All Comments on 'Trapped in a Game Pt. 02'

by Kousakacomplex

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
Flamus211Flamus211almost 7 years ago
Reason I made an account

This is a story I can not wait for the next update. Amazing work.

AlteredPerceptionAlteredPerceptionalmost 7 years ago
Very good!

I was eagerly awaiting this chapter and you didnt disappoint. The world and city descriptions are vivid and yet dont take paragraphs to describe. The battles are engaging and flow smoothly. I really like that even though this is based off of S.A.O. your character development deviates from that series with different "classes" so it feels like its its own story. Please continue this story line to a final "conclusion", too many authors start a good story line and then "disappear" from literotica leaving thier stories unfinished. 5 stars.

lantern04lantern04almost 7 years ago
Love it even more now.

You've got me hooked on this story. I really want to see how you continue this.

Rose133Rose133almost 7 years ago
Exceptional Work!!

Firstly thank you for keeping up with the series, I applaud you and you never seem to disappoint. I can't stress how much I adore the characters, plot and concept in your stories, and coming from an Anime background, there is some nostalgia in your stories( which is a good thing). Also I am intrigued by the character development and the chemistry between each other as well as the description of the virtual environment, which reminds me of the game Skyrim which I absolutely love. Keep up the good work and looking forward to more of your work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This is becoming one of the best series on this site. Please keep writing and thank you for making the chapters 7 lit pages long each thus far. I do ask that perhaps you could write multiple chapters the post one at a time, so we don't have to wait a month between chapter postings. if its one thing readers hate is having the story just hanging while you wait forever for he next chapter.

tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 7 years ago
Great read!

It has been a while since two words have filled me with such joy. The found you moment was very sweet and well earned! I look forward to your next chapter. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ok you win

Ok I'm an addict. great story line you have pulled me into your world. now lead me further into your world and give me more.

Legit_mustrzLegit_mustrzalmost 7 years ago
Reminds me of Sword art online a little bit

Characters stuck in a VRMMORPG, Players staying in the start town to be safe, It seems so similar but different

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Edge of my seat

Please continue the story you have me on the edge of my seat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
please keep going

please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hooked

Ever since your first chapter, I've been checking every day for the next. Don't stop, this is the stuff that sells millions of copies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loving this

This is one of the best stories I have seen on this site and I hope you continue this to an ending instead of leaving it incomplete like an earlier comment said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Moarr

I literally sat up for over 4 hours reading both of these, please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
don't quit now

Waited almost a month for this update and it did not disappoint. Best story I've read in a long time. Love the fact that it's not so overly sexualized and short, that there is an actual story worth reading here. Can't wait to find out what happens next

shanikejolashanikejolaalmost 7 years ago
superb

just become one of my favourites authors .man you are genius!!!!

this story is just like a anime i watched long ago>>>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

If you go through, finish and get it published, I will buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it!

Waiting what felt like forever for Pt. 02 and it did not disappoint at all. Really excited to see how the characters develop and how he navigates Serra starting to rely on him and being vulnerable. Also really looking forward to how the world develops and what's going on. I love that the gamespace isn't just convenient background, but is something I'm really interested in seeing grow and change.

JohnSmuttJohnSmuttalmost 7 years ago
Worth the wait.

I've never left a comment before but this story deserves it. I've checked back every day since the first part and it was worth the wait. This story is so good I would pay for it. Please continue to write this story with many many more parts, there is so much more to explore.

fk86jrbfk86jrbalmost 7 years ago
Love it.

I second the previous comment. Get this published and I would buy it too

CriticalReaderCriticalReaderalmost 7 years ago
Satiate my desire!

Please keep writing these! Truly some of the best story I've ever read, let alone on a generally-underwhelming porn site. No, this story has blown my mind with its intricacies and fully developed characters and storyline!

I love where this is going, and thank you so much for sharing it with us! It's so incredible :D

The horny teenager in me would perhaps ask for more intimacy in the next chapter, but I trust you to completely impress once again! (I'd been waiting since the first chapter first came out for this one xD)

rytalorytaloalmost 7 years ago
Mind Blowing

This is by far the absolute most amazing story I have ever seen please continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Very SAO inspired. Pretty awesome stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

Best story I've ever read on here! I can't wait for the next installment! I really hope Serra continues to adventure with Josh and Kelly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Brilliant story can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
awesome work

this needs to be published when it is

done

EenViezeVentEenViezeVentalmost 7 years ago
Great

5/5, keep up the good work!

s_pearces_pearcealmost 7 years ago
Excellent story

Without the incest theme, it could probably become a popular fiction novel. You have a great world that you have created, and I look forward to reading more about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Is it just me?

Anyone else here more for the story than the sex?

KousakacomplexKousakacomplexalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Wow

I'm blown away by these comments. It really really means a lot, and I'm really glad you all are enjoying it so far.

@AlteredPerception & others: no way am i leaving without finishing this one, so you can rest easy on that. :)

@CriticalReader: the horny teenager in you will appreciate the next chapter. :)

It should be a shorter one, so most likely it'll be up sooner than this one took.

Jonathanmartin322Jonathanmartin322almost 7 years ago
publish

This simply rocks. Didn't get an erection which is why I come to the site, lol. But nevertheless I read it from beginning to end without a break. Awesome story line. Just awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is Really Damned Good

I love following this story. Keep up the great work!!!

Burning_HereticBurning_Hereticalmost 7 years ago

I DEMAND that this story be kept succinct. I am a man of integrity and I will allow NO MORE than another...75-85 chapters TOPS.

For the first book.

Please, though. Please keep writing. This is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful

I love it. More

odin87odin87almost 7 years ago
Great story!!

Thank you. Like many of the others says this is one og the best storys on the internet! I realy hope you keep posting many more. And keep dooing dø until you are done. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Absolutely amazing story so far. Cant wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

I am really enjoying this story. Please continue to write chapters. It may just be me but I get the feeling that Serra is actually his sister Kelly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More Please

I scour the internet for stories just like this. MORE PLEASE!! It's very difficult finding a decent erotic VRMMORPG like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not bad, but-

I never got the impression from the first chapter that Josh had a 'sickness in his heart.' It feels like you threw that it in here without developing that emotion within Josh. Otherwise, I like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it

I loved this series from the frustration chapter. Keep it up.

Also, Ravenloft? Do I need to say anything about Ravenloft?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sword Art Online

If you haven't watched the series, then this is extremely similar, without the sex of course. Hahaha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

Really enjoyed the read

AllumealluAllumeallualmost 7 years ago
Superb

More please....and please sooooooooon...

TheJuanTheJuanalmost 7 years ago
Amazing characters and involving story

I have read a lot of stories on this website and this is the first time I have commented on anything. I really appreciate the writing of the author. I'm absolutely enthralled by this story and would literally pay to aid this reach it's (hopefully lengthy) conclusion as I am thoroughly enjoying it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Part 3

Can hardly wait for part 3 to come out !!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Phenomenal

I hope you finish. One of the best stories I've read and the first I've commented on in 12 years lurking on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing story

Fantastic work. First comment ive ever made here too. Cant wait to hear the next instalment! Happy writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Huh

I question the validity of some of these anon statements. All to the same, all a few days a part.

I like the concept of the story. SOA, Matrix, Ready Player One and all the other movies/books of people jumping into a game, it's fun.

I find the action rather plane. It needs some excitement. There is no tension. I don't find myself speeding up my reading because I'm having fun. Sex needs a breath of life in it. I didn't like the sister's reason for leaving, that felt forced. It should have been developed in the first chapter. It wasn't.

It's a fun little story that could use a spark of life in the writing. You get a 4 star vote from me, I'd do a 4.5, but that's not an option. Maybe it should be.

KousakacomplexKousakacomplexalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Previous Anon

Well hello old friend.

You didn't comment in some time, but don't think I missed all those down votes you've spammed me with this past week. :P

You know, I always thought you were just another hateful troll, but today I noticed something... you truly believe with all your heart that I'm leaving all those anonymous comments. Hell, you probably think that my stories rate well because I vote for myself too, right?

I always wondered what could make someone hate me so much that they would spam me with bad votes, leave hurtful comment after hurtful comment, and return daily to do nothing but try to make me stop writing. Especially since all the effort I put into writing has thus far been completely unpaid. But now I get it... you really think that you're acting on the side of justice... misguided justice, but a kind of justice nonetheless.

So let me ask something:

If I deleted all of the anonymous comments (as awful a thing as that would be to the people who took the time to leave them)... would that make you happy? Would it make you finally leave me alone? Of course not, you despise my writing style as well, don't you? So if I wrote with ordinary paragraphs like you've been demanding... would that make you stop? Probably not, right; because you've criticized the content of my stories too. So what then? Do I consult you on what to write, how to write, or if I should write it at all? What can I do to please you, besides- well dropping off the face of literotica and never writing again?

I'm sorry, I really am. But that isn't an option for me- because writing really makes me happy, and I’m at a point in my life where I need to write more than I ever have before. Writing has been keeping me so happy, that even if my writing sucks- I want to keep doing it. And I plan to continue- you know, the comments, the ratings, the feedback that people have been so very kind to write me with; those things have made the long nights and efforts worth it.

But even without these things I would not stop writing. It’s a part of who I am, and I plan on staying true to myself.

AlteredPerceptionAlteredPerceptionalmost 7 years ago
Good Attitude!

@Kouska: I would've rated 5* again but with the ongoing debate about your ratings i thought it best to keep it honest. I whole heartily agree with you on continuing to do that which pleases you and anyone that will tell you otherwise can sit on an unlubed xtra large butt plug.

If possible, other authors will leave updates about ongoing story series in thier biography. It can help keep us readers from going crazy waiting for the next installment and possibly missing it.

Thanks for your dedication to your work and for your true fans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
simple amazing

1- sorry about possible english mistakes, not my native language

2-first thing i wanted to say is that your story is simple amazing, far far FAAAAAAAAR better then sword art online or overlord (lets not even talk about log horizon), great characters, great game and great development (even thou i think you rushed a bit things in the gameplay)

3- only thing i did not like, well.......it kinda had to little porn for a porn fiction, and too much porn for a normal fiction/adventure, so in my opnion you need to focus, maybe you could do some chapters more focused in porn and others in the actual gameplay, i don't know, but i think that at least you need to make the sexual moments last longer, they were great but way too short, or maybe way too few?

well, great at all, good lucky, and ignore the hate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it

Seriously one of my favorite series in a long time. Great story, good twists, simply excellent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Indeed nice

This was an amazing story so far. And you can be sure of that; because I don't comment at all. It's probably my first comment; so keep up the good work 👌🏻

SexlessStiffSexlessStiffalmost 7 years ago
worth the wait

Great job, K.

Seems like I have been waiting a year!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

Great writing but I would've loved to see some actual serra/josh action

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Better

Much improved over chapter 1, didn't feel as rushed and the banter between Serra and Josh is great.

CooperSC85CooperSC85over 6 years ago
chapter 2 amazing

I can definitely tell you have improved on your writing between chapters 1 and 2. Great story that has some plot to it. I look forward to chapter 3. I really love the character development.

SynsitiveSynsitiveabout 5 years ago
I continue to love this story

Very well written and super fun to read. I love games and I cldnt have found a better story or write to have written it! You’re brilliant. Thanks for your stories. Works of art. Don’t ever stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful

A little disappointed when the two split up but the game action and interaction with the new character more than made up for it. Really great work.

ugonnacum91ugonnacum91almost 4 years ago
Outstanding work!!

I am now officially a fan of your writing, I've never been a reader, but now I feel like this parallel world where we could live thousand lives is amazing, and the credit goes absolutely to you, thanks a ton!!!!

riirriirover 3 years ago
Where can I find a game like this?

The first two chapters had me reading from midnight to 4AM. Probably the greatest read story-wise, for a gamer like myself. The only competition I can think of is Legend of Lexi, but the immersion in your story is just otherworldly. Can’t wait to finish them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sword art online

This is basically sword art online with incest 😂😂 but really well written so who cares 😂😂

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

I don't think I like Serra at all, not one bit. She laughs when Josh gets injured, she tries to mentally hurt him by bringing up images of his sister dying or cause him turmoil by trying to get him to believe his sister would abandon him. Then she wants to sit by and watch children die. She constantly tries to seduce him though he has asked her not to. And she belittles him when he does something wrong. He needs to just get back with Kelly already...even though she left him high and dry too...at least her reasons were coming from a loving place...mostly.

OpenWordsOpenWordsover 2 years ago

"Seriously? You're fine with cheating?" I asked, and she shrugged."

Why do authors make characters say something this stupid?

He'd rather die then cheat, huh? Then he absolutely should. Anybody more concerned with game rules over life should die before the pass on their DNA...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Risk his life instead of cheating lol thats a real gamer and adrenaline junkie thats fucking awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sword Art Online but not shit like SAO. More like hacksign that came out waaayyyyyy before Swort Art but most anime posers think SAO is original hahaha

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Even if I loved someone as much as that guy loves his sister they would be dead to me after bailing on me like that. You can't love someone and leave them like that it's too unrealistic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKousakacomplex@Kousakacomplex
Kousakacomplex here! My writing is all about romance, and as my name implies (if you're familiar with it) the brother sister love stories are (mostly) where it's at for me. I'm an amateur writer, having written a couple of light novels already, but recently my life has brought...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES