.

"Make love to me tonight, Josh."

I looked into her eyes, which were positively fluttering with life.

When those eyes came asking, there was nothing I could deny them, but this was one tall order.

I pondered the question for some time.

As Kelly and I ate dinner that evening and set up our camp atop that hill for the night, the mood went from playful to purely anxious.

Could we really do this?

I knew from my reading that it was all too possible from a mechanical perspective, as our characters were equipped with all of the necessary equipment, and if our other interactions were anything to go by, it would feel every bit as real as actual sex.

The question was rather a moral one.

Could our relationship handle making the step to physical intimacy?

Kelly and I had been comfortable with each other for as long as I could remember.

The first time she crawled into my bed, we cuddled almost automatically, and it never felt awkward or in any way strange.

Sure- I loved her, and I was all too aware of her love for me.

But Kelly deserved much better in life than what I had to offer.

This was why I had resolved to turn her down, but directness with which she had made the request had thrown me off just a bit.

Maybe there was a reason she was craving this intimacy right now.

I almost died today, and maybe Kelly was now thinking that death could be a reality for her as well.

There was certainly more to the request than I understood, but as we crawled into our tent that night and her lips once again found mines, I found my trepidation quickly dissipating like the afternoon mist.

"Kelly- are you sure you want this?"

"I've been sure for longer than you'd care to know- trust me."

She removed her character's armor, leaving only some very immodest undergarments, and waited on me to do the same.

"I've put off asking for way too long- I let that fucking whore steal your first time away from me, but I'm not dying without knowing how it'd feel. I know I'm being selfish right now, but you'll indulge me- won't you?"

She climbed onto me, and began to plant kisses along my neck, and all along my chest.

"I wish I could have done this to your body, Josh- right here, the scar you got when I rode my bike off of the terrace above the garage, and you tried to catch it," she kissed it tenderly, and looked back up at me: "You'd try to stop the world from spinning if I was in trouble."

I could feel that unsettling feeling rise up in my chest again; something just felt off, but Kelly was determined to melt my resistance away with her kisses; each kiss was a soft, deliberate, affirmation of her resolve, and I soon found myself in complete surrender to the force of her will.

There was a curious yearning desire emanating from my sister, and I understood that she needed this.

I brought her lips to mine, and kissed them with all of the love and affection that I harbored for her.

If this was her desire, then I would meet it with everything that I could muster.

I kissed her, matching her tenacity with a resolve of my own, eventually easing her onto her back, and trailing kisses past her chest, to her stomach, moving deliberately to the place that was practically dripping wet with desire.

I slipped the underwear from her waist, getting it down her leg just enough that I could slip my head into place.

Trapped between her still attached underwear and her sopping wet mound, I licked and sucked at it eagerly. The tastes of her artificial body were sweet, but lacked the raw tangy flavor of a woman's pussy.

But the detail didn't faze me one bit, as Kelly was moaning ecstatically and grinding herself into my reverent lips.

"Joshie- eat me, lick me. I've wanted your tongue in me for so long. Suck my cunt- mnh!"

She egged me on and I sucked and licked her sopping wet mound dutifully, until she moaned and screamed, squirting her juices into my mouth as she climaxed.

"Wow," she muttered, as she relaxed under my grip, panting and sweating from the exhilaration.

"Since when do we even sweat?" I muttered ponderously, running my finger along the light sheen of sweat that had formed on her naked skin.

"I dunno- they must have coded it in for the added effect, maybe?" Kelly replied.

I leaned down to her abdomen, and licked the perspiration from her silky smooth skin for a little taste.

Just as I thought- it was sweet almost, and nothing like the taste of a real woman.

I looked into Kelly's eyes, and suddenly the thought occurred to me.

I wanted to taste her- her real body; every bit of it. I wanted to know her scents, her tastes, and the way she'd feel.

"I don't know what you're thinking, but I think I like that look in your eyes," Kelly muttered appreciatively, and she pulled me onto her, bringing my lips to hers as she fished my fully erect member from the linen wraps I wore.

"Those are pretty convenient," she added with a smirk, "remind me to get you some of those to wear when we get out of this place."

She kissed me as she massaged the head of my engorged cock between her thumb and index fingers, before leaning down to give me a kiss.

"Wow- are you this huge too, or-"

"Sorry, sis. Average at best."

"Eh- I'll live. This thing looks like it'd kill me in real life anyway."

She engulfed me into her lips, and to my surprise, took my entire ridiculous length in one go.

My cock slipped from her mouth with an obscene 'pop', and she grinned:

"No gag reflex!"

"Now that's some programming choices I can respect!"

She took the opportunity to deep throat me, taking me into her mouth and inhaling me to the base of my cock again and again, and I grabbed her head, thrusting my length into her a few times, taking the virtually enhanced experience to its full advantage.

"Wow- I kind of like that," Kelly muttered, "think I could learn to do that in real life?"

"With practice- lots, and lots, and lots of practice."

"Touché," she replied with a wink, before resuming her oral worship of my dick.

She took my full length into her mouth, and the tight feeling of being buried deep in her throat coupled with the insanely erotic visual of my sister's cutely designed character face taking my cock into her mouth right down to the hilt, pushed me over the edge, and I spewed rope after rope of thick semen deep into her throat.

She swallowed it, while sucking on me wantonly, and it took much longer than usual for the high of my climax to subside.

"Wow sis," I muttered, "that was some amazing cock sucking," and she smiled at me happily.

"You know, little sisters shouldn't be quite so pleased to hear such depraved compliments from their older brothers."

"What can I say? I live to please!" she replied with another naughty wink.

She climbed on top of me now, positioning the head of my cock at her already sopping wet slit.

"I wish I could feel this for real- mnh," she moaned, as she slowly sank the length of my cock into her sopping wet pussy.

She slid along my length just a few times, reveling in the sensation of our virtual bodies combining:

"Oh god, Josh- I've been fantasizing about this for so long."

I reached up under the cotton-like fabric that just barely concealed her virtually enhanced breasts, and massaged them as she rode me, slowly but lasciviously.

Sitting up, I placed a hand on her back, and guided her rocking motions on top of me, helping her find a smooth and steady rhythm with which to ride my eager, rigid cock.

Her movements were deliberate but slow, and when I leaned into her face, my lips searching out hers, we were in complete sync, our lips mashing pleasurably with each rhythmic thrust.

Our love making was sensuous and deliberate, and as Kelly quickened her pace, her urgency winning out against her desire to remain coupled like this for eternity, we quickened our intensity towards a mutual, impending orgasm.

Her nails dug into me and her body was pressed into mine with the closeness of two halves seeking to encapsulate into what once was whole, and when I came into her, she moaned into my mouth, eagerly engrossed with my lips as she orgasmed again, this time around the pulsing eruptions of cum from my cock.

I spewed my love juices into her, and her pussy muscles contracted, urging my seed deep inside her womb as she simultaneously rode out her own orgasm out against me.

As we came down from the intensity of our love making, Kelly collapsed into me and we just lay there, panting, and holding each other and reveling in the immense feeling of satisfaction.

"That was-"

"-amazing," I finished her sentence, as she panted.

She extricated herself from me, before carefully examining the remnants of our frenzied copulation with a curiously endearing expression of triumph, and I patted her on the head affectionately.

But as she snuggled up against me that night, I felt that unsettling feeling re-appear.

There was something off, I was sure; but I did my best nonetheless to dismiss it as we drifted off to sleep.

* * *

I woke up with a start, a curious chill running though me.

A strange feeling of coldness seemed to fill the air around me, and I reached over to find the space in my arms reserved for Kelly, oddly and unsettlingly empty.

Sitting up revealed that the tent was in fact, save for myself, empty.

Where was she?

Even when she woke up before I did, she would lie by my side, watching over me with that precious, affectionate smile, just waiting to greet me.

My chest tightened, anxiety beginning to grip my heart.

I emerged from our tent in a panicked rush: "Kelly?"

Through the blinding rays of the early morning sun, I saw her shape, sitting upon an old stump just outside our tent.

I shielded my eyes from the blinding light, thinking:

Oh thank God, Kelly. I thought you'd-

"Well well, it is you," the girl muttered playfully.

My stomach clenched as the voice, though familiar, was not that of my sister's.

As the shadowy branches of the tree above swayed back and forth over her illuminated form, I recognized the shape of a girl, her auburn hair shining in the sun, and dressed in priest's robes, looking up at me with a mischievous smile.

"She did say this is where you would be, after all."