All Comments on 'Treasure Ch. 51-55'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

Layers within layers, this gets more interesting every chapter.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 5 years ago
I should have known

When this story started it appeared it was a straightforward 'lost child finds their way back to her family' story. I wasn't particularly interested in reading a Hallmark Movie type story but decided to tag along for a bit. I should have known this author would add layers and layers with numerous twists and turns. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Proofread

Thank you very much for posting, I gave you 5 stars. With that said I think that on page 1, 14 lines from the bottom it should be Alpha 'Nygaard', not 'Forrest', also there are a few wrong pronouns (he, for she) in a few places. I like the new plot twist and that you are posting regularly. Again Thank You, David.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hmm

sounds like the council knew things about rori before they "learned" she was still alive. also sounds like they knew about the attack on her pack as well. it seems like the scenario I posted in the last chapter was somewhat accurate. my guess they knew about the attack before it happened or actually authorized it. makes perfect sense actually. have her pack killed and not doing anything while humans adopt her. this keeps her away from wolves and if she eventually exposes their existence kill her parents and kidnap her. best part is she gets the blame for their death since she is known to be unstable

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Council

Thanks for the update! I don’t get why people think having a mate means the man controls the woman. That’s messed up. Also she’s young for having kids... why can’t they have sex in human form with condoms or birth control? She’s 18 & not a baby making machine. Maybe a kid in a couple years... I’m disappointed in the Father Nygaurd. He seems to only care about power & respect. Where’s the natural affection for his wife & children? Also did the council decide they wanted the money for their own packs? Or was it an error in judgment of not checking human records for a baby? They did punish the pack that did it years later. Power & greed corrupt people that why you need checks & balances & not monarchs or complete power & laws to protect the innocents.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 5 years ago
Always a pleasure

Your writing is always so creative. I have often wondered if you are a conspiracy theorist. I do not mean that in an insulting way. Your plots have such interesting tangents

Thank you for sharing your imagination with us.

I love LOVE your stories and your characters.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Looks like we're in for the long haul before this is resolved. Cracking story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES