Treasure Ch. 26-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of moving back or to the side, she ducked down and stepped in, landing a right cross to his stomach followed like lightning by a left hook to the ribs. Before he could respond, she was already dancing away from him. His eyes got big, and she smiled before she saw him get serious. He got back in his stance, stalking her as she floated around the ring. He tested her defenses, using his jab and moving her into the corners where her speed wouldn't help her. The first round ended, basically a draw; both had landed punches, but neither had done real damage.

She drank from her bottle as she listened to Taco and Smoke whisper to each other. Her hearing, always good, seemed to be better than ever. "Dude, she's gonna kick your ass if you can't keep her in the corner."

"She's a girl, I can't beat her up."

"Shit, bro. She's got no problem beating on your ass. Quit playing around."

He called them to the center and started the second round. Taco was more aggressive, keeping Rori on her heels and defensive. She never gave him a stationary target and managed to duck out of the corners before her could use his size or strength against her. He was starting to get winded, and she started landing more counter-punches and combinations as the round came to a close.

Round three started the same way, but she got trapped in a corner and he took advantage. She kept her gloves up, moving around and avoiding direct hits, when she left her right side open on a cross. His big left hand came out of nowhere, smashing into the left side of her headgear and dropping her to the ground. Smoke moved between them, pushing Taco to a neutral corner, then returned to her. She was pulling her way back up the ropes. "Look at me," he said.

"I'm fine." He looked at her, she could focus and was ready. "Don't stop this."

"You sure?" She nodded, and he let her go. Rori knew she had to change the momentum, so when he restarted, she took the offense. Moving inside his cross, she pushed him into the ropes and let loose a fast combo on his ribs. He pushed her off, but she was relentless, forcing him to keep his elbows down and protect his ribs. It was a good effort, but he waited for his moment and nailed her with a straight cross. This time she dropped, and Smoke waved the fight to an end. "Two knockdown rule," he said as he pushed Taco to the corner.

Taco looked down in horror, he knew the spar was unfair and he hadn't wanted to hurt her. He used his teeth to loosen the laces and ripped his gloves off, then pulled off the headgear. Smoke had taken her headgear off as she lay on the ring. He knelt down to find her laughing. "You all right, girl?"

"I'm fine," she said. "I was just thinking of something my friend used to say."

Smoke helped her to her feet. "What could be so funny?"

"She used to tell me, 'Never fight an ugly guy, they've got nothing to lose.'" Smoke roared with laughter as Taco leaned back.

"Good fight," she said as she gave him a hug.

"I'm sorry I hurt you," he said.

"You didn't hurt me, you helped me get better. I asked for this." They walked out of the ring and put their gear back. "Just don't tell anyone about this fight," she said as she looked at them.

"Why? You're damn good for your size and age, you should be proud of this."

"I'd rather be underestimated."

Taco smiled, an idea coming to his mind. "Being underestimated brings a lot better odds, if you're a betting man. Keep it quiet, buddy, we'll make some cash with this girl." Dinner was approaching, and with that would come Church, where she would be the center of conversation.

-

Mongo and Three Tequila parked in the driveway of Rori's condo in Orlando, Roadkill right next to them. He got off his Harley and knocked on the door. "Roadkill?" Donna looked at him, then the two in the driveway. "What are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to you, Donna."

She looked at him, she had enjoyed her time at the party with the big man, but her daughter was missing. "I need to stay here, Rori's missing," she said.

Roadkill nodded to her mother, who was coming up behind her. "Your Mom will be here, and this is important. Please." She looked at her Mom, then nodded and followed him out. "Don't say anything, please," he said as she climbed on the back of his bike.

They rode through the streets until they came to a house, and the door opened before they pulled in. They stopped the bikes and he helped her off; when she started to say something, he held his finger over his lips and stopped her. Using a handheld metal detector, he did a quick scan; removing her phone, he placed it in the storage saddle on his motorcycle, sealing the hard top. He then used another device with an antenna, when it didn't show anything he smiled. "Sorry about the security, but we had to be sure. Come on in," he said.

"You've got some explaining to do," she said as they went into the kitchen of his house.

He pulled back a chair for her at the table as Bear and Tequila sat down; opening the refrigerator, he pulled out four beers and put them on the table. "You were under surveillance, Donna. We couldn't talk until we were sure you were clean."

"Surveillance?"

"I got a call from Rori this morning," Bear said.

"WHAT? Where is she? Why didn't she call me?"

"She's on the run, Donna." He laid out the story he had been told, including additional details he'd gotten from Bear after she arrived at the Manchester chapter. He watched the emotions play on her face as she found out about the man who had followed them from Minnesota, her blackout and escape from their home, and the tracking device on her motorcycle. "Ashley and her father have to be involved, it was her idea to go up there and she wasn't surprised to see this guy. If they had a tracker on her motorcycle, you can bet they have one on your car, cameras, probably bugs in your house.

"Why?"

"She doesn't know, but the old guy said the same thing her kidnappers did, that she belongs with them." He reached across and took her hand. "She's safe, she's with people I trust who will hide her from them. She's afraid to contact you or come home because she thinks the bad men will hurt you or your Mom just like they did Jenny. I have to agree with her, it's better to stay hidden right now."

"She's all right?" He nodded. "The police called me this morning, Ashley's father reported her missing. They put out an alert on her." She pulled the paper out of her pocket with the name and number of the officers in New York.

Mongo sat back in the chair, he hadn't expected them to involve the police. "They can't find her," he said. "Call them back, tell them she has contacted you and is staying with friends. The last thing we need is for her to get picked up." Roadkill handed her a phone, and she made the call, then hung up and looked at the three.

"Can I talk to her?"

"It's not a good idea," Roadkill said. "If they get any inkling you know where she is, they might go after you. Tell your Mom, tell everyone you know that she's run away. If you need to get her a message, let Mongo know. He and Tequila will be the only ones who know where she is."

"My baby," she cried. "Why do they want her?"

"I don't know," Mongo said, "But I'm going to find out."

Ch. 28

Rori showered and changed into jean shorts and a Steel Ladies T-shirt, thankful that the Club had a bunch of logo clothing available for sale. Looking at the clock in by the bed, it was 5:35, almost time to go. She ran a brush through her red hair, making sure the curls weren't tangled. She looked good, she thought as she looked at herself.

Rori felt great, but she needed to stay on her meds so she didn't have more blackouts. She swallowed her pill, noting there were only a dozen or so left. That was one thing she hadn't thought of when she went on the run. She sent a text to Mongo, asking how she could get refills on her meds. It didn't take long before her replied. "I'll mail them to Bear," he said.

She put the phone in her pocket and headed out into the hallway. The main Club area was packed, there was nothing like Church to bring in all the members. Since it was so early, most of the men had brought their old ladies, girlfriends or their children. The place quieted as she walked in, and more than a few people looked her way before realizing she was too young to be a hangaround. Howler waved her over to a table where a bunch of middle-aged biker chicks were hanging out. "Hey girl, are you settled in?"

"Yes, even got a workout in," she said as she was pulled down to a chair and introduced. A prospect came over and took her order, steak and mashed potatoes, and he brought her a Coke. The ladies of the club welcomed her, telling stories and laughing as she met more people than she could hope to remember. Luckily, most of them wore leather cuts with the Steel Ladies patch and their road names on the breast, along with who their Old Man was.

Her food arrived just as the last of the patched members disappeared upstairs, leaving only the prospects and the hangarounds. One of the prospects, who looked like he was just out of high school, put on his best smile and walked over to her. "Hi, I'm James, welcome to the club."

"Hi James, I'm sixteen and Bear will break you in half if you try anything," she said with a smile. His face quickly turned from seduction to fear. "I'm Rori," she said as she stuck her hand out.

He shook it nervously as he saw the faces of the Ladies at the table. "If you need anything, just let me know," he said as he fled back towards the bar.

"Don't worry, Bear is laying down the law in there," Howler said. "None of them will touch you."

"I don't know, some of them are kind of cute," she teased. "I might not mind being asked out."

"Well, that would be gutsy of them," she said. "You're under Bear's protection, he's claiming you in there like a daughter, which means the guy would need his permission first. I don't imagine that will be easy or painless."

"I've never been on a date, I've never even held hands or kissed a guy," Rori said quietly. The girls looked shocked. "Before I moved to Florida, I wasn't liked. I'd been kicked out of school, people hated me, they didn't want anything to do with me. I got my degree online, graduating at sixteen because I literally had nothing else except school, art and running."

"That's horrible, honey," Howler said. She put her hand on Rori's hands, squeezing gently. "You'll make friends, you're young and beautiful and have a gentle spirit."

She snorted. "Gentle isn't something I'm used to being called," she said. "I used to wonder what it would be like. I didn't trust myself, and nobody would trust me."

"What did you do?"

"A senior started bullying me, and I felt a pain in my head and heard a voice telling me to teach her respect. I don't know anything else, I blacked out. When I woke, I found out I hurt her, hurt her really bad and people were looking at me like I was the monster." She caught her breath. "They were right. I got expelled and spent months in the mental ward." She looked up, then back to her hands when she saw the pity in their eyes. "I still get attacks, I had one before I came here."

"What can we do, baby?"

"Just stay away from me if I start getting the headaches. I don't want anyone getting hurt. Not again." She looked at the stairway. "In my whole life, I've only had one friend who stood with me, and I left her behind when we entered victim protection. Now I find out my best friend in Florida was working with the same people who tried to kidnap me for a third time."

"You've got friends here, and friends back at the Brotherhood chapter in Orlando, right?" She nodded. "Things will get better. Somewhere out there is a man who will win your heart, a man who will treat you right and love you for who you are. A man that will be at your side and make you feel like the luckiest girl in the world."

"Someone who will make me howl?"

"Damn right, kid." The whole table busted up laughing, just as the door opened upstairs and the men started down. "Don't settle for someone who can't make you forget your own name."

Bear came over and kissed her, and Rori looked at them with a sense of longing. She hoped she was right, that she could find someone who wouldn't be scared to love the crazy girl.

She left the party about one, going out to the garage when things got a little too rowdy. She went out the back, wandering back to a picnic table by the storage shed, taking advantage of a little time alone. She felt the pressure in her head, but she was too tired to fight it. Without the fight, she didn't get the debilitating pain. "Go back to them," the voice said.

"I want to go to bed."

"Not inside, go back where we were. We belong there."

"I don't trust them, and I'm never seeing them again." Tired of the talk, she started to push the voice back and closed her eyes as the pain built.

"You should." That was all she remembered.

She woke up shivering, the twigs and rocks in the ground under the evergreen shrub poking into her side. She looked around, knowing it had happened again. She had blacked out and lost a whole night.

She moved out from under the branches that hid her, standing naked along the side of the garage. She looked over to the picnic table, her clothes were on the ground underneath. She pulled on her underwear and the long T-shirt quickly, hoping no one was awake to see her. The shorts were ripped, so she used that to clean the blood off her hands and arms. She wiped a clean hand on her face and came up with blood, so she wiped her face too. Sneaking into the clubhouse, she went up the steps and pulled the key out of her pocket.

She looked in the mirror and saw the blood on her face. Undressing and throwing the bloody clothes into the trash, she jumped in the shower and scrubbed herself clean, then fell into bed. She didn't wake until the late afternoon.

By then, everyone was tired of talking about the wolf howl that woke them up in the middle of the night. It was the saddest howl they had ever heard, and no other wolf responded.

-

A week later, there was still no sign of her, whether you looked for Charlotte, Rori or Treasure. Martin and Charles had been summoned to Missoula to face the whole Council, and it wasn't going to be a fun trip. They gathered their luggage and walked to the waiting car. "Welcome to Montana," the Omega said as she opened the trunk for them.

"Thank you," he said. The ride in was quiet, giving them plenty of time to think about how badly they had screwed everything up. Not only did they not find her, but men had come to her Florida condo and disabled all the bugs and tracking devices they had planted. The cameras they set up had been removed, and three huge guys had shown up at their condo and "recommended strongly" that they leave the two women alone and leave town. The police wouldn't help, the missing person file was closed, and people were asking questions in town about their compound.

The only good thing was that Rori hadn't gone to reporters claiming they were werewolves.

The car stopped in front of the Pack House. "I'll have your bags delivered to your room," she told them as she opened the door.

They stepped out, the Council Chairman was waiting for them. "Good flight, Alphas?"

"Yes, thank you sir for sending the plane."

"The Council is waiting, follow me." They walked into the big Pack House, taking the stairway to the top floor and the Chair's conference room. The men inside stood as he walked in; pointing to some empty chairs for the two, he walked to the head of the table and sat down. Everyone sat, and he began. "Introductions first," he said. "Gentlemen, may I introduce Alpha Martin King and former Alpha Charles King of the Adirondack Pack. You know the Council, but we've also asked some of the staff here to attend. On this end is our Pack Doctor, Doctor Phillips, and our head Warrior, Beta Rob Carlson. I've also asked two of our Council Lawyers, Mark Restwell and Vernon Kemp."

"Thank you for the invitation," Martin said as he looked around.

"Let's cut the bullshit and talk honestly here," Councilman Forrest said. "This situation is more fucked up than a football bat."

"No kidding," Councilman Waterman agreed. "You've had her under surveillance since January, you even had a Pack member befriend her enough to come visit your Pack lands. Then, in a span of less than a day, you freak her out, force her shift, let her escape AND let her human side see wolves shift. Her mother and grandmother, both human, know you were watching them, and the Princess has disappeared. That pretty much covers it?"

"Yes sir, it does," Martin said. "We will find her again, and this time we will have a better plan to explain to her what she is and bring her in."

"No, you won't," Chairman Gruber said. "The Council is taking over the search for and apprehension of Rori King, effective immediately."

"SHE'S MY GRANDDAUGHTER," Charlie said as he jumped to his feet.

The Chairman stared him down, his dominance forward, until he sat in his chair again. "Alpha King, I suggest you control your Pack member before he gets thrown out of here."

"Yes sir," Martin said. He was shaking and fighting back his own emotions, the news was a slap in the face to his leadership. "May I ask why?"

"This is bigger than your family, Alpha. Doctor Phillips?"

"From what we know of her and what you reported from the short time with your Pack, her wolf is completely disconnected from her human side," he said. "Her wolf has been suppressed for years using drug therapies meant for people with serious disorders, and the long-term effects of this are unknown. We fear her wolf has no control, that she may be feral and unstable."

"Her wolf was happy, loving, thrilled to be with us at my Pack," Martin said. "She wanted to be with us. Let us return her to the Pack and help her adjust, we were so close."

"She is somewhere out there, scared and alone, and her wolf has been violent and unpredictable," Councilman Forrest said. "The wolf and the human fight for dominance, and what if she can't control when she shifts? All it takes is ONE shift caught on tape, and our secret is out. And what if she bites someone? She could doom them to a painful death and wake up not knowing how she did it!" His concern was warranted, a werewolf's bite was a deadly poison for humans, killing them within an hour.

"Even without it, she saw your men change. She could talk about it, bring unwanted attention to your Pack, maybe the police or the press," Councilman Waterman said.

"Councilman Forrest will be heading up the search. All North American Alphas will be instructed to cooperate, and Beta Carlson will have the responsibility to apprehend her if off Pack lands. If she is found on Pack Land, of course, that Alpha will be required to take her into custody."

"And then what," Alpha Martin said.

"She will be brought here," the Chairman said, "where she will be treated and evaluated. If the Doctor can help her reconnect with her wolf, she will be trained properly and returned to your Pack, if that is what she desires."

"And if she cannot reconnect?" Charles looked at them in fear.

"Then she will never leave."

Ch. 29

"You boys better put some muscle into those scrub brushes," Coral said as she watched the men from the door of the kitchen. The three men who had thought to force her into sex were now hers every night from 2000 to 2200, when the rest of their class had rest and study time. Extra duty six days a week, and Coral was all about making it suck. Since they victimized the Omegas who cooked, cleaned and took care of the facilities, she found the worst jobs they did and took them over.