All Comments on 'Travelogue'

by madison_powell

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 for the tale, only 4 for the epilogue

I really enjoyed this, although it seemed like fetish to describe such a breastfeeding culture and I can't believe there is such a culture. The story was great, and I'm ever pleased it was a true romance despite all the nudity our protagonist dealt with. The epilogue was not too good, almost matter of fact; I think without it more people would give it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

OUTSTANDING!!!

dani_lrlmdani_lrlmabout 8 years ago
Really liked the first parts

Watley really comes to life - and I started to envy the young man for experiencing something like this.

Catalan to me felt a little of an anticlimax.

All in all a very very pleasant story to read.

Thank you for sharing it with us

D.S.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 8 years ago
The Definition of Repetitive

A very tender rendition of young love that was well done. How many times do you have to repeat the suckling process before the reader gets the idea. I'm still not 100% convinced that a woman can indeed generate milk without the chemical process of her body being activated by the birth of a child. I know that the milk generation can be maintained by having the breast stimulated by continual nursing (that's the way "wet nurses" were able to sell their services in bygone days after their own children no longer nursed at their breasts), but to actually lactate without birth...I don't know. I thought it somewhat lacking that our hero was never very curious about Lila's previous sexual experiences. She seems to be almost nymphomaniacal in her behavior and I do not have great expectations that she'll be the most faithful mate as they get older and sex becomes somewhat standardized (as it always does). But it was a pleasant story, although at 13 pages, much too long and for the most part the author's style is quite readable. 4*

madison_powellmadison_powellabout 8 years agoAuthor

I appreciate all the comments. One thing to keep in mind: this is a fetish fantasy. It's intentionally over-the-top; it is not going to be everyone's cup of tea, just like toe fetishes aren't, either. Regarding the reality of the story: this is fantasy. It doesn't matter whether a breastfeeding culture exists in America (it does in other cultures, though). And breastmilk absolutely will be induced in most women merely by the right kind of repeated suckling; this is a medical fact. Pregnancy is irrelevant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story.

Was the ice cream made from breast milk?

It seemed like there was an over abundance of lactating women and not enough kids.

madison_powellmadison_powellabout 8 years agoAuthor

Was the ice cream made from breastmilk? I'll leave that to your imagination. (OK, I'll tell: in my mind, it was probably not.) If there didn't seem to be enough kids around, it wasn't for lack of trying to describe hordes of kids being around. Supposed to seem like that.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
Kind of a sad story

All she thinks of is feeding babies and she can have none of her own. Why wasn't there a surprise baby or adoptions????

madison_powellmadison_powellabout 8 years agoAuthor

There is a certain sadness, yes. Reality often plays out like that; didn't want to do a Hollywood ending.

GusBus77GusBus77about 8 years ago
Very good work!

I loved every single page. This is honestly great work. I almost thought you'd put a twist in the tale where perhaps Billy might also have nursed from Esther or Sarah, though not to condone him cheating on Lila but more to help empty some of the fullness for each woman. Just a thought...but still excellent work.

gourdheadgourdheadabout 8 years ago
Great Story

5 Stars. A great story about an under-represented topic around here. Hope to see for from you in the future. Its quite an interesting universe you've created, I'd love to read a follow up about Esther, and her "Mother's Blessings" :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Real Life Story

Very interesting combination of traditional Life Style and Modern mores. The story was very readable and brought the person along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
beautiful love

Excellent narration, especially the love between the two is good

Breastfeeding fetish is my personal favorite. Redundancy is very evident and overdetailing is too. But in a way it acts as both boon and bane to the story. I did read the entire thing w/o missing a line. I loved it but felt that it could have been shortened a little, but if you should ask me how I don't have a clue. - Metal Stud

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Erotic

As a woman that has fantasies of a loving breastfeeding relationship,this was a very well written stimulating story. I enjoyed reading it thoroughly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
tender and sweet

Loved the affection and especially enjoyed the armpit hair that the women unashamedly sported.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 7 years ago
Inventive, imaginative and just a little kinky for the Romance category

I really loved this story. There was just a huge amount of heart involved in this story. The background, the characters, the progression of the story itself, it all worked perfectly.

The buildup of the more erotic parts was measured and made sense, slowly ramping up to more and more steamy scenes without ever being jarring in context of the story itself.

A little suspension of disbelief is needed of course, but in context of the story itself everything made sense and was natural.

All in all a not inconsiderable feat for a story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not For Me

I felt like this story dragged on forever but never went anywhere. I read it all the way through but I actually lost interest in the story around page 2, or maybe page 3. It seemed like the author just wanted to indulge himself in his boob/breastfeeding fetish. I don't care what kind of things turn people on, but 13 pages of breast feeding bored me almost to tears.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

I have the opposite opinion of the last reviewer. I loved this story. It was well written and a wonderful love story to boot. It was more than just a quick fuck and done. It shows more than tells and that is what every great writer can do.

I love how the character is understanding of the fact that women are able to have multiple orgasms and men are lucky if they can accomplish one. I love that pleasure is not just hump-her-and-done!

Thank you for a great read.

MkalfredmcMkalfredmcabout 5 years ago
Thoughtful, sensual and compassionate eroticism

I loved all three of your stories, but the time you took to develop the characters and develop their relationship in this one was delightful. I actually liked both of them (and their families) and looked forward to watching their love grow. This is a ROMANCE story and properly characterized. The ANR was an effective and sensual vehicle through which you told their story.

Please either keep submitting work to Literotica, or tell us where we can find more of your work.

Thank you.

madison_powellmadison_powellabout 5 years agoAuthor
Mkalfredmc

Wow, seriously blushing. Thank you. It takes me a long time to write. I'm expecting more but nothing done yet.

tbonehuntertbonehunterabout 4 years ago
Well done

Occasionally I find a story (usually through someone’s ‘favorites’ list) that is far from my own predilections but that is so well written it carries me along where I wouldn’t normally go. This is one such story. I fell in love with Lila, with her family, her culture, with Billy, with his parents. Tenderly and compassionately written.

mavisuruwamavisuruwaover 3 years ago

Oh wow... why did you stop writing more stories? This is way better than hundreds of stories I ever read on Literotica.com

Please write more....

madison_powellmadison_powellover 3 years agoAuthor
mavisuruwa

Hey, mavisuruwa, thx for the kudos. I haven't stopped writing, but it takes me a long time. Sorry about that.

jott50jott50over 1 year ago

A bit too wordy for my taste but still a 5⭐ story. Good job.

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

A bit too long for me, without a lot of plot progression, just the same initial 2 page story over and over. Lila should have had a bunch of babies, it would have been a more interesting story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous