All Comments on 'Treetop Lovers'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story

I really enjoyed this story, the gentle intamacy was so apparent x

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 13 years ago
Awesome

As always I loved it. Your creativity for theme contests is awesome and I always love how descriptive and sexy your sex scenes are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fuck the treehuggers

And I don't mean in a sexy way.

DG HearDG Hearabout 13 years ago
Good Story Box!

I enjoyed reading it. Quite a bit tamer than a lot of your storiies. I guess there will always be debates between Historic places and progress. Best of luck in the contest.

DG

hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booabout 13 years ago
Thank you

Love the concept and the writing, Thank you for the integrity. Hope you do well.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaabout 13 years ago
tree-top lovin'

This has always been one of my fantasies. Blossoming Love! Well thought out plot, characters you can connect with, steamy tree-top-lovin', nature protecting, a perfect cause. I loved it! Goodluck! :)

~Luna

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lovely

It was so refreshing to find a story here with an actual plot, and a growing love over several pages. Really nice job :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
They can't be stopped.

I recall that just outside of Olympa Washington there was a reserved original growth trees. These trees were thousands of years old. the year was around the 1970s or 1980s when this 40 acre patch of unbelieveable giants were cut to provide for a cash flow problem of the owner, though originally they were set aside that the future could know how large those ancient trees were. I thought the were more impressive than the California Red Woods. The Douglas fir trees were not so big around as the Redwoods but they appeared much taller. They were 6 to 8 feet around, but well over 200 feet tall. The limbless trunks would stretch far skyward with a very large Chrismas tree at the top. The air was not moving at ground level but needles were whistling and waving up and up, far far away. They are gone now.

ievable giants

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous