All Comments on 'Tree Change Pt. 05'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Amiable69Amiable696 months ago

Very hot and very well written. Amy x

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thanks for getting this out so quickly but still doing it so well. I had resigned myself to spending the whole December imagining what she meant about “helping with the pictures”. The tension is incredibly well done.

CriosCrios6 months ago

The build-up here is phenomenal! Are the couple headed for nirvanah or a train wreck? Can't wait for the next installment.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnight6 months ago

5 stars from me (although I wish you would simply type "its" every time you use it rather than "it's", which is simply the contraction for "it is") for this tawdry chapter! I was shocked that Alena actually now has sucked two different cocks, while Lach has only kissed Johanna ... I thought she was the shy, innocent one! I love how you have built up to this point without stretching it out too long, and I always like tales where the shy, innocent wife is not as truthful to her husband as she should have been, and then the husband finding out the hard way through pics, conversations with others, or cross-examining the remorseful wife. This chapter was a welcome way to start my Thursday, so kudos to you. I eagerly look forward to your next chapter! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Since Lach is doomed, I hope you can find a fairly nice GF for him. Do keep sharing your creativity with us.

alexmaksialexmaksi5 months ago

Just amazing, especially story about Alena secret photo session! please dont transform this story in regular cuckold or swinger bang.... please keep it more delicate, with secrets and cheating....

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

They then swap partners

with Zac and Johanna !

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Any hope of seeing the next installment this month?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES