Travis and Adam Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Travis pulled back and looked at Adam's face. His mouth was rosy from his kisses. His lips looked swollen and his hair was tousled. But his eyes were what put him over the edge. His eyes were wide, intense, and full of desire. He felt as if Adam was looking into his soul and ordering him to take what was being offered to him.

His breath was ragged as he reached over for the lube and a condom. Adam stopped him. Looked directly into his eyes. "I was tested before and I am clean. I have not been with anyone since then. What about you?"

Travis tried to concentrate, tried to form words. "I got tested two months ago. And no, I haven't been with anyone since. I'm clean, too." He watched Adam's face. What was he saying? What was Adam getting at? He was so turned on, he was having trouble following the conversation.

Adam cleared things up. "We don't need a condom, Travis. I trust you. And I need to feel you inside. Really feel you."

Travis felt his cock get harder and he moaned. He had never been bareback. He was always careful. But he also knew Adam was right. They were both clean.

His mouth felt dry as he answered. "Okay, baby. No condoms." He smiled. "But we still need this!" He grabbed the lube. "Trust me, lube is our friend, Adam."

Adam laughed a little. He loved how Travis could break the tension in the air. God, he wanted to feel him inside. He suddenly felt a little shy. This was really happening. He wanted it to. He ached for it to happen. But he was suddenly worried about what to do.

Travis must have read his face because he leaned down and smiled. "Relax, Adam. I will be gentle. I promise." He prayed that he had strength to go slow. "There is nothing to be afraid of."

Adam smiled and closed his eyes. Nodded. "I am in your hands, Travis. Show me what to do."

His whispered words nearly drove Travis crazy. "Turn over Adam. I want to see your perfect ass."

Adam wiggled around a little and was finally on his stomach. His arms reached up over him and rested on the pillow next to his head. He turned back a little and watched Travis admiring his ass. He wiggled it a little and giggled when Travis smiled.

"You are amazing, Adam!" Travis knew tonight was going to be something extraordinary. He pulled Adam's thighs apart a little more and settled in between them, his face level with Adam's ass. He set the lube to the side for now, and kissed one of the ass cheeks. Looked up and saw Adam lay his head back down on the pillow.

"Adam, all you need to do is relax and let me take care of you. Just enjoy it, okay?"

"Yes," Adam sighed out, already liking the feel of his hot breath on his ass. Was this what it felt like to give yourself over to someone? To feel completely taken care of? And then he felt Travis's teeth on his ass.

"Hey!"

"Just wanted to see if you were paying attention," Travis whispered before licking the area he just teased with his teeth. Adam thrust his ass up a little, moaning.

Travis began placing kisses all over his ass cheeks and let his tongue trace along the crack down to that tight little pink puckered hole he wanted. Oh, fuck, he thought. How was he going to slide into him without losing control and just fucking the hell out of Adam! He wanted him more than he had ever wanted another man. He let his tongue slide over the hole, hearing Adam moan again.

He knew what his baby liked and licked it again. Twirled his tongue around the opening. Letting his saliva cover the opening and then pushed his tongue in a little. Fuck! He tasted so fresh and clean. So like Adam! He wanted more. Slid his tongue out and back in a little farther and wriggled it inside.

Adam nearly came up off the bed. "FUCK!" He cried out. "Travis! Fuck!"

Oh, yeah. Travis knew what Adam wanted. He pulled out and licked around his hole again. Slid a finger in a tiny bit, pulled the opening a little to let his tongue dart in a little. Pulled his tongue back out, but wriggled his finger. Heard Adam moan again. Loudly. Smiled.

He pulled out his finger and coated it with some lube before squeezing more out over Adam's ass crack, letting it drip down and cover the entire tight little hole. Adam moaned and tried to push back in an effort to get a finger or tongue back inside his ass.

Travis was so turned on he couldn't breathe. "Adam, you are fucking hot! Your ass is incredible. I am going to slide a finger in deeper, okay, baby? Tell me if anything hurts."

"Just do it!" he almost screamed. "I need you. I need you Travis!"

Travis's heart flipped around. He slipped a finger inside, pushing harder. Heard Adam moan. Beg for more. But he was determined to go slow. He slipped it in and out. In and out. Then he slid it out and let it slide all the way around under his nuts and back to his tight hole. He poured more lube onto his hand and slid a finger back in, and then another.

"Oh, fuck!" Adam moaned and wiggled his ass in response. It was an odd sensation, but nothing hurt. Just knowing it was Travis's fingers in there made his cock throb. He reached down under him and wrapped his hand around his dick. He awkwardly tried to stroke it, but it was a little hard on his stomach.

Travis saw what he was trying to do. "Get up on your hands and knees, Adam." He pulled his fingers out while Adam pushed himself up. Travis reached around and grabbed Adam's hard dick with his lubed hand and gently stroked him. Adam shuddered under him and Travis pulled back.

"Just hang on a little longer. It takes a little longer when it's your first time and I want to make sure you are ready."

Adam nodded, but didn't know how much longer he could wait. But, he trusted Travis and leaned down on his elbows, letting his head hang down. This arched his ass up a little and seeing that made Travis's dick thicken. He knew his sweet boyfriend had no idea how sexy he was. Everything he did only turned Travis on more.

He grabbed the lube again and squirted it all over his tight little hole again.

Adam gasped as he felt Travis's fingers slide around in the lube, all over the outside of his hole. The hole he was dying to have Adam slide into. "Please, Travis! Please!" He knew he was begging like a slut, but didn't care. He needed him. "Make me yours!"

Travis suddenly slid three fingers in at once and stopped a moment, waiting to hear if Adam was in pain. Instead, Adam moved his ass around, trying to get him to wiggle his fingers again. Travis knew it was time. He wiggled inside Adam and then slowly, achingly slowly pulled them out one at a time.

"Travis! Don't stop!"

"Adam, you're ready." He paused. "Baby, did you hear me? You're ready."

Adam looked back at him with lust in his eyes. "Then why aren't you inside my ass?"

Travis growled and poured lube all over his rock hard cock before he lined up the engorged head at the puckered little hole. "This is going to hurt, Adam. I'm sorry. I will be gentle." He push forward, heard Adam grunt a little. Watched as Adam's virgin hole opened for him and sucked in the head.

Adam hissed through his teeth. The pain was sharp, but quickly dissipated. He heard Travis moan and knew he was having trouble staying still. He thrust his ass back a little, but Travis grabbed his hips and moaned.

"Wait, baby. Wait! I need to get you used to me. Let me push in a little more." He couldn't believe how unbelieve his hot ass felt. He slid another inch. Fuck, he was like hot silk! "Fuck Adam! Fuck! So fucking tight. So tight!"

Adam felt him slide in agonizingly slow and wanted more. "More, Travis. More!" he begged.

Travis tried to slowly move in a little more and felt the pressure. Knew he had to go slow so he didn't tear him up. "Adam, take a breath and push out when I say to. It will help with the pain. Okay?"

"Yes, Travis. Please!!" He thought Travis was being overly cautious and wanted him inside. He wanted to be one with him.

"Okay, now!" Travis pushed harder suddenly felt his cock slide in faster. Adam had shifted a little and he wasn't sure if that helped, but suddenly his balls were pressed against his hole.

"Travis!" Adam cried out a little. The pain was not horrific, but he did feel something shoot through him when Travis slipped all the way inside. He felt some fear creep back into him. "Travis..."

"Adam? Stay still. Just for a minute." His words hissed out of his clenched teeth. He was desperately trying to not move.

"Oh, Travis. It's just that it did hurt and... oh, that feels good... oh, yeah. Can you feel that, Travis?" Adam suddenly felt his walls contracting around his man's cock and when he moved he felt something...something good, just outside his reach. He wiggled his ass around, trying to get Travis to move.

"Fuck! Adam! You are so fucking tight and I don't want to hurt you. Stop!" He ground out. Groaned as Adam thrust back and rubbed his ass cheeks against his stomach muscles.

"Fuck! I can't hold back! I need to fuck you!" He shouted and pulled back until he was almost out before sliding back in.

Adam nearly jumped out of his skin when he felt Adam's dick push against something inside. "What the hell was that?? Fuck! Fuck me! Do that again, Travis!" Adam was lost in sensations as Travis pulled back and slid hard into him again, brushing that same spot again. Adam's eyes nearly rolled back into his head as he moaned Travis's name over and over.

"You like that Adam?" he asked him. "You like my dick in your ass, baby?"

Adam just moaned. Felt Travis begin to slide in and out of him in rhythm. Felt his strong hands on his hips as he held on. Adam grabbed the sheets with both hands and leaned into the bed, struggling to breathe while sensations he had never experienced flooded his body. "Yes, Travis. Fuck, yes! I never knew it could be like this."

Travis smiled as he continued to slide in and out of his Adam. "Whose baby are you, Adam?"

"Yours, Travis. I belong to you." Adam whispered. He was in heaven. And then he felt Travis let go of one hip and reach around and grab Adam's hard cock. He began stroking it and Adam felt like he was going to die from feeling so good. He moaned and grunted as he felt Adam stroke his cock in rhythm with his thrusts into his ass.

"This is my cock, isn't it, Adam?"

"God, yes! Everything I am is yours."

Travis nearly wept at that. "And do I belong to you, Adam?" His voice was quiet.

"Yes, Travis! You belong to me! I've never wanted anyone else. Just you!"

Travis heard that and felt his heart fall down the rabbit hole. He was lost to anything else, other than the world he and Adam shared. "Baby, get ready. I am going to make you cum with me!"

Travis pumped in and out, faster and harder, knowing he couldn't hold back much longer. He stroked Adam's dick and listened to the sexy little moans that came from Adam as he lost himself to Travis's strokes.

Adam's dick tensed and he knew he was about to cum and tried to tell Travis, but at the same time Travis pulled out and slid back in hard, hitting that sweet spot and Adam exploded. He felt his body come apart in the sky, felt the electricity hum through his body, as it tried to piece itself back together. His vision was flooded with colors in all kinds of patterns. He felt like he was drowning in sweet orgasm. Never had he experienced anything like this. He cried out Travis's name over and over.

Travis heard Adam calling him and felt himself give in. He blasted shot after shot of hot cum deep into Adam's ass. His Adam. "Fuck! Yeah! Fuck, Adam! Yes! Adam! Adam! Adam! I...I...oh, fuck, Adam." Travis felt tears on his cheeks and realized he was crying. It was all too much.

He collapsed onto Adam's back as he felt himself explode into a million pieces and fall back down to the bed. He couldn't stop the tears. He pulled himself out and Adam turned onto his back, sweat giving an all over sheen to his skin. He couldn't tell, but he thought he saw tears in Adam's eyes, too. He wasn't sure. Adam reached up and pulled him against his chest and stroked his hair as he tried to pull himself together.

They were quiet. The only sounds in the dark room were their ragged breathing as they both tried to calm themselves.

Adam had never felt so loved in his life. He couldn't hide the tears and let them fall. What he had just experienced was so much more than he had ever imagined. Was sex always like this? No. He knew it was because he was with Travis. He had just given his heart and soul over to Travis. He didn't feel the least bit nervous about it, either. He was finally where he belonged.

Travis's heart was thundering in his chest. Fuck. He had never orgasmed like that in his life. He held tightly to Adam and didn't bother to hide the tears that fell from his eyes to Adam's chest. He just gave in and held on for dear life. He knew his life had just changed and he would never be the same again.

They stayed that way for a while, neither wanting to shatter the moment. But Adam finally cleared his throat.

"Um, I need to... to clean myself up." He blushed, a little embarrassed. "I...I'm leaking..."

Travis looked up at him and smiled. "Turn onto your stomach. I'll be right back."

Adam watched him hop out of bed and disappear into the bathroom. Turned over carefully and waited for Travis to come back.

When he did, he was carrying a towel he had wet with warm water. He sat down on the edge of the bed and carefully began to clean Adam off. He was careful to be gentle at his opening. But when he saw his cum dripping out of Adam's ass, he felt that primal reaction again. 'He's mine,' he thought to himself. Gently washed off his ass, his thighs, and then had an idea.

"Hey, what if we took a long, hot bubble bath? We could order some champagne and some dinner."

Adam turned to smile at him. "I'd love that."

TO BE CONTINUED...