All Comments on 'Travis and Adam Ch. 05'

by Sweet_Sarah72

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
canndcanndover 8 years ago

Great chapter. I think it was the best so far. I only have to wonder why Mr. Martins wouldn't have told Travis not to speak until the lawyer got there. Wow, Albert is one scary guy. Can't wait for more. Restraining orders are pretty useless. Won't stop someone from hurting you. why did albert give a card with a snake on the front? Did he call Albert that to his face? they shouldn't have had the girl copying it and such. they shouldn't have touched the note so it could be fingerprinted. Don't they watch CSI or some other crime show?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
CLIFFHANGERRR

NOT COOL MAN! NO CLIFFHANGERS! But otherwise it was great. Love the development between Travis and Adam, and the meet the parents. The ish with Albert gave this story a good edge. He's a psychotic SOB who shouldn't be allowed to roam in society! Keep up the great writing and please post more often if you can hahahaha. Thankyou xoxo

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
Good story

This is turning out to be a very good story and I can not wait to see what you have in store for them next. I am glad there is intrigue and love and a little mystery in this saga. I agree with your other readers, Travis should have kept quiet until the lawyer got there. and no one should have opened the note. The police should have been given the note for fingerprinting first. Will be waiting to see where this story goes.

ACLASSYLADY

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dragging on too long

Too much sex, not enough real content. As a result the story is taking too long to end. Good way to have readers lose interest. You've got to keep the story flowing, and for a couple to be believable they need a better foundation to build on than sexual attraction.

OnimpulseOnimpulseover 8 years ago
Fabulous!

Story has a great flow, excellent character interaction, nice interspersing of love, sex, intrigue and danger...very well done!! All of the chapters have been handled very well, but this one is simply the best, especially the ending cliffhanger...again, very, very well done!!

judojonjudojonover 8 years ago

You no for a lady you sure hit it on the head. I am so drawn to your story and can't wait for the next chapter. Have been there just thinking that it can be a forever thing is so heart warming. Again please keep it coming. Thanks John

Belle2327Belle2327over 8 years ago

I can't wait for the next chapter!! Come one don't leave us hanging for too long!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous