All Comments on 'Treasure Ch. 66-70'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Um..yay.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 5 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Pretty damn good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm crying

So beautiful, love the unexpected mates towards the end

wil2085wil2085over 5 years ago
um problem

so how closely related are rori and chase? you already said all were are descended from the original family. that original family consisted of the king, the queen and any offspring. combine that with humans not able to be turned and you have the same genetics problem as The Last Shewolf. is there any evidence that proves my concern to be incorrect?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great!

Overall, loved it! I could have done without all of the fighting details, but it was easy enough to skim over the areas I was not as interested in. I was very disappointed that we got no details on Coral's mating though, except for the fact that it occurred. Hoping there will be more in the next chapter????

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Again with the shift of perspective

There is a part where Sawyer's lines are in first person, instead of third person that they had been upto that point, and the change is sudden. The story is good but these annoying mistakes make it hard to read and follow the events going on.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

Loving the sub-plot with Connie finding her mate. Hope it works out - fingers crossed.

falizurefalizureover 5 years ago
Great writing.

just started reading this story yesterday and couldn't put it down, got all the way to here in 1 sitting, i love it, theirs a few minor cliches but its still a nice take on the lore and honestly the writing itself is excellent, i cant remember a single time where i was once taken out of story because of wording or grammer or anything i was fully immersed the entire time.

lyssagaillyssagailover 5 years ago
Love it

I'm loving this story as I do your ur others. I'm just gonna need you to give me like 20 chapters at a time! Lmao! Love hearing about various pack members instead of just the main couples/characters ;-)

PerryNormalPerryNormalover 5 years ago
Stellar as always...

My only complaint is that you write too damned slow! Onward and upward!

PN

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Bit lost re Keith but it's late at night. Pleased Coral and Connie have found mates.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES