All Comments on 'Treasure Ch. 10'

by Psychocandy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love the Length!

Thank you for NOT splitting this into two chapters. It's easier to enjoy when the flow isn't interrupted.

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123almost 8 years ago

Love!

I liked reading this from Adeon's view. It was a nice change and I thought it worked really well for this part of the plot.

I look forward to the rest.

xxspicyshrimpxxxxspicyshrimpxxalmost 8 years ago
Definitely worth the wait!

I absolutely love this chapter. I love that you changed the point of view to adeon. It made me love him more than I do already. Please do more chapters in his perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hell.....YEEEAAHHHHH!!!

As usual,you never fail to please!!! Damn grindel!!! Damn him,damn him,damn him!!!! I wish he would just lead Catherine alone!!! What IS his deal?!? Cael!!! Such a supah douche-and-a-half!!! He could have gotten them killed!! But I love his little military hook-up!!! LOL!! cannot WAIT to see how it all pans out!! Will the king help them!?!?! 5 stars,as always!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
this was amazing

I am loving this book so far but just wondering when the next chapter will be.

PsychocandyPsychocandyalmost 8 years agoAuthor

I'm trying to have the last chapter submitted by the 21st, if not earlier! It's about halfway finished right now. Maybe a little less than half. :) I'll update you once I've sent it in.

HornyButterfreeHornyButterfreealmost 8 years ago
<3

I must say I am sooooo so happy I began reading this series. I found you through ACAS and istantly fell in love with your writing style and decided to look at your other submissions, happy to see that you're active! Anyway, what I'm trying to say is I am eagerly waiting the ending of this wonderful tale(though it pains me to see it end) and excited for the continuation of ACAS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hifive to you

I think am more fond of the 'CathAdeon' than Boyle (Brooklyn 99) is of Amy & Jake(JakAmy)!!!

I dedicate 'In the name of love' song to your story. I so love it.

The fact that Adeon is asking Catherine not to go to war mean he would leave her behind all alone with Grindel as a possible threat!

Hope Grindel would expire in a slow crudely painful way and the final deathblow being given by Lady Catherine.

Please, please, please let Catherine live as along as Adeon while being young forever. After all the fact that she is pregnant it mean her body is changing and obviously her DNA also to accomdate her children (assuming she gives bith to twins!!!), does it not mean that she can have dragon powers like levitation, flying without wings, and an herculean force so as to sweetly extirpate every breath out of Grindel!! (I confess the Grindel's story has had a brunt on me! Am sure am not alone!)

Hope Adeon is able to get his gold back.Wish that the CathAdeon get married, after their victorious war, by the dragon Goddess! They live in a peaceful place where they have their own castle and an orchard filled with apples!!

By the way, if dragons are to live a long, long life would it be possible to have a 'cameo appearance' in our modern era of the CathAdeon (they have become video game magnate. Each game depicting one of Adeon lived battle!!) as if they are reading about their story like Adeon telling the story of the King with the gold-obsessed daughter (Irven, I think sorry I forgot the name). Well that's just an idea am sharing with you.

Can't wait to read your last chapter+ an epilogue, please. U are a superb artist. Goodluck for your e-books project, hope I would have the opportunity to read your books.Please let us (readers) have details on the books (like would the title be the same and what your author name would be!). Wish that you are able to get published also!

I think your story can be a best-seller. U are a great artist, keep up. Thank you so much for the story that you are sharing with us (readers). Hope to read from you soon.

All the best to you.

Lee.

MsQueen713MsQueen713over 7 years ago
Love This !!

Such great writing ... Thank you

JustTheTKJustTheTKover 7 years ago
Next Chapter

I cannot wait for your next chapter. Your story is one of my favourites and I love your writing style. There seems to be no fault in your stories although I might be a little biased in the fact that I haven't been critical when reading. Each chapter flows and there's many facets of it, I love that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ugghhhhhhhh

Did you die!? Please come back and finish the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
:D

I love this story more than I can say! So excited but sad to read the ending :) x

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG I LOVE YOU!

Please finish this story! It is absolutely amazing! Truly one of the best I have read on this site.

PsychocandyPsychocandyover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter Eleven has been submitted!!!! (!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Give it a couple of days for approval. So sorry for the wait. I hope you all like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPsychocandy@Psychocandy
Artist, sex geek, horror buff, vodka-lover, avid maker of various monsters.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Treasure Ch. 09 Previous Part
Treasure Series Info