Travelogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's always really satisfying to take my food from her this way, and she says it definitely feels good even after a day when she's been wet-nursing children. But to have it lead to ecstasy for her—that puts me over the moon. I feel very, very connected with her when we manage to make this happen; I'm suckling away, swallowing her flow of milk, when I feel and hear her begin to moan, and then her body starts to jerk and shake. I don't do anything special, just keep up the suckling. It is amazing.

(I can imagine someone thinking that sharing Lila's nipples with the kids she soothes and feeds would be strange. It's not, though, and it never bothered me, any more than when Lila would kiss a child with the same lips she uses to kiss me. It's her intent that matters. When she gives me her breast, it's not because I'm helpless; she is, as I've said, sharing her body with me.)

Over the years, we've discovered that Lila can reach orgasm in surprising ways. She comes easily during anal sex (yes, we do that, mainly during Shark Week), and she can come that way as easily as she does during vaginal intercourse—although she says the quality of the orgasms is different, more focused and more raw. For that matter, she can also get off just by having me put a finger into her asshole, wiggling and thrusting, and also by doing the same thing with my tongue. Hell, one time she came because just because I was licking her asshole, just licking it, repeatedly. Certainly, her nipples are enough to bring her to orgasm, although (as I've said) that's kind of rare.

One path to her orgasm really surprised me: sucking my dick. It happens once in a while; she'll be giving me head, often with the full intent of making me come in her mouth, and suddenly I can hear and feel her moaning and quivering, and then she'll let me know that she had an orgasm—just from the thrill she gets from sucking me and from the sensation of my penis on her tongue (which she says is pleasurable for her). Lila can come while I'm running my hand down her spine, especially on her lower back. She's had orgasms once or twice when I was sucking her toes.

Of course I had to buy a vibrator. She was slightly opposed to the idea, but open to at least trying one out. I ended up getting a tiny one, something called the Mini-Rocket that's a little bigger than my index finger—I figured she wouldn't be intimidated by something so small. First time I got it near her clit, she came within a few seconds. And then she came again and again, back-to-back. These days she'll even use it herself, although I mainly use it on her while we're waiting for my erection to return. I love its effect on her; she can literally just keep coming for as long as I hold it there. Thing is, although she enjoys the orgasms, she says they're almost too good, and kind of impersonal. "I like your thang," she'll tell me. The orgasms my penis gives her, she says, aren't as intense but somehow feel better for her. That's nice to know.

Usually, during sex, I'll spend a lot of time on her body. I now know every inch, every crevice—knowledge I once so lusted after—and I know how to touch her. After I explore her and make her reach orgasm as many times as I can, she will demand that we join our bodies (her term for it). I am always conscious of how much more pleasure she gets from sex than I do; it's natural to be more than a little aware of that when you're with someone as highly orgasmic as Lila. I don't doubt that she feels nine times the pleasure that I do (as the mythic Greek Tiresias is said to have suggested), but when I slide myself into Lila, even when having to hold back my own orgasm, I am absolutely in my own form of ecstasy. It's physical, yes: she still feels just the way I described our first time together, hot, velvet, tight, creamy, soft, melty wet, and grippy. It's also psychically ecstatic, though, and this may be an even greater pleasure for me. (She'd say it's the same way for her, but I know she has me outdone, at least on the physical plane.) The moments we spend with our bodies connected are rapturous.

Women's bodies are miraculous in a litany of ways. What I find most breathtaking, though, is while the inside of her vagina gives my penis the most magical sensations I am capable of experiencing, those sensations don't hold a candle to what she feels during sex. Her clitoris alone, with its 10,000 nerve endings, creates sensations that are mind-bendingly far beyond male imagination. (The penis has nowhere near that number of nerve endings, and nerve endings in the vagina number in the thousands also, so the comparison isn't fair in the slightest.) It is so arousing to pump myself into her, basking in what I think is incredible pleasure, and yet I know that what she's feeling is so much better. And she can do it again and again and again, the intensity only growing stronger. Lila has had more than 50 orgasms in roughly an hour, and we're both pretty sure she can probably have even more than that if we tried to keep going. As she gets to around 50, her orgasms are so intense that she becomes afraid they're going to kill her. I have assured her that they won't, since I've read that there are women in the world who can reach more than 100 (without dying). We are definitely going to try for more; I want to see Lila having pleasure at depths that even she cannot yet imagine.

On the odd occasion that her period comes to visit, we achieve something intimate and wonderful just by cuddling closely together, her breast pressed to my face, her nipple deep inside my mouth, her milk flowing over the back of my tongue and into my stomach. We do this a couple times a day anyway, and so in the period when her vagina is off-limits, we simply do it even more. (Besides making us feel close, giving milk also relieves her cramps.) As she lovingly points out, the milk that she makes in her body eventually becomes part of my body as well—I form new cells every day made from the food she gives me, replacing my old, tired cells. I suspect that by the time we are old, she will have replaced nearly every cell in my body.

So, Lila appeared at our bedroom door, just now, wearing that yellow tube top she first showed me in the woods, way back when. She's looking to get my attention. Her figure has grown more dramatic as she's gotten a little older, her boobs even larger and more swollen, her hips slightly wider, her waist even thinner and flatter. That tube top looks like it's ready to burst. She's wearing one of her new thongs, and her wonderful golden-brown public locks are spilling out on either side—erotic and seductive.

"Come in here and make me scream," she whispers to me.

I think I'd better go now.