Trapped in a Game Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. So that's who you're playing with now?" I asked, and she nodded.

"They don't know who I am, though- but they've been nice to me. Your intuition about them was spot on," she added with a smile, and she came over to me to give me a little squeeze before setting about making a fire.

"By the way- I switched classes," she muttered, and I gave a little chuckle.

"Let me guess- sorcerer or wizard?" I asked, and she nodded:

"Sorcerer," she replied, with a little pleased smile.

As we ate, she filled me in on some of her exploits with her adventuring group.

Apparently Karn and Pete had also joined up with them, and news had also come to the duo that Ren hadn't died after disconnecting from the game- she was one of the apparently lucky few who survived the disconnection, but she was in a coma and had not yet woken up.

They seemed to have also been doing pretty well, taking out some notable monsters like a Manticore, a Mummy, and skeleton infested tomb.

Their current objective was locating a master vampire to hunt for an invitation to the upcoming event.

After we'd finished eating we lay down together in the grass, just enjoying the relatively peaceful ambience of the spooky old woods about Ravenloft, and I recounted some of what Serra and I had been through.

But when I mentioned the synergy problem and Serra's solution to it, her interest seemed to pique:

"Sleeping together, huh?" she asked teasingly, studying me closely as she spoke. "Are you sure I don't have any competition?" but even as I shook my head in response, she still frowned.

"You could probably have a normal life with a girl like her," she muttered, and I chuckled in response:

"Serra would drive me crazy- besides I have no idea what she even looks like."

"I've seen her actually- she's pretty. Cute, petite. A little chatty but still your type- you know, large?" she gestured at her boobs with a wink.

"T-that doesn't matter as much as you seem to think," I responded defensively, and she giggled.

"Oh please- I'm pretty sure that was all you saw in Tracey."

Tracey had her faults, but I had to admit; her 'assets' were... considerable.

I sat up with a frown and she leapt at me, wrapping her hands about me and poking my cheeks as she cackled with glee.

She sighed, relaxing though still wrapped about me, before continuing:

"At least Serra wouldn't hate me that much."

I looked over my shoulder, and studied her a bit.

"Hmn. Seriously trying to get rid of me, are you? What happened to 'wanting what you want'?" I asked with a wry smile, and she looked away with a timid little blush.

"I know what I want- but I want you to be happy too."

"And you think I'd be happy with another girl? Tried that- didn't work for me," I countered, and she smiled.

"You better be careful, you know- if you make me want you, you'd better be prepared to deal with the consequences. There'll be no stopping me once I start."

"Really? Is this my last chance? Turn back before it's too late kind of deal?" I asked playfully, and she nodded, still blushing, so I pulled her over my shoulder, and she giggled as she landed with a thud, sprawled out on the grass, looking up at me, half-smiling with her breath half-caught in her throat.

She swallowed nervously as I stared into her eyes, then briefly glanced at her lips before returning my gaze to them.

"I want you, Kelly Hegel," I muttered, pausing to drink in the starry look in her eyes before leaning down to claim her lips with a kiss.

She took two quick breaths, before rolling over and getting onto her knees; then without warning, she pounced on me unexpectedly.

"Whoa-" I added, with a chuckle as she bowled me over.

She clutched at my robes, a huge smile on her face, and her eyes sparkling with excitement as she dove into me for a kiss, and she kissed me hungrily, passionately, unleashing the full extent of her long-held desire to possess me.

"Maybe we should set up a tent?" I offered, trying to break out of her frenzied assault, and she folded her hands as she looked up at me with a furious pout.

"Fine! You have two minutes before I jump you again," she muttered wickedly, and I quickly got to work setting up the little enclosure.

She studied me with a teasing show of impatience as I set it up, and I was scarcely done when she leapt into me, knocking me into the tent, and attacking me with her lips once more before I could so much as close the entry flap.

Jesus Kelly, I thought to myself. How much have you been holding back?

"Take this off," she muttered hungrily, and I removed my armor, allowing her access to my body.

She began to kiss me- not the soft, loving kisses that she had given me back then on the night that she left, but hungry sucking kisses that left a wet trail of red marks across my chest, and sent little jolts electricity up my spine.

I allowed her to ravish me to her heart's content, before pulling her up to my lips, and kissing her as deeply as I could manage while I pressed her body into mine, trying my best to merge our two forms into one.

She slipped against me, rolling me around with her as we kissed.

"Tell me you want me, Josh," she pleaded, slightly out of breath, as I moved my attention down to her neck and she pressed my face into her body, clutching me tightly.

"I want you- I've always wanted you," I whispered with a pant, and she pulled away from my kisses to remove her vest, bringing a wonderful pair of breasts into view.

She pulled my face into her bosom and I devoured them fervently as she fished my stiff cock from the wraps around my waist.

She brought me to her entrance, and without hesitating she plunged me into the awaiting warmth of her already wet love tunnel.

"Mnh," she moaned, wiggling a little against my cock, before she pressed herself into me and began to ride my length in smooth, but hard strokes.

There was an urgency in her desire, and I was intent on meeting it, so I held her body close to me with one hand while resting the other on the floor for support, and allowing her the freedom to impale herself on my length to her fancy.

She was moaning emphatically, drawing my hips to work with her as she ground herself against me with abandon, quickly bringing herself closer to an orgasm.

"Mnh- yes. Fuck me, Josh. Fuck your little sister. Cum inside me- and make me your own private fuck-toy."

Her dirty words, combined with the way her pussy was squeezing my cock delightfully and massaging it each time she rolled her hips on top of me, quickly pushed me over the edge, and as I felt the cum welling up in my balls, preparing to spew into her womb, I leaned back a bit and began meeting her with upward thrusts of my own.

I tensed a bit, as I came inside of her hard, and with one final scream she bit down into my shoulder hard, and I could feel her body tense in my arms as her own orgasm rocked through her body.

I shuddered a bit as an incredible feeling of pain shot through my shoulder, and I felt the curious sensation of blood running down my back; but the discomfort quickly gave way to a euphoric kind of pleasure, and I placed my hand on her stomach as she continued moving against me, guiding her movements and prolonging her orgasm for as long as I could.

Kelly wriggled a little, and I slipped from within her as she collapsed on top of me with a deep, satisfied smile.

"Wow- that was. Incredible," she muttered between heavy breaths.

I touched the spot where she'd bit into me gingerly, and Kelly let out a giggle as she inspected the damage.

She looked down at me timidly, a little trail of blood on her lips, and I couldn't help but notice how sexy it made her look.

"You know... I watched you fuck Tracey once," she admitted shyly.

"Oh?" I answered, as I lifted my hands to fondle the wonderful fleshy globes that were stood enticingly on her chest. Her nipples were firm, and I flicked them occasionally as I alternated my massage between the two.

"Yup- came home early from school one day; it was in final year I think? The back door was open and no cars in the drive- I had a feeling something was up, so I sneaked upstairs, and sure enough you two were going at it in your room."

"Damn," I responded, as I began to let my hands wander, trailing seductive little lines along her sides with my fingertips. "I used to leave the door open so I could hear if anyone came in."

"Oh I know. I was extra quiet-" she added with a cheeky smirk. "I knew I was going to catch you that time. I crept up the stairs on my hands and knees, and I peeked over the stairs into your room- and there you were. You were on your back, and she was riding you- no skill, that girl; just bucking back and forth like she was on one of those kiddie rides," she continued with a laugh, and I chuckled a bit as I realized how aptly the description fit.

"Did you play with yourself," I asked with interest, my fingers now roaming across her hips, and creeping along to her inner thigh, and she continued:

"A little- I didn't want to get caught before I saw you cum. You have no idea how much self-control it took to stop me from waltzing in there and tearing her off to take you myself. I'd ride your cock, just like I did just now- while fighting her off and everything," she added with a wicked smile, and I let my hand wander to her slit, where my fingers slipped easily along the folds of her sopping wet lips.

"Did you ever think about me?" she asked, and I licked my lips as she watched me with bated interest.

"You remember that Halloween after you graduated? You made the awful decision to dress up as a sexy cat-girl," I recounted, as I moved her up a bit, to bring her breasts within reach of my mouth.

"Uh-huh- I'd just found out about your Japanese cat-girl fetish. Could you blame me?" she asked innocently, and I bit down into one of her breasts in response.

She giggled a bit, before continuing with a little smile:

"Go on- I wanna hear this."

She was looking at me with desirous intent, and as my fingers explored the sensitive area around her pussy, I slipped a finger into her warm, wet opening as I continued:

"Tracey had just gone into the bathroom to get into her obligatory 'slutty witch' outfit when you came bouncing into my room with those cute cat-ears and that bushy little tail- I'm pretty sure that was the day when I noticed that my sister's cute little butt was just downright fuckable."

"Ooh. I remember that. Those shorts were so tight! I had to change out of them before I left the house," she added with a wicked smile.

"You wicked little...", I retorted, as I gave her a right smack on the butt for her effort, but the delightful smile on her face was unapologetic to say the least.

"I kind of lost it that time- went right into the bathroom to find Tracey. I'm pretty sure mom heard her screams when I fucked her silly. She sure didn't complain when I was giving her the best orgasm she ever had in her life, but she went on and on about smelling like a 'cum-dumpster' all night."

"Mmm-" she purred in response. "If I was walking around smelling of your cum all night, you'd have to tie me up to stop me from playing with myself."

"Did you ever?" I asked, intrigued.

"What?"

"Smell my cum- play with yourself?" And she giggled teasingly in response.

"Does that turn you on?" she asked, and I nodded.

"Unfortunately- few opportunities. You have some kind of thing against cum rags. I used to leave my sexy used underwear all around the bathroom just hoping you'd use them."

I smirked.

"I did use them- I just washed them immediately," I retorted, and she groaned in frustration:

"Ugh- no wonder they kept disappearing and coming back clean. I always thought it was mom."

She put a finger to her lips thoughtfully, a dirty smile appearing on her lips as she continued:

"There was this one time though, when we were at the beach up at the cape- you got off to fucking Tracey somewhere when I wasn't looking... but you must have been in a hurry, because you came back looking all disheveled and smelling like sex. I smelt it on her- Tracey. I knew it was your cum- it was so musky, so pungent, so raw. It smelled nothing like a woman, and I was sniffing at her like a fool and she started getting all flustered."

"Oh my god, I remember that," I exclaimed. "She came over to me and whispered 'your sister knows we had sex!' She thought you would rat us out. If only she knew what you were really thinking," I noted with amusement.

"You have a lot of fucking to make up for when we get out of here- for every time you ever fucked that bitch when it should have been me."

I kissed her neck lovingly, as I continued to work my fingers inside of her, and she cooed into my ear in appreciation.

"Tell me that you love me," she whispered, her voice thick and breathy.

"More than anything I possibly could."

"Tell me that I'm the best little sister in the whole world?"

"You are the sexiest, most adorable fuckably cute little sister there ever was," I muttered affectionately, and she nuzzled my neck with a broad smile.

"I think that's how I want to sign my name off from now on," she muttered playfully, grinding against me a little now.

"That's going to make for some awkward family postcards," I responded, and she giggled:

"That's at least better than my name," she murmured somewhat despondently, and I paused my exploration of her sex to study at her in disbelief.

"What's wrong with your name?"

"You mean- apart from being the plainest, most boring name on the planet? What was that fancy version of my name you used to call me again?"

"Princess Calleigh the brave?" I muttered, and she nodded excitedly.

"That's it! That was at least better than Kelly."

"You're nuts! Kelly is the best name in the world!"

"What? Why?"

"Oh, I dunno. Maybe because it's your name?"

"You're just saying that because you're my brother and you have to," she countered, but I shook my head.

"No I'm not. I really love your name. I could say it over and over from now until the end of time and never get bored."

"Liar!" she teased, and I shook my head.

"Cross my heart!" I replied solemnly, as I held her gaze. "Sometimes- when things were pretty bad and I felt like I couldn't take it anymore, I'd just sit to myself and say your name a few times. It never failed to make me smile."

"No way," she countered through a smile, her eyes sparkling brilliantly at me. "Say it then," she offered the words like a challenge, and I blushed a little as she studied me.

"Kelly," I muttered softly, and I felt my face redden a little as I said it, but she was studying me with wide eyed affection.

"Again."

"Kelly."

She shuddered a little this time, and I felt myself stirring against her.

"You're casting some kind of spell, aren't you?" she whispered conspiratorially, and I smiled, before rolling her onto her back and positioning myself top of her.

"Yup. Special kind of magic."

"What does it do?"

"That depends on who casts it. If it's just some random person, then it makes the target respond like, 'oh, hi. Didn't see you there', or something," and she giggled at me. "But if its cast by the right person, then it makes you lay everything down before them; your heart, your soul, your every dream, wish and desire."

"And what if I try to resist it?"

"Kelly," I muttered again, leaning into her and she closed her eyes as she shuddered a little.

"Stop that- you're driving me crazy," she replied, but as she pulled me down on top of her, I knew she wanted the exact opposite.

"Kelly," I muttered again, and she spread her legs under me, and shuddered again as my semi-erect cock brushed against her.

"Oh Josh," she whispered, wrapping her hands about me as she nuzzled my neck affectionately.

"Kelly," I whispered the name now into her ear, and a long sensuous purr came from her lips I aligned my cock at the entrance of her slit.

"Oh my," she whispered, her voice thick and husky with arousal, as I slowly sank my length into her.

Her lips parted around my rigid member, and I slipped almost effortlessly into her slick tunnel, aided by the combined with the fluids of our recently concluded copulation.

With a trance-like expression of bliss on her face, she closed her eyes as a seductive little purr slipped from her lips, and she whispered again: "Say my name, Josh."

"Kelly," I muttered, focusing everything on the utterance, allowing my body now move into her almost on autopilot, and she arched her back to allow me to reach more deeply into her, and I grunted a little as I drove my shaft into her wonderful warm embrace.

Our pace was picking up, and steady stream of moans were now emanating from Kelly's lips.

I leaned down to kiss the delectable fleshy globes that swayed obscenely with the rhythmic, to and fro movements of our bodies, and she squirmed delightfully as I flicked her firm nipples back and forth with my tongue.

"Bite them, Josh- make me squirm, make me scream."

I took one of the succulent round globes into my mouth and bit into the flesh as hard as I dared, and Kelly's body tensed underneath me as she let out a shriek.

"Mnh, yes- Josh! Make me cum. Make me yours!"

I repositioned myself, and she wiggled her legs from under me and wrapped them about me, coaxing my length deeper and deeper inside of her each time our bodies met.

"Kelly," I whispered her name into her ear, and she moaned emphatically in response. "Cum for me, I continued, "Cum for your big brother."

The instruction instantly sent her cascading over the edge, and as I fucked her with abandon I was rewarded with a series of ecstatic screams, and she dug her nails into my back as a second orgasm ripped through her body.

As each orgasmic pulse washed over her, her insides contracted wonderfully around my rigid member, and as she continued to work herself against me, I shot my second load of cum deep inside of her with a grunt; continuing to moan as her muscles tightened and relaxed, working me delightfully, coaxing every drop of my seed out of my cock, and deep inside of her womb.

We collapsed together into an exhausted heap, panting heavily from the exertion but smiling like the satisfied, happy pair we were.

As I studied Kelly, still panting and recovering from her orgasmic high, she looked over at me and smiled.

Feeling blissfully satisfied, I pulled her towards me, holding her close like the dear treasure that she was, and it didn't take long before we both drifted off to sleep.

***

*Bzz!

The buzzing woke me up to the sight of Kelly's naked avatar lying wrapped up in my arms, and as I shifted a little she groaned before coming to.

"Please tell me it's not dawn," she mumbled, as she stretched out with a long tired sigh.

"No- but I think I'm getting a call."

She studied me glumly, and I opened up my character interface to see, 'receiving call from dumb bitch,' as expected.

"Tracey," I muttered, and she groaned again, but as I dismissed the call her expression changed to one of guarded interest.

"Not answering?" she asked, and I shook my head.

"Sorry- I don't feel like being yelled at right now for something I probably did three years ago," I added with a tired sigh of my own, and Kelly crept up to me, rubbing her nose against mine.

"Good boy," she added with a playful pat on the head, and I frowned a little at the pet-like gesture.

Kelly turned a little away from me as she stretched out again, and I moved behind her, wrapping my arms about her and pulling her into a spooning position.

"That felt a little too well rehearsed... is that how you and Serra worked on your synergy?" she asked teasingly, and as I blushed I was glad that my face was hidden behind her.