Trauma Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something in her soul broke at this moment. Being violated by a six men was traumatic, being marched into town topless and covered in sperm was humiliating, but being orally raped in public as the local peasants gawked and applauded damaged something in her forever.

The details of the walk to the square were hazy from there. After being fed the lout's sperm another stepped up to tit-fuck her slime coated breasts and spray his load across her face. They soon stopped for another villager who fucked her mouth with his head while he worked his shaft with his hand. They were stopped several more times, always to cheers from the onlookers. Men called for her to kneel to accept their load as they jacked it onto her or as she was forced to use her mouth to satisfy them. She lost track of how many of men used her as she was walked through the streets with an ever growing crowd of laughing, cheering villagers who would occasionally run up to grab one of her filthy, dripping tits or grope her ass. It shocked her when several women, some young, some old, came up to kiss her full on her mouth or on one of her nipples, stretching strands of congealed spunk as they withdrew. Layers of semen flowed over her and draped from her body in curdled sheets as they finally reached a large raised platform in an open square.

Erin was pushed up the stairs to the platform. Looking up she could see the last rays of daylight shining red and angry on the dome of the church. Torches were being lit around the edge of the platform giving the assembled crowd a crazed, demonic countenance. He eyes searched their upturned faces in vain for any sign of human pity.

She was surprised as the old waiter from the inn stepped up onto the platform from the other side. He smiled kindly at her and the simple act of humanity made her weep in thanks. He pushed a ceramic mug to her lips. She drank. It was thick and sweet. He kept tilting the mug up for her so she continued to drink until it was all gone.

"Greetings, I am Count Spignos," He finally said with a friendly courteousness. "I understand you have broken the rules."

"WHAT RULES!" she shrieked. The crowd fell silent. There were more than a hundred people looking up at her.

"My lady," he said, very serious. "You have defiled and mocked our heritage. You have invaded a sanctuary we consider sacred." There was an approving murmur from the crowd.

"But you told me to go," she sobbed; trying and failing to control her emotions.

"Ahh. And you went. And that is against the rules. My judgment is final."

"WHAT!? What are you going to do to me?" She regretted asking as soon as she had. Erin realized she really didn't want to know what they were going to do to her.

"You will pay back our village through honorable labor," He said, his voice kind and calm again. With no other explanation he turned and walked away, descending from the dais into the crowd.

Honorable labor? What does that mean? But she lost track of that thought as she felt the straps holding her hands behind her back loosen.

"Clean her," shouted someone.

Six women in faded scarlet robes came up onto the platform. As they got into position around her they let the robes fall to the ground until they were all standing nude. Five were raven haired, with dark taunting eyes, dusky skin, large pendulous breasts, full bushes and wide hips. The sixth had blond hair with streaks of gray, green eyes, pale skin, pert breasts, a compact muff and comparatively narrow hips: the English woman she had met earlier. The women surrounded her. Two removed her sandals as another two undid her belt buckle, unbuttoned her shorts and let them drop to the ground before pulling her panties down and off. Naked and shivering under the glare of hundreds of eyes, Erin was guided beneath a beam that hung cantilevered over the platform. Her feet were shackled and fastened to iron rings mounted about a yard apart into the dais. Her hands were cuffed to either end of a yard long iron bar hanging on a chain from above. With a series of dull metallic clanks, the chains tightened until she was stretched out before the assembled town.

The women crowded close again. They started their "cleaning". Six sets of lips began playing over her seed spattered skin; slurping and licking the accumulated semen from her. Mouths and teeth were on her nipples; a mouth dropped down and started sucking her clitoris. As she looked out at the crowd watching her in the flickering torchlight, she began to feel aroused at the idea of all these eyes on her. "God, what's happening to me" she thought as she felt her body tensing towards a climax.

Lips where on her face now, kissing and licking the spunk off along her jaw line. "You must not drink the broth he offers you." said a voice in English, close to her ear.

Erin opened her eyes; the English woman kissed her open-mouthed and began licking her forehead. "I already drank something," she said quietly, panting; trying to focus her attention as one of the women started drawing her tongue around the rim of her vagina while another continued to work her clit.

"Then you are lost" she kissed into her ear.

"What will happen to me?" Erin gasped softly.

"The drug you drank will force your body to ovulate and your ovaries will produce many eggs. You will be impregnated tonight. And you will have twins, maybe triplets."

She shuddered. She needed to escape. But, oh God she was going to cum. A tongue circled her clit as another probed up into her.

"Fortunately the drug will also heavily boost your libido. The ordeal you are about to undergo will probably be very pleasurable to you."

What ordeal? She wanted to ask her details, but her self control drained away and started shaking in her chains as she came. Her skin bloomed in goose-bumps and she cried out in pleasure and anguish as the orgasm she had been fighting overcame her. She looked out and saw that the flickering faces in the crowd seemed to approve.

The women moved away from Erin. She was clean of semen, although sticky with spit. Count Spignos was at her side again. He turned to the crowd and started speaking in the odd language she had heard the villagers speaking earlier. The crowds parted, bunching up against the sides of the square, leaving an open area before her. Forty or so huge men marched into the square wearing crude, homemade armor and wielding large wooden clubs. They formed in ranks facing each other across the open area and a hush fell on the plaza. Suddenly a horn sounded from somewhere above and the armored men rushed at each other. Erin watched in disbelief as the warriors crashed together and began to beat each other with a crazed fury. There didn't seem to be teams or rules, just a mad free-for-all. She saw some horrible injuries including a couple of very serious cases of head trauma as they thrashed wildly at each other. She twisted in her chains, curiously aroused.

Then hands were on Erin's body again. Warm, fragrant oil was being poured over her from large ceramic pitchers by naked women positioned to her left and right. The women rubbed it into her, making her shiny, making her slick. She badly wanted them to touch her pussy. She held onto her pride for as long as she could (not very long, alas), but eventually blurted out "please touch my pussy".

The women massaging her giggled, except the English woman, who wouldn't look up. One of peasant women went behind her and said "I have a better idea". Erin felt her oily hand slip down the crack of her ass and a finger slip in her anus. She squirmed helplessly as she felt the woman probing her, her slick fingers gliding easily into her ass. She slipped another finger in her, then another. The pain was intense as she was stretched wider and wider, but for some reason it was driving her wild and she was building to another climax. Finally she felt the woman's entire hand slip into her ass and she came. As pleasure and pain washed over her she heard laughter from the women around her. There was applause from crowd as the battle paused briefly while the remaining gladiators admired the sight of Erin oiled and chained, having an orgasm with a fist up her ass.

She sagged in her chains as the hand was withdrawn. A horn blew and the battle stopped. Eleven men walked to the front of the dais the while rest lay in groaning piles on the ground. The victors formed up in two columns in front of her; battered, busted, missing teeth, eyes swollen shut, oozing blood and sweat. They marched up, released her from her shackles and lifted her to carry her at shoulder level, face up. Their hands were slick from sweat and blood and her body was dripping with oil so they held her with painful firmness. They swung her around 180 degrees and then she saw it.

It was a crucifix. It hadn't been there before they chained her up, but it loomed above her now. Mounted into a post hole in the stone platform it was like the one at the ruins, only wooden, and older. It too had a hole in the front of the crotch; it too looked like it was about to climax. Count Spignos stood beside the statue, holding a velvet bag. He withdrew an object from the bag and the crowd started chanting something in their peculiar special language. She couldn't see what he was holding as she was brought closer and her legs were parted by the firm hands holding her aloft. Oiled and splayed out before the ecstatic Jesus, the Count showed the object to Erin. It was a large, long piece of amber with some kind of silver fitting on one end. "Beautiful isn't it?" he asked her, his eyes blazing in the torch-light. Erin looked closer and saw that it was a dildo, over twelve inches long and over two and a half wide, carved out of a beautiful piece of almost flawless amber. The detail was exquisite; it was a circumcised penis with the veins and folds realistically crafted with religious devotion. He pointed it towards her face and without thinking or hesitation she opened her mouth for it.

The Count chuckled, "I think you're ready."

He reached up and, with a grunt, jammed the silver fitting of the artifact firmly into the hole in Jesus' crotch. Erin was lifted and moved toward the protruding translucent golden cock. Six pairs of strong hand threaded her onto the holy dildo. Her back twisted in pain and pleasure as she felt her eager pussy finally being violated by the grotesquely huge object. Looking up she saw Jesus' moaning face glaring down as he entered her; the flickering torch light making it look like he was shuddering and swaying as he fucked her with his cold hard prick. She threw her head back and saw the crowd standing completely still and chanting together as they watched her. She was starting to grind her hips into the motion; it felt good to be filled, to be fucked. She thought of her twelve years of Catholic education, "If the penguins could see me now" she thought, thinking of the shock this would cause the nuns at St. Theresa's academy for girls.

Suddenly she was pulled off the phallus. "Just a little more" she gasped. She had been so close to orgasm. She was set down on her feet and the battered men withdrew to the edge of the dais. Two young women approached. She recognized them as the English woman's twin daughters; one blond, one brunette. They were naked and now she could see they were both about four months pregnant. They had her drink water from an earthenware carafe, while doing so she noticed that the warriors around the periphery were shedding their armor, weapons and clothes.

The bloodied but victorious warriors collected around her. She was lifted off her feet. She had a sense of being suspended over a forest of hard cock. Unceremoniously she was brought down on a large shaft and she immediately came as it entered her fully. She felt another pushing at her ass, but after being oiled and violated earlier, the fat meat pushed in fairly easily. The two started pumping her, crushing her between them as she fought the strain of containing these two huge members in her over-extended pelvis. She could feel them rubbing against each other through the thin membranes within her. The man in her pussy suddenly froze up. She could feel him fill her with a flood of sperm. When he withdrew she looked down and saw the two young sisters on their hands and knees beneath her, licking balls, sucking head, keeping things moving. She watched as the two young women met in the folds of her labia for a kiss as they moved in briefly to slurp jism flowing from her used hole.

Her vagina free, she was lifted off the cock in her ass, turned around, and impaled in her pussy. Another warrior pushed in behind her and slid into her ass. This was repeated over and over as she was passed around like a fuck-doll. Whenever a cock was pulled from her cunt floods of sperm would flow out and the English woman's twins would lap at it before an entering cock pushed them out of the way again. She was covered with the sweat and the blood from the wounds of the victorious warriors as she was passed around and pressed between them.

Her thoughts coalesced into nothing but a laser hot focus on eagerly riding the array of huge cocks two at a time to a series of soul shattering orgasms before the eyes of the entire community. She didn't care. She couldn't now.

Erin must have blacked out because she remembered finding herself on her back, her elbows tied to her knees, her thighs spread wide. She raised her head to see what was going on and saw ten of the warriors standing back, their dicks limp and sated. She saw a remaining warrior kneeling unsteadily by her pussy, his face was smeared with blood from a broken nose and she saw he had a compound fracture of his left humorous. His giant cock was inches from her pussy and the young pregnant twins were on their hands and knees with their faces next to her hole, working his shaft over with their mouths and tongues, bringing him to climax. She saw her vagina distended and gaping open between her stretched-wide legs. She watched as the last warrior released his load into the reservoir of jism that she had become; filling her to overflowing; cum sluicing out over her lips; draining down into her gaping ass.

She dropped her head back and could see the crowd of villagers around the platform clumped into writhing groups fucking wildly in the wavering torchlight on the cobblestones around the square. A few feet away at the edge of the dais she saw the Count and two other men thrusting relentlessly into an obscured mass of pale flesh. She saw the English woman's blond hair streaked with gray flowing out from the roiling tangle of flesh.

Erin's exhaustion once again got the better of her and she faded away into unconsciousness again.

...

The next morning light was just starting to creep into the sky when Erin awaken with a start to find the English woman face down on Erin's pussy, tongue in her vagina, greedily slurping the congealed and fermented flood of jism from the day before. Erin was still naked, bound in the square as she had been when she passed out the previous night.

She groaned and the blond and gray head moved up to focus on her clit. As the villagers began to stir with the first light they drifted over to watch with mild interest. The sheer wickedness of being on display for them made Erin horny. She came quickly; surprised to find that she could still manage a climax after the previous night's sexual gluttony.

The Englishwoman raised herself up and looked down at her without emotion.

"When does this drug wear off so I will stop feeling so horny?" Erin asked her, panting away the last of her orgasm.

"I lied about the drug affecting your libido. Since you had no choice I thought you should allow yourself to enjoy your initiation. It was strictly a fertility drug. The truth is, you just enjoyed it"

With a sinking feeling she realized she was right. She had enjoyed it. When she looked back on the events of yesterday she found the memories made her horny, hungry for more. She had felt a mix of pleasure and pain more intensely arousing than she thought possible. She had been watched as she was publically violated and it had only increased her desire. She felt like she didn't know who she was anymore.

The English woman finally smiled at her. She held up a key. "You're an expectant mother now. Let me help you up."

*********************

Erin sat by the open window in her second floor room by the docks watching a boat approach through the hot summer sun. She sat with a child on each breast. Her infant sons sucked greedily. Born large, they were growing bigger every day. They'd be huge men some day, big enough to easily win in the festival battle and gain a chance to pass along their bloodlines. At least, she hoped they would. The visiting doctor had told her that birthing such large babies had damaged her. There could be no more children for Erin.

She saw an American looking man step onto the quay and extend a hand to a young woman. With a spark of recognition she saw her younger sister Patty step from the boat. Alarmed, she leaned forward to shout down to her but saw Count Spignos amble out from the doorway in front of them. Erin's shouted warning died in her throat. She watched quietly as the Count spoke to the couple. Patty showed him a photo. He shook his head and shrugged. He pointed to the Inn further down the stone quay and then pointed up to the hills above the town, towards the ruins of the old convent. The couple nodded and smiled at the Count as he escorted them towards the Inn.

Erin sighed as the Count looked back over his shoulder at her up in her window. He smiled at her with a leering grin. Leaning back into her chair, she shrugged to herself. It was going to be nice to have Patty around; for her boys to have cousins.

12