Travelogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish I'd brought a change of clothes," I told her. "I'm probably gonna get this suit muddy or something."

She laughed at me. "I don't think you'll be wearing it long enough to get it muddy."

About halfway there, we stopped at the Fall Slab (my name for the place where I fell); we sat and ate the snacks (actually, sandwiches) that Lila brought. Good thing: I was starving now. I hadn't really eaten breakfast. It was nice and comfortable; we chatted a little. The ever-present background buzz of insects was a little louder here than it usually was at the lake.

"You know," Lila said idly, "sometimes I think about what it would be like just to live out here. So peaceful."

I nodded. "It's beautiful. It'd be like camping, forever." After a pause, I said, "You wouldn't have a bathroom, though."

Lila smiled. "I'd just walk out into the trees and squat down and take care of my business." She shrugged. "I already do that when we're out here, anyway."

"Shower?"

"Lake water's as good as anything. And the falls."

"Soap? Deodorant?"

"Well," Lila said, sounding like someone conceding, "there are some things we'd have to import from town. Tampons. Shampoo. Toilet paper."

"We?"

"Well, you'd live here with me. Right?"

"If you move out here," I promised, "I'll live here with you." I thought for a moment. "Food?"

"Fish," she replied. "We could pick fruit from trees. I bet I could even grind some wheat into flour and maybe make bread."

"Yeah, I can see that," I said. After a second, I allowed myself to add, "And I guess we'd have milk, too."

Lila blushed and smiled. "It could come in handy for cooking. And to keep you healthy."

I brainstormed. "Razors?"

Lila chortled at that: "You dork, you know I don't use those; they're for men. And you, well, you could let your beard grow, anyway. I can imagine that."

I thought for a second. "How would we get the money to import our things from town?"

"Oh, you'd just sell some of your writing."

I'd shown Lila some of the things I'd written, mostly travel-type writings about having moved to Watley, and some stuff about trips to Florida and to D.C., and a little about Europe, which was her favorite. Still no Internet, so I couldn't just email her the files; I'd had to print them out.

"Well," I said, "a boy can dream."

After we'd started to walk toward the lake again, Lila asked how I liked the church service, and I was polite about it. She then remarked that she thought it was "boring as shit."

"I thought you did a nice job with the reading," I told her.

"Oh! Yeah, that was actually fun to do. Thanks."

I didn't mention to her that I didn't understand what any of the readings meant. It didn't matter.

When we got near the lake, I could see a couple already there, way in the distance near the waterfall. Lila made a snort of frustration. I didn't recognize them, and I wasn't really sure what her problem was, but as soon as she realized they were putting their clothes on to leave, she relaxed.

She turned and looked up at me, into my eyes.

"I want you to take off your clothes, swim to the grotto, and wait in there."

My eyebrows went up. "Wha—"

She put her finger across my lips. "Go on."

I shrugged, figuring if she wanted to see me naked, I was completely ready. I pulled off my dress shoes and stuck my socks in them, laid my suit jacket neatly on a rock, pulled off my tie, and started unbuttoning my dress shirt.

By the time I'd gotten the shirt off, I realized that Lila wasn't with me anymore. I looked around, slightly startled—I hadn't heard her leave, but there was no sign of her. She wasn't in the water, she wasn't on any of the paths on either side of the lake.

OK. Well, she'd told me what she wanted me to do. There was nothing left except to do it.

I pulled off my pants and underwear and ran into the water. It was butt-ass cold. I swam hard, hoping that it would warm me up (it sort of worked, kind of). It was a long swim over to the waterfall, and I was a little out-of-breath by the time I got there. I climbed through the falls and scrambled into the grotto.

Inside, it was damp and echoey. I sat down, and then registered that I was sitting on a soft layer of thick, damp quilts. Had someone just left these here, or had they always been here? I wasn't sure.

At that moment, I heard big splashing noise, and I jerked around to face the waterfall.

A figure was erupting from the pool behind the falls, naked and lithe, statuesque. She shook the water from her hair, whipping violently, then posed in front of me, a sculpture set to motion.

I knew it was Lila, but it was as if I'd never seen her before. She was completely naked, wet, stunning; Lila appeared to me, at that moment, as a kind of magical creature, a sea nymph, a water faerie—a mystical presence.

I could barely breathe. I had imagined her so many times that now I found the real thing, this close, difficult to take in. She smiled at me but didn't say a word.

Her naked body was gently curved, hairy, feminine, and very, very beautiful. Lila stepped out of the water and knelt in front of where I was sitting.

"You're so gorgeous," I managed.

She just leaned over and kissed me, chilly water from her hair and body dripping onto my chest.

My penis quickly transformed from its shriveled hibernation into full, red, thick glory. I realized that Lila was seeing it for the first time; she still wasn't saying anything, but she did take a good look at it, smiling.

Lila brought her body up to mine and embraced me, making my cock poke her in the belly. We kissed again, and I was sure that she had never kissed me so wantonly and passionately.

Finally, she spoke, whispering to my face: "Real soon, I want to kiss and lick and suck all over you. But right now I really just want you inside me."

She turned and laid down on the wet quilt, then spread her legs and captured me with them, pulling me to her. I was on my knees in front of her, looking into her eyes, gazing at her breasts, and at her soft, smooth belly.

Finally I dared to look lower, and was confronted by Lila's stark, hairy femininity. The mat of hair between her legs was drying to a soft golden-brown, thick and lush. The scent of her wet vagina was already in the air, a wonderful, erotic perfume. I could see thick, red, swollen lips buried beneath the forest of hair; I took a deep breath. A smattering of hair on her inner thighs joined her pubic hair on either side of her vulva. It felt so intimate to know those little things.

I reached forward, my hand shaking, and touched her. She shuddered visibly, and then smiled at me. I wanted to put my fingers between the outer lips, to explore more of the strong heat and wetness I was feeling, but Lila grabbed my wrist firmly and looked straight at me.

"I want you inside me. Now."

She pulled me, jerked me, and I landed on top of her, nervous, even shaking, but determined. We kissed.

Her hand was fidgeting between my legs to find my cock. She tugged on it, pulling me even closer. Her fingers felt wonderful.

It was just nerves, but obviously I wasn't going to be able to delay any longer. I wanted this more than anything in the world, and now nervousness was making me balk. Well, no more.

I positioned my hips right over Lila's, and she spread her legs as far apart as they would go, a wonderfully erotic sight. Her hand was still on my cock, and I let her guide it to her vagina.

My heart pounded.

I felt the tip of my erection touching something very hot, very wet—it was so hot it almost felt like it was going to burn me. Lila's hand released my cock, and then I felt her arms reach around my ass to pull me down.

My penis started to slide into her vagina.

Now, I had been scared to death that I was going to blow my load and ruin the whole thing before we even started. But my nervousness was a powerful force. That I'd fapped that morning: this helped too.

Lila pulled on my ass until I had slid all the way into her; I felt our hips push up against each other, and I let out a big sigh of relief.

Lila laughed a little, and then she kissed me. We kissed for about a minute. Then, she broke the kiss and smiled: "Aren't you supposed to be fucking me?"

She intertwined my fingers with hers, raising our hands above her head in a serene, angelic pose. She looked hairy and beautiful in that moment.

I pulled out halfway and started pumping into her. It was the most hot-velvet-tight-creamy-soft-wet-grippy feeling I'd ever had in my whole life; I was stunned at how good she felt inside. It took me more than a couple of minutes just to convince myself that this was really happening, that I was really fucking Lila, and that she felt so good inside that it was other-worldly. I looked down, enraptured by the sight of my penis slipping into her; sometimes, when I was at the hilt, the curls of our pubic hair would tangle together, only to pull apart as I withdrew for another thrust.

After a couple of minutes, I realized that Lila's eyes were closed, and she was breathing hard.

By this point I felt like I probably had enough control to go a little faster, and so I did. I felt like coming, but it wasn't an overwhelming urge, not yet. The nervousness was still with me, and I still felt a little drained from my morning orgasm. I gave Lila long strokes; somehow, her petite body was able to swallow my entire cock—which is long and thick—completely.

I pushed myself up on with my arms so that I could watch our bodies merge. I was thrusting pretty fast now, and Lila was reacting dramatically, panting, moaning, jerking and shuddering.

Then she let out a sudden loud yelp, followed by a loud, pitiful moan. Her eyes were squeezed shut. Me, I thrust into her hard and fast—she was obviously coming.

Her eyes reopened after several seconds; she stared at me, still panting. Sweat was dripping from my chin, and she caught it in her mouth and swallowed it.

"You made me come," she breathed at me, her eyes wide.

I had slowed my pace now; I'd had a close call there. Having a girl come on your dick like that was an easy way to lose control, and I wanted this to last for a while, if that was at all possible.

She still felt incredible inside; she was hotter now than when I'd first entered her. It was inconceivably good.

As I started to pick up the pace again, hoping to push her to another orgasm, Lila's hand slid across her stomach, over her thick pubic bush, to her clit. I wished I could actually see her clit—from my angle, it was hidden by a mass of soft, curly hair.

A droplet appeared at one of her nipples. It dribbled off the side of her breast, diluting as it mixed with sweat.

Her breathing was more intense now, and she was moaning and whining in my ear. I pumped faster, trying very hard to stay on this side of coming in her. Her finger was moving faster between her legs, and I felt as though I was in machine mode: I was a piston, entering and withdrawing with relentless power. I kept increasing my speed.

Out of nowhere, Lila yelled at the top of her lungs and then started a big, loud moan. Her body was shivering and jerking again. I pumped on, hoping to god I could hold back just a little while longer. Her voice echoed around the grotto, and I was sure you could hear her miles away.

I watched, amazed, observing the stages of her orgasm, trying to imagine the amount of sheer pleasure she must have been experiencing. When it ended, she panted for few seconds, then pulled my head down to her and kissed me very, very hard.

"So good," she breathed at me.

Her hand moved away from her clit and her arm wrapped around my back, pulling me down, pressing our skin together. My ass bucked into the air, pumping with abandon. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out more than another minute or so; Lila's vagina was very hot at this point, and its soft, wet grip around my penis felt so good I wanted to leave my skull.

My thrusting was fast; I wanted to come. Our mouths were sliding together, breathing into each other, kissing and panting. As my speed increased to near-maximum, I saw her eyes open wide, and I felt her mouth go ajar.

I was giving her full thrusts, all the way out, all the way in. Inside, she was all heat and tight wetness, and I was losing myself to her. Any second now; I could feel it start to build.

Right then, I heard a near-scream in my ear, and felt Lila's body shivering under me. The noise amplified as it echoed. That was enough: I felt a gigantic build-up in my groin, my balls felt like they were swelling and tingling, and then huge waves of stinging pleasure swept across my lower body. My muscles tightened, my thrusting slowed. I was in sheer ecstasy as my penis threw rope after thick rope of sperm deep into Lila.

I collapsed on top of her, still inside.

Her body continued shivering, and she moaned for quite a few more seconds, and then her muscles went lax.

We were lying next to each other, on our backs, catching our breath. The only other sound in the grotto was the constant rush of the falls. The scent of damp, misty sex was still strong in the air.

Lila's fingers crawled over and found my hand.

After a couple of minutes, she turned toward me, laying on her side. When I rolled over to face her, I found a large breast pressing at my lips. She pushed it into my mouth and stroked the breast skin to encourage the start of milk flow. I latched onto her areola and suckled.

"I have never," Lila breathed, "connected like that before."

Her hand was massaging the top of her breast now.

"I came so easy, and so big," she told me. I could see her shaking her head a little. "And I felt so connected with you, like we were completely joined. It was like I was melting into you."

Her milk flowed, and her hand had slipped behind my head to hold me to her. Her nipple lay hard on my tongue, and I could feel the light stream, sweet and intoxicating. Her breast skin smelled a little like the lake.

Lila kissed my forehead.

After another few minutes at Lila's breast, my erection was back, full and thick. My mouth released the nipple. I looked between my legs.

Lila looked, too. "Well," she whispered. "Look who's back from the dead."

Without another word, she pushed me onto my back and climbed on top. Then she spread the pubic hair near her vagina and began to impale herself onto me. The tight heat felt wonderful all over again; I watched as her bush lowered until it came to rest on my trunk. She stayed like that for a minute, with me all the way inside her. Her eyes were shut tight, and she breathed deeply.

Then, she started rocking and gyrating her hips. Her boobs bounced out in front of her chest, in rhythm. Lila reached up and put her hands on the low, craggy ceiling of the grotto for support.

I was staring at her naked body, still unused to being privileged with its sight. Her skin had a light sheen of sweat, and the hair under her arms was damp, dark and matted. The dense curls between her legs were wet, too, clumped and snarled. I put my hands at the top of her hips; I was pushing up to meet her thrusts. My eyes were on the swollen and puffy red lips buried behind the thickness of her pubic hair, and on my cock as it pushed her open again and again. She felt so hot inside it was unreal.

Lila moaned. "Oh, fuck," she told me, her voice whining. Her eyes opened and found mine. "Oh, fuck me, I want to come again."

A tiny white droplet was dangling on the end of one of her nipples; I watched as it dropped off and landed on my stomach. Her breasts were so beautiful: big, heaving, floating bulbs. I had an urge to put my mouth on one of them. My arousal was already approaching a fever pitch.

Lila put her hand between her legs for a few seconds and rubbed violently at her clit.

"Oh, god," she said, putting her hand back up on the ceiling and redoubling the speed of her jerking hips. "God, I'm gonna come."

Soon after that she started to moan, loud and long, and I lost all control. My hips pumped hard into hers, the heat and the creamy grip became overwhelming, and a huge rush of warm tingles spread through my hips, followed by an insistent pulse as I came inside her.

Lila bounced along for a while after my orgasm was done; I gritted my teeth, oversensitive now, determined to last for her as her ecstasy went on and on.

When she was finished, she fell onto my body, and we kissed. I held her there for a while, snuggling and sliding our bodies together. She giggled like a little girl.

When our breathing was back to normal, she said to my ear, "Do you think your parents might want to go out for ice cream tonight?"

"Yeah, I'm sure they'd do that, yeah."

"For two or three hours, maybe?"

"Yeah," I said. "Yeah, I'll get them to drive over to Bakerton for dinner or something."

"Good," she said, raising her head, smiling. "Because I've never done it in a bed before."

My parents, of course, were totally obliging.

Lila and I had washed in the waterfall, dried in the sun, and dressed. I walked her back and dropped her off at the ranch (sneaking in a quick kiss when no one was looking) before heading home myself.

"You know what we can do," said my dad, thoughtfully. "There's one of those theaters in Bakerton that serves beer and pizza with movies. Old movies, you know? Jen, how about if we head there tonight?"

"Sure, perfect. I didn't know they had a theater there."

So, after that, my mom made a fuss and pre-prepared a dinner for us to cook. Actually, for Lila to cook: I could have done it, but she told me that Lila would want to cook for me. I explained how she'd already cooked me breakfast, but my mom seemed to think this was different.

They let me take their car over to pick her up, which was a real favor because my legs were tired after all that walking (and other activities). I'd dressed up a little bit, partly for Lila, but mainly to keep up the ruse for Lila's parents that she was just coming over for another "supper" with my parents. No suit this time, though.

Lila looked fetching in an off-blue blouse and skirt combination; she was outside hanging out with a small herd of kids when I pulled up. I got out and we went in together so I could say hello to her parents (mainly her mom; her dad was busy out back with something or other), and then we hopped in the car and headed back to my house.

She was impressed that I'd brought the car—"I wasn't even sure if you knew how to drive!" I was tempted to roll my eyes at that; of course I know how to drive. I just didn't have my own car yet. And I usually like walking, anyway.

So we pulled up at my house. My parents were trying not to make a huge deal out of this; they were cool that way. I opened the front door for Lila, and my mom couldn't help but coo and tell Lila how pretty she looked. Lila was polite and thanked her. Then, my mom started explaining the fine art of cooking pork tenderloin with mashed potatoes, and I went back to my bedroom. I hadn't really cleaned it up much, I'd suddenly realized, and now was the time, because I figured we were going to spend a lot of the next three hours or so in there.

When I came back out, my parents were leaving; my mom and Lila had been chatting like they were girlfriends or something, which was a little weird for me.

"Just throw your sheets in the hamper later," my mom told me.

I cringed, but Lila smiled nonchalantly and said, "Sure, Jen, we will." She was getting better at using my parents' first names comfortably, without sounding like she was self-consciously trying to pronounce a foreign word.

Then my parents got in the car and left; we were alone.

"Is your bathroom down the hall there?" Lila wanted to know.

"Yeah, uh, it's right off my bedroom."

And she disappeared. Great, my parents had just left, we were now free, and she was missing in action.

1...7891011...13