All Comments on 'Treasure Ch. 31-35'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
CreepyDragonCreepyDragonover 5 years ago
Love your stories!

I can’t get enough of your stories! I get sucked in by the drama, rooting for the characters, and the plot! When the end of the chapter comes I groan because I can’t wait to read about what happens next

dougtigdougtigover 5 years ago
i love all of your stories

i think all of your stories are great! I think this would be great if you could some how tie all of them in to one great book.

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 5 years ago
So...if you look up the words, "hardheaded", and "stubborn"...

You'd find a single name - Rea. Gaaahhh! I know she thinks she's a whack-a-doodle, and believes she's bat-crap crazy, but if someone told me as much as Chase told her about herself in less than 2 minutes, I'd start to believe! Someone needs to tell Rea/Rori/Donna/whatever that 'denial' is a river in Egypt!

Ok, rant over. Gotta love your story!!! ;)

Sc8

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Councilman Waterma is wrong

She never tried to look for her parents cause she already had them.

The council is completely off with her dealings

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hmm

she says werewolves aren't real after seeing people shift into wolves in a previous chapter. how do you call something not real when you've seen proof it exists?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hearing voices- birth parents

First thanks for the update! Second yay her mate is the doctor in training. 3rd how can she hear the voice of her wolf? Last time she could’ when on medication.... She was back on her meds. The placebos were all gone. 4th how come her wolf trusted her relatives & not these other people? 5th Did her parents ever tell her she was adopted? She never asked about her birth parents so she either thought they didn’t want her, or she never found out she was adopted. She obviously has Alpha genes & her exercising & fight training has paid off. I thought her wolf would be weaker until the drugs wore off completely though & they pump you full of them in the mental hospital.I thought the council wanted her to be happy? They keep trying to force her to do stuff instead of acting like normal people. They could have told her she was adopted & shown her evidence(like I’m sure her grandpa had pictures of her mother). Obviously the stuff her birth parents had was destroyed. People keep locking her up & she doesn’t like that & neither does her wolf. I would think if he told the council she is his mate they would let him teach her about werewolf stuff. She should be free to visit her mom & club & friend & visit the werewolves without being held as a captive. Just like her mate works at the hospital & can come & go as he pleases. Instead of kidnapping someone with guns you meet them for coffee or drinks & give them a folder with information. Plus she say the wolves change into humans while she rode away from the pack so how did she forget what she saw? K those are my thoughts... plus how can you get that turned on just looking in someone’s eyes?She needs to be treated with love care & respect instead of like an escaped prisoner. I feel like her wolf would be a top predator especially if she got the chance to hunt & practice in wolf form. Her human side has been through a lot & is sweet but fierce.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

"She looked up at him, the most beautiful woman Chase had ever seen. Red hair, wide eyes"

In the last chapter her hair was dyed black, with blue highlights.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Well not quite the excitement I thought but at least they've met and something is happening.

nthusiasticnthusiastic8 months ago

To ZZchromosome

I caught that, too, and I think I came up with a way to explain it (other than an obvious oops). So he’s seeing his mate for the first time, but her scent is overwhelming and the face he sees in his mind is the red haired girl from his previous briefing. What do you think, plausible? Anyway, I love this more every time I read it. The best part is knowing it’s complete and the next part is just waiting for me. 😁😁😁 Once again thank you for sharing your talents with us. 👍🏼🙏👏🥰

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES