Travis's Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came up I took a deep breath of air and then looked for Ellen. She had followed Alex's lead, she too had placed Courtney between herself and me. She was laughing and had a shit eating grin on her face, I knew she was enjoying herself. I'm not sure if the others knew what she had done, but I wondered how long it would take her to spread the word. I wasn't sure where Liz and Alex were, again I could see Ellen and Courtney but I turned quickly to make certain I wasn't the target of another attack, and I think I managed to spoil Liz's plans. Despite being caught, she and Alex started advancing closer toward me. I was ready for them but someone tapped me on the shoulder. My concentration went from Alex and Liz to whomever had tried to get my attention and that was my undoing. As I turned my head, Liz launched herself at me and pushed me under. The difference between this attack was that she had jumped onto me from in front, not onto my back as the other two women had done. Now she was pushing down on my shoulders as my face was between her breasts. As I went under she grabbed me by the shoulders and started pushing her breasts hard against my face, wrapping her legs around my waist as we went under. I had to say she had some nice breasts, but this isn't exactly the way I wanted to enjoy them. In fact, before this happened I had no intention of enjoying them in any way whatsoever other than to see them displayed for me occasionally. I had to wonder if this entire thing had been planned but that would just be too much to expect. We were both underwater now and had been for several seconds, Liz continuing to push her chest into my face and wrap her legs tightly around my waist. With her in front of me, I could use my hands much more effectively and grabbed her waist and tried to push her away, but each time I pushed she pulled herself more tightly against me. By now my Boner was fully engorged, and right now it was sticking out directly beneath Liz's crotch, all she needed to do was slide down an inch or two and she would be completely aware of it. I could feel her rubbing her breasts back and forth across my face, I felt a nipple touch my lips several times and I had to force myself not to react, it would be very easy indeed for me to touch it with a tongue or suck it into my mouth. I had my eyes open and got a good view of her bare breasts, they were as nice close up as they had been every other time I saw them exposed to me. Thinking quickly, I wondered if she was ticklish and since my hands were on her waist, I started with her sides. Apparently she was, before I knew it she was thrashing about even more wildly, although now her legs had let go my waist and she was trying to stop my hands from moving against her sides. This allowed me to escape her grasp but at the same time as she slid down, my erection came right up between her legs, rubbing across her pussy lips and then up across her stomach before she pulled away far enough that we lost contact. I could almost hear her exclamation of surprise as she felt my hard organ run across her lower body.

"Somebody sure was glad to see me!" She exclaimed as we both came to the surface.

"I think we all need a drink!" My sister announced as Liz and I were catching our breath.

"I'm with you Alex, come on let's everybody get out." Ellen echoed Alex's sentiments. I could see Courtney standing off to the side with a smirk on her face, she hadn't participated directly but I think she was pretty much aware of everything that had happened. She seemed amused by it and I thought I would be talking to her about it sometime later tonight.

"I think I'll stay here for a few more minutes." I said, I knew it would take a while for my erection to disappear.

"Oh no, you have to get out so you can cook for us." Courtney finally said something. I turned to look at her but she had this innocent expression on her face, something she tried to maintain but couldn't. Her eyes were sparkling and she was trying with all of her might not to laugh.

"Out of the pool Travis, we all know you have a hard-on." Alex was behind me and pushing me toward the ladder.

"If I do, it's only because of you four..." I managed to say, I couldn't think of anything else.

"And your point is?" Ellen asked innocently.

"The four of you are evil, every one of you." I said as solemnly as I could, climbing the ladder and slowly allowing my erection to come into complete view. As I did so, the four of them started to hoot and holler which only made me turn red. I had thoughts of sliding back into the water, but by now there didn't seem to be any point. I went over to the table and got my glass, filled it with a fresh margarita and swallowed it down in a single gulp. If I was going to be here with these four women, I was going to need a few more.

*****

"Don't you dare put that shirt on!" Courtney commanded as I was pulling a T-shirt over my head. I turned to look at her, she had followed me into the house and apparently so had the others, all four of them were standing there with arms crossed underneath their breasts, just daring me to disobey Courtney. We had all taken several minutes to calm and dry after getting out of the pool, each of the women busting on me about my state of arousal. I couldn't help it, there had been four naked women in the pool with me and three of them had done their best to tease me to the point that my cock had no choice but to become fully engorged.

After several minutes of gentle kidding and another round of margaritas, the women had started sorting through and picking up their discarded bits of clothing. Some had been thrown across chairs and others just dropped onto the ground beside the pool. I quickly picked up my own shirt, pants and boxers before going toward the house. I went into my room and pulled on a pair of gym shorts and grabbed a T-shirt with the intention of putting it on too, but that didn't happen. As I watched the women watching me, I shrugged my shoulders and tossed the shirt onto a chair, going into the kitchen to look for the stakes that I would be cooking on the grill shortly. As I was puttering around in the kitchen the other women took off in various directions, Courtney and Alex to bedrooms and Liz went out the front door naked to her car. She returned shortly with her beach bag and another for Ellen, each of them digging in the bags and pulling out the bottom half of a bikini. Soon all four women were wearing their bottoms but none had done anything about covering bare breasts. I shouldn't complain, in fact I'm not, this is pretty much the way they dressed when hanging around out back. I found the stakes in the fridge, they had been marinating for some time, I wasn't certain how long but apparently the women had been planning this evening for long enough to make preparations ahead of time. I took them out and set them on the counter to give them a chance to warm up a bit, I then went outside and got the fire in the grill started. It didn't take long before the grill was hot enough, and soon the meat was sizzling as I tended to the steaks. The women had come out and were seated at the table, chatting about who knows what as they watched me and waited in anticipation for dinner. When I gave them the five-minute signal they all got up and went into the house, returning shortly with plates and silverware, various accompaniments to the stake and yes, another round of margaritas.

We had a nice dinner and sat around talking and drinking until late, the sun had long since disappeared although in mid-September it didn't stay up nearly as long as I would've liked. Everyone helped with the cleanup and soon we were back inside, the afternoon and evening had been very pleasant. The alcohol had made me tired and I saw several of the others trying to suppress yawns as we sat but there really wasn't much to talk about.

"You two are staying over tonight, there's no way you're driving home." I announced to Liz and Ellen, each had consumed far too many drinks to be safe behind the wheel of a car.

"We know that Travis, neither one of us would ever consider driving impaired. Thanks for the offer." Ellen answered in response to my proclamation.

"Alright you two, you each know where the guest room is. I'm ready for bed and I think the others are too. Unless you're planning to stay up all night I suggest you go in and we all try to get some sleep." Alex was acting motherly for some reason but it seemed to be appropriate.

Everyone went to bedrooms, Liz and Ellen to the guest room, Alex to hers and I followed Courtney into ours. She had been living and sleeping with me long enough that I no longer considered the room just mine, I wasn't certain how much longer she would be around but for the time being we enjoyed each other's company.

Courtney had always slept naked she had told me, and since she had been a companion in my bed I had started doing the same. Lying there next to her and feeling her warmth against me, I was glad I had taken the time to get to know her better.

"Did you have a good time today?" She asked as she was lying next to me, rubbing her hand across my chest.

"It was a little strange, but yes I did have a good time." I answered, before today I had never thought I would ever become involved in some of the Wilder things these ladies seemed to do regularly.

"I think the others enjoyed having you with us, we've all wondered just how much fun you might be."

"How so?" I wondered.

"Don't tell me you didn't enjoy those women rubbing themselves across you in the pool? It was pretty easy to tell you were enjoying every second of it." Courtney laughed in response to my words.

"What can I say, I'm only human. Was this whole thing all planned?" I asked her.

"We planned to get together, I'll admit that but nothing beyond the five of us having a nice afternoon with the others. I know that since the problems a couple of months ago that the four of us have kind of settled down some. Maybe it's time to reevaluate our lifestyle or maybe it was just natural that we've worked all of that behavior out of ourselves but for whatever the reason I think today we just needed some sort of way to blow off some steam. I think you take life much too seriously as well, I think being with us this afternoon has done a lot for you." Courtney was being thoughtful, I listened to what she was saying and realized she was probably right.

"So do you think something like this needs to happen regularly?" I kidded her.

"You never know..." She said, then rolled over on top of me, silencing any further words by placing her lips on my own. I was ready to stop talking anyway, it was time for a little action and we didn't need to speak in order to do that.

Courtney was rubbing herself across me, her breasts on my own chest and her crotch across my hard cock. She seemed even more active tonight than other nights, although she was always a very willing participant in any lovemaking we engaged in. Perhaps the drinks had done it or the fooling around in the pool, but right now she seemed particularly horny and was well on her way to bringing my cock to full erection. She never had any trouble doing this, and tonight was no different. Before long I could feel her rubbing her quickly lubricating labia across my cock which was trapped between our crotches, she was doing a marvelous job of making it not only hard but wet as well. Courtney pushed up off my torso, soon she was sitting atop my cock and as I lay there enjoying the feel, she held it in one hand and raised herself above it and soon she was impaled. She felt just as good tonight as she always did, she had some amazing muscle control and was doing some wonderful things to my cock with her internal pussy muscles. As she squeezed and massaged, she started rocking slowly and just teasing me.

"Did you hear that?" I asked softly, I thought I heard a noise from outside the bedroom.

"I didn't hear anything, I'm too busy here to pay attention to much else." Courtney said in response, but she did stop moving as we each listened carefully.

"There it is again. Did you hear it?" I said, something that sounded like moans had come from outside of the bedroom.

"Yeah, I heard it." Courtney said, returning to her earlier actions and sliding herself up and down my cock a few times before resuming the gentle rocking she had been engaged in a moment earlier.

"You heard it? What is it?" I wondered.

"Don't worry about it." Courtney said simply, now starting to get more active.

I wasn't sure what I had heard and I was wondering why Courtney was telling me to ignore it, right now I was facing a quandary. I was curious what I was hearing but at the same time the heat that was building between our joined crotches was definitely something to pay attention to. I was trying to do both, thrusting up into Courtney's welcoming pussy but at the same time trying to listen to what I might hear. There it was again, I heard it more clearly this time and suddenly I knew.

"Are you telling me Liz and Ellen are batting for the other team?" I said to Courtney and I couldn't believe what I had heard

"I'm riding your cock and you're paying attention to what's going on across the hall?" Courtney was laughing again.

"You're right, forget I said anything." I answered, I knew she was right and at the same time I was trying to push the images of the other two women out of my head. I decided to put more effort into what Courtney and I were doing, I reached up and found her tits, squeezing the firm flesh and teasing the nipples which were already hard and pointed.

"If it makes you feel any better, you might think of them as switch hitters." Courtney added before devoting all of her attention to what she was doing to my cock. She continued to ride, starting to move faster and slide up higher before coming down hard. I could feel the wetness of her pussy as it started running down my cock and coating my balls, Courtney always produced plenty of her lubrication and we never had problems when I entered her. She was moaning with the sensation and I could feel my own arousal building, there was a tingle in my balls and a heat growing within my loins. I knew it wouldn't be long and the way Courtney had started shuddering atop me I knew she was getting close to her own release as well.

I knew Courtney was there, I could feel the convulsions starting deep within her that soon traveled throughout the rest of her body, she was shuddering and shaking atop me and had stopped sliding altogether. I was right behind her, I forced myself up into her as hard and deep as I could, several times until I too was blasting a load of hot viscous liquid deep into her womb. Courtney was never one to mute her ecstasy, everyone in the house heard the orgasmic scream as she reached the peak of her climax. She fell down atop me, she was breathing hard just as I was. We were each perspiring profusely, I was rubbing her back as she was trying to catch her breath. I could feel the heat of her body as she lay atop me, I marveled at her feel as I held her close and helped her to calm herself. As we lay there I realized the moaning from across the Hall had ceased, I could hear some giggling coming from the other room and then shortly afterward, a few sighs and moans again became apparent. I guess they knew what was going on in this room.

I held Courtney for several minutes, each of us needed the time to regain strength and breath. She was still lying atop me, my cock had started wilting but barely so as we lay together.

"That was amazing." She said softly into my ear, she was nibbling on the lobe and tonguing my ear as she lay across me.

"With you, it always is." I said sincerely, it was true.

"You say the nicest things to me Travis." She answered, moving up to give me a soft kiss on my lips.

Perhaps it was the sexual nature of our water play today or the fact that there had been four naked and semi naked women with me all afternoon but for whatever the reason I decided I wasn't through for the night. Without pulling out of Courtney, I rolled us over until I was atop her, it didn't take her long to realize what I had planned.

"All those drinks and you can still go again?" She asked, I could hear the chuckle in her voice.

I didn't say anything, I simply reached back with my hands and placing one under each of her thighs, lifted her legs until they were resting on my shoulders. At that point her ass was up in the air slightly and it wasn't difficult for me to get a good angle and I pulled back and then shoved in hard. One quick thrust was all it took and my cock was at full strength once again. With a woman like Courtney, it didn't take much to bring me back to life and now I was going to do my best to get us both off again. I had started off slowly but soon the pace quickened, I was pushing in harder and faster and Courtney was doing her best to thrust back to meet each of my thrusts. She was grunting and groaning, loudly enough that anyone in the house had to know what we were doing. Not that we were trying to keep it a secret, that would've been a total waste of time since everyone knew we had been sleeping together for several months. As I was pounding into her, I again heard it between Courtney's grunts, the moans and sighs I had noticed earlier. Now however, I thought I heard something that I had not heard the first time. Yes, it was a moan but the sound was different somehow. As I was sliding my hard cock into Courtney's sloppy pussy, suddenly it came to me. The voice was that of my sister Alex. Alex was in the guest room with the other two women. I had never imagined that she might like women, after all I had seen her with several guys in the past but this was totally crazy. As I continued slamming myself into Courtney, the only thing I could think of was Alex with her face between Liz's legs and Ellen doing the same to Alex, eating her pussy as the three of them pleasured each other. As these thoughts filled my mind, my cock suddenly expanded beyond what I had ever known before and soon I was filling Courtney yet again, the hot liquid pouring out in torrents that felt more copious than the first time. Courtney felt the hot liquid blasting into her depths, and she also felt me increase my pace yet again. I didn't know how that was possible, but it was enough to push her over her own edge, soon she was screaming her orgasm yet again as I filled her for the second time tonight. Just as last time, I thought I heard the voices in the other room slow and listen and then giggling, this time three voices. I tried to push the thoughts away, I had a beautiful woman lying under me, my cock still buried deep inside of her and I knew this wouldn't be the last time.

*****

No one got up before 10 o'clock the next morning, I attributed most of it to the alcohol we had consumed yesterday afternoon and evening although the night's activities might have been a contributing factor as well. Once everyone had stumbled into the kitchen, Courtney made coffee as the rest of the women sat around and decided what to do. Just as yesterday, Courtney had forbade me to put on a shirt but I fit right in, none of the women was wearing anything but the bottom half of a bikini. Over the years I had gotten used to seeing their bare breasts so this was normal, but to say it didn't affect me would be a total lie. Yesterday in the pool had given me a chance to feel each of them, although only as the women rubbed them across my body, teasing me in the pool. I don't know how they would've reacted if I had tried to grab their breasts but I got the feeling that any one of them would've enjoyed it. I tried to forget that, Courtney was here with me and she was more than enough as far as I was concerned. Between the five of us we managed to put together some eggs and sausage, Ellen even succeeded in cooking some pancakes for us. After everyone's belly was completely filled, the women headed out back to hang out near the pool, just as they had done many times in the past. I took the time to clean up the kitchen just as I had been doing regularly since Carmelita had gone to her sisters, but I really didn't mind. Someone had to do it and Courtney and Alex had been taking their own turns, although my turn seemed to come up much more often than theirs for some reason. After I finished I went outside with the women, I don't know why but there wasn't a lot to do in the house unless I was to start on some business tasks and I really didn't want to. The rest of the weekend passed like this, nothing serious going on. Ellen and Liz had decided to stay over again so didn't leave until Sunday evening. There had been time in the pool and out, we laughed and joked and drank but no more skinny dipping. Maybe Friday afternoon had gotten it out of everyone's system, but the fact that not one of the women wore anything but the bottoms of her bikini the entire weekend didn't seem out of the ordinary at all anymore.