Travis and Adam Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the afternoon went along pretty much the same as the morning. Adam gave the talk and just hooked them in. Travis helped them with the sign-up paperwork.

Any nervousness that Adam had felt at the beginning of the day was gone by mid-afternoon. His confidence was sky-rocketing and he felt himself standing a little taller. This may not be the job he wanted for the rest of his life, but he liked knowing he was doing his best. Not even seeing Albert was going to ruin his day. He was working hard at the booth, he was making connections and setting up new dealers. But the best part of his day? He was sharing it with Travis.

Every time he took a moment to look at Travis he felt himself give a little more of his heart over. And he wasn't scared. He knew Travis would guard it carefully. He completely trusted him. And he was pretty sure Travis felt the same. It seemed that Travis constantly found a reason to touch him. On the shoulder. On the hand. Even his chest. Every touch was feather light, but it was just enough to keep Adam's body aching. He liked that Travis made an effort to show him how much he liked him.

It was almost 4:30 when they finally had a little bit of free time. Only half hour to go and most of the dealers were already gone for the day. They had a big dinner and presentation planned for them at the hotel, so it was pretty quiet in the room.

"Done!" Travis announced and laid his pen on the table with a lot of gusto. Adam smiled as he watched him stand from his chair and stretch his muscles. Travis reached behind and tried to rub his shoulders, but just couldn't reach where it ached the most.

Without thinking, Adam moved over behind him and placed his hands on his shoulders and began rubbing.

Travis moaned. "Yeah, that's good." He sighed, closed his eyes. "Down a little lower, too."

Adam moved his hands down, massaging the muscles right below the shoulders, moved back up to the neck and then down lower on the back. He could feel Travis's muscles begin to loosen under his touch, but when his fingers brushed against his waistband, he jumped and turned around, grabbing Adam's hands in his.

Adam was shocked to see the desire in his eyes. He looked almost predatory. Like he was poised to attack. He bit his lower lip and tried to calm his heart.

"Fuck," Travis growled, "do you have any idea how fucking sexy you are when you bite your lower lip?"

Adam immediately let his lip go. Shook his head no. But couldn't tear his eyes from Travis's. He didn't care that they weren't alone in the room. It felt like it was just the two of them. He watched Travis's eyes flash with something. Heat? Desire? Lust? Watched his lips curl up and show his teeth. Had a momentary flash that Travis really was going to devour him. Half expected to feel his teeth on his neck.

Travis slowly let go of Adam's hands and raked them both through his hair. Knew he was losing control.

Adam felt a little disappointed when Travis let go, but knew why. God, he couldn't wait to get back to their room.

Travis was obviously thinking the same thing because he glanced around the room and noticed some of the vendors were closing up shop a little early.

"Hey, why don't I shut down the booth early and you head back up to the room?" He smiled, moved in closer. "We can get started on our evening sooner than we planned."

Adam trembled at his words. He couldn't wait to get to room and nodded his agreement. Grabbed his laptop, whispered to Travis to hurry, smiled and headed out of the room.

His smile stayed on his lips right up until he stepped out of the elevator on their floor and ran smack into Albert. Literally.

Albert grabbed his arms and held him in place.

"I see you are still not watching where you are going, Adam." He leaned his and sniffed Adam's hair. "God, you still smell amazing."

His words made Adam tremble, but not in the same way that Travis made him tremble. No, Albert made him feel slimy. Dirty.

"Let go, Albert." His tone was strong, but Albert didn't seem to get the hint. Or he didn't care. Adam was betting on the latter. He tried to pull himself out of Albert's grasp, which only made the disgusting little weasel dig his nails in. He felt the pain under his shirt. Glanced up and down the hall. No one was around. The elevator doors had closed behind him and he began to feel a trapped.

Albert was still leering at him, watching him process all that was going on. When he had seen Adam earlier that day, he had been shocked. Not seeing him for years had been difficult. But no one could say he was stalking him. He truly had not known Adam was staying at one of the hotels his family owned. But he took it as a sign that Adam was ready to come to his senses and drop the restraining order.

Just as he leaned forward to press his mouth against Adam's perfect lips he heard the ding of the elevator and the doors slid open.

Adam turned to see Travis stepping into the hall. He tried to pull away from Albert, but couldn't. Looked at his disgusting face and turned his head again, just as Albert's slobbery lips landed on his cheek. He felt nauseous.

Travis took in the scene before him and roared. "Get your filthy hands off my boyfriend!"

Albert whipped his head around to see who was daring to talk to him. But he didn't take his hands off Adam. That was an unfortunately decision. The man in the cowboy boots closed the gap between them in one second and yanked him away from Adam, slamming his back into the wall.

Travis was shaking with fury. He held one hand around Albert's throat and one pressed into his chest, immobilizing him. "I would give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you didn't hear me, but I can tell you are a disgusting little worm that has a lot of fucking nerve touching my boyfriend without his permission!"

Albert didn't seem to understand his predicament. "You mean, like you're touching me without my permission? You are an ignorant fool." His lips curled up in a sneer. "You are trash. There is no way Adam would want you. He's mine!" His high-pitched voice rang through the empty hall.

Travis looked over at Adam and saw that he was white as a sheet and still trembling. His eyes fixated on Travis and he appeared to be in some kind of shock. That just infuriated Travis more and he pulled Albert from the wall only to shove him back against it. This time Albert seemed to realize he was in some trouble. He resisted shoving his fist into Albert's nose, but it took every bit of willpower he had. He didn't want to act like a Neanderthal in front of his new boyfriend, but there was no way in hell he wasn't going to put the fear of god into this man. Although, the word worm really described him better.

"Repeat after me, Albert," he began in a low voice, waited for Albert to nod, "I will not ever put my hands on Adam again."

Albert looked like he was going to argue, but saw the pure hatred in the man's eyes and changed his mind. "I...will not..."

"Ever..." Travis supplied the next word.

"Ever put my hands on Adam again." His voice sounded whiny.

Travis was satisfied for the moment and relaxed his grip around Albert's neck. "Now I don't want to see you again, do you understand?" Albert nodded and Travis released him. "Get the hell out of here." And he pushed the elevator button himself.

The three stood in silence for just a few seconds as they waited for the elevator to arrive. When it did, Travis shoved him inside and pressed the button for the first floor. He stepped back and waited for it to close. He was still shaking with anger when he turned to face Adam.

He felt himself stumble back a little as Adam flew into his embrace and slid his arms around his neck, pulling him in for a passionate kiss. This time Adam was in control. He slid his tongue into Travis's waiting mouth and tasted him. Suckled his tongue and felt his lover's moan. He pulled back a little but Travis tightened his arms around his waist.

The kiss turned urgent. Demanding. Soul-shattering. Adam couldn't get enough of Travis. He slid his tongue along his lips and then moved to kiss his cheek and then his neck. He snaked his hands up into Travis's hair and ran his fingers through it.

Travis moaned as he felt his hard dick press against Adam. "Baby, we need to get into our room or I'm going to end up taking you right here."

Adam smiled. "You can take me here. You can take me in the hotel room. I don't care as long as you make me yours. Now! I need you. I need to belong to you completely." He was almost begging Travis, he needed him so badly.

Travis yanked his shirttail out of Adam's pants and slid his hands up his naked chest. Felt the whispery hairs. Squeezed his taut nipple. Heard his man groan. He started to walk him backwards towards the door to their room and felt Adam's hands slid underneath his jeans to grab his ass.

"Fuck, baby! You do that again, I am laying you down right here." Travis didn't sound like he was teasing and as much as Adam wanted him, he didn't want them to be arrested! So, he slowly pulled his hands out, but not before giving him one more squeeze.

"Ah!" Travis roared. Didn't care if anyone heard him. Reached down to unbuckle Adam's belt. Popped the button on his jeans and grabbed hold of the zipper. Just as he began to pull it down, they arrived at their room.

Adam tried to find the damn key card in his pocket and then realized he had dropped it when Albert accosted him. He looked back to see the card and his laptop next to the elevator. Pulled at Travis's hands. "Trav, the key."

Travis finally looked back and saw what he was talking about. Smiled at Adam. "Well, I guess I am more properly dressed to walk down the hall." He dropped his gaze to the opening in Adam's jeans. Watched Adam blush. "Fuck, you are so hot!" He ran back to grab the laptop and key card and just about lost it when he saw that Adam was taking his shirt off.

"Damn!" he said, as he tried to swipe the card into the reader to gain access to their room, but his hands were shaking. What the hell, he thought, looking at his hands.

"Let me," and with that Adam took the card, slid it down and opened the door. He walked in backwards, pulling Travis with him then threw his shirt on the ground. "Wait one minute, okay?" He held his index finger up to show him. "Just one minute."

Travis nodded and watched him head into the bathroom. He didn't close the door, though, so Travis walked over and leaned against the door frame. He watched as Adam soaped up a wet washcloth and began washing his cheek.

"What are you doing?" Travis asked.

"Washing away Albert's disgusting saliva." He winced as he remembered his lips touching his cheek.

"We're going to have to talk about that twerp, Adam."

"I know." He rinsed his cheek and tossed the washcloth down on the counter. "I know, Trav, but not now." He walked until he was inches from his boyfriend. "Right now, we have much more important things to discuss."

Travis's lips curled up into a sexy smile. "Such as?"

Adam blushed. "Such as how long it will take for you to get naked, Travis. Because what I want requires us to be naked." He tugged at Travis's shirt, pulling it up. "Oh, yeah," he sighed when he saw the hairy chest that he ached to touch all day.

Travis loved that Adam was so into his chest. "See something you like, baby?"

Adam answered him by leaning in and licking his nipple.

Travis moaned, helped yank his shirt off the rest of the way. Threw it on the floor. Felt Adam swirl his tongue around his nipple and tease it with his teeth.

"You're still wearing too much, Travis."

"So are you," he replied and pushed him back for a minute to yank the tank over his head and let it join his shirt on the ground. Reached down to opened jeans. Yanked them down over his hips, helped him step out of his shoes and socks and slid the denim off his body. He stepped back and was once again hit by how beautiful and sexy Adam was. He let his eyes slowly drink in every inch of him and stopped at the twitching dick in his tight little briefs. Smiled back up at Adam.

Adam blushed, but reached down and slid the boxers off, letting Travis see how hard his cock was for him. He reached down and stroked his cock with his own hand as he looked at Travis.

Travis groaned. Watched as he slowly turned around in front of him, showing off his perfect ass.

"So, Trav, do you see anything that you want?" His voice was husky as he turned the phrase Travis had used earlier around on him.

Travis was a little stunned at Adam's directness. He liked it. "Fuck, yeah. You have the sexiest ass I have ever seen, Adam." He reached down and traced his finger from the curve on his lower back and down the crack a little, eliciting a shudder from Adam.

"Turn around, Adam." He whispered. He was hurriedly pulling his jeans down when Adam turned to face him. He placed a hand atop Travis's and stopped him. Gently helped him walk backwards to the bed and pushed him down to sit on the edge.

Travis watched as Adam pulled the cowboy boots off and then his socks and jeans, leaving him sitting in his boxer briefs. He held his breath as Adam knelt on the floor between his legs and kissed his stomach. Felt him rain little kisses down as he slid his fingers into the waistband and pulled his throbbing cock free.

"Yeah, that's what I wanted to see." Adam whispered, looked up at his man and melted when he saw the look of desire in Travis's eyes. Turned his gaze back to the steely hard dick in front of him and wrapped his hand around the base while he flicked his tongue out to lick up the precum that dribbled out the slit at the tip.

Travis groaned loudly. "Suck it, Adam! Please baby!"

Adam didn't make him wait. He slid the swollen head between his wet lips and licked and teased him before plunging him in deep. He pulled out and sucked again, this time swallowing him a little and letting him feel his throat contract around his cock.

"Fuck! Fuck! Adam! So fucking good!" Travis grabbed Adam's hair, pulling, pushing, begging him to suck him off. Adam slowly slid him out again and just as Travis begged again, he slid him back in, twirling his tongue up and down and around the entire shaft.

Adam's mouth was perfection. Travis thought he was losing his mind. Adam's tongue was hot and wet and didn't let up for a moment. He felt his nuts tense and he grabbed Adam's head. "Adam! I'm going to cum, baby!"

The sweet release came seconds later as he spurted out stream after stream of thick white cum into Adam's mouth. "Fuck, Adam! You are so fucking good! Fuck!!" He couldn't help himself, he was lost in all sensations in his body and the whirling color patterns flashing before his eyes. He flopped back on the bed and groaned as he felt Adam lick him clean. What the hell had he done to deserve a man like this, he wondered? How the fuck did he get this lucky!

Adam savored the taste of Travis's cum and swallowed it all. He pulled the boxers off Travis before he stood and joined him on the bed. Travis had his arm flung over his eyes, but moved it a little when he felt Adam climb onto the bed.

"Holy fuck!" He hissed as he watched Adam come to him on all fours. "You are fucking sexy, Adam. Do you have any idea how amazing you are?"

Adam smiled, licked his lips and waited while Travis pulled his legs up over from the side of the bed, so he was laying with his head on the pillow. Then he slid a leg across his stomach and straddled him, placing his hands on Travis's hairy chest.

"Travis?"

"What baby?"

"I meant it earlier when I said I wanted you to make me yours."

"You are mine," Travis said gruffly and tried to pull him down for a kiss.

"Yes. I am. And I trust you. Do you understand me?" Adam whispered, looking directly into Travis's eyes. "Do you know what I want?"

Understanding began to bleed through to his hazy brain. His eyes widened. "Do you mean you want me to...?"

Adam smiled. "I want you inside of me. I want to belong to you. I want to be a part of you, Travis." His words tumbled out as he tried to say what was in his heart. "I have never wanted a man like I want you. I ache for your touch. For your kiss. I have dreamt about being with you for months. About what it would be like to have you slide inside of me. To make love to me..."

Travis was frozen. Adam seemed serious. But wasn't it too soon? What if he hurt him? He couldn't bear to hurt Adam. He looked at Adam. So sweet and gentle. Offering himself to Travis. God, there wasn't anything in the world he wanted more than to slide inside him.

Adam leaned down and kissed his neck. "Don't you want me, Travis?" he whispered. Felt Travis shudder.

Suddenly Travis grabbed his arms and rolled both of their bodies until he was on top of Adam. Stared into his beautiful eyes. He felt a panic for a second. Why would someone as sweet and honest and special as Adam want to be with him? He wasn't anything special.

Adam sensed something was wrong and looked into his eyes. "What?" he asked as he pulled his head down towards him. "What is it, Trav?"

Travis gazed back at him. Cleared his throat a little and looked away.

"Tell me, Travis." Adam's voice was soft. Had he said something wrong?

"It's just... I have wanted you so long and then here you are. And you are so good. So amazing. So...so perfect and the way you make me feel... the way you...I'm a little overwhelmed at all these feelings." He looked back into Adam's blue eyes. Felt a little better. "I can't explain it. I'm not usually tongue-tied. I... I am usually confident. But I suddenly feel... you are so amazing. You could be with any man you wanted. Why me?"

Adam wanted to laugh, but didn't want to hurt his man. Travis was feeling insecure and was definitely shaken up. He was right about one thing- Travis was usually very confident. He couldn't believe he had this effect on the man.

"Why you, Travis? Because I have been pulled to you since the day I met you. Because you are smart and sexy. Because I see how great you are at your job and how much you enjoy what you do. Because I feel an intense need for you. Because I have never, ever been drawn to any man like I am to you. I realize we have only just begun this journey together, but this bond... this strength between us... it's not something that I take lightly, Travis. I am in this. Do you understand? I am in this..."

Travis leaned down and brushed his lips to his. Soft. Another brush against them. Some pressure. He felt an incredible need to be with this man. To make him his. He slid his hands up into his hair and pulled his face closer for a deep kiss.

He took control of Adam's mouth quickly. He slid his tongue through his lips as Adam opened up to him. Swept his tongue inside and tasted his sweetness. Pulled back and roughly began kissing his neck, sucking delicately but hard enough that he knew he would leave a mark. Growled into Adam's neck. Felt primal as he marked his man. Wanted everyone to see it and know Adam was his. HIS!

Adam moaned a little and wiggled his body as he felt Travis marking his neck. He know what he was doing and took pleasure in knowing he wanted him. He let his arms snake around Travis's waist and slowly, tenderly began stroking the muscles on his back. He loved the strength Travis had. It thrilled him to know he could cause him so much pleasure. He had no reservations about asking Travis to make love to him and knew in his heart it would be the first of many times.

Travis trembled as he felt Adam's hands touching his skin. He moved his mouth back up to Adam's and took possession. It was a hard, demanding kiss that took Adam' breath away. His light strokes on Adam's back turned urgent as he tried to hold on to him. He felt as if he were drowning but he wasn't afraid. No, he just needed Travis to hold him. He knew Travis would take care of him. A low moan from deep in his throat slipped through his lips into Travis's.