All Comments on 'Trevor Meets His New Doctor Ch. 02'

by alan9

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Long wait

Well this has to be a record on the amount of time between parts 1and 2

alan9alan9about 4 years agoAuthor
Drought Hopefully Over

Time flies!

I'll see about expanding my other scenarios and maybe come up with a fresh story. Thanks for the positive feedback!

alan

topgamertopgamerabout 4 years ago
one of the hottest story I have ever read

I wander who will take Trevor's all 14 inches glory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done and many thanks

Terrific work introducing a new character into the continuing story . No doubt many have greatly enjoyed these two chapters and are hoping for many more to follow . Only hope you feel the same way ! The incredible slow tease is powerful and written with considerable skill . I can see many ways this story , this ‘ study ‘ could continue as you add various characters and scenes . Maybe some ‘ family ‘ members joining in or some of Trevor’s schoolmates for some ‘ group ‘ study ? In short ....grateful for your efforts and please add more chapters as you see fit . We all wait with anticipation for what is coming .....

alan9alan9almost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank You, Anonymous

I appreciate your feedback!! (...oops. There's an extra exclamation mark...) I will try to let my imagination loose again soon. I can see additions to Theatre in the Round, Summer Houseguest, Trevor/Doctor and even a more romantic chapter of Jack. I'd also entertain the thought of a new project involving one virgin lad being teased, edged and brought to orgasm(s) by four to six beautiful women, maybe another Theatre in the Round event. Thanks, again, for the kind words.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Great Erotica

Beautifully crafted fiction. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Hope we'll get a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good continuation of story

Definitely a good continuation of this story. I'm waiting for Dr. Taylor's turn to ride Trevor. Maybe a surprise pregnancy or two would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Many thanks

The slow tease and body descriptions are incredible . And the concept that this is all a medical study adds to the fantasy . Love the idea of classmates joining in for group work or perhaps introducing mother / son or father / daughter studies ? Many possibilities for your imagination . Thanks for your excellent work and hoping for many more additions to an already wonderful story line . Keep it going !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Fantastic! I would like to be Trevor in this story and be restrained while these beautiful women caressed my delicate man-nipples. I like that the women pay lots of attention to his nipples in this story (and in the previous chapter).

Crop tops are awesome as well, as they show off women's beautiful bellybuttons.

mrddmanmrddmanover 3 years ago
Not so good as first chapter

I like the eroticism, don't get me wrong, but this chapter seemed thrown together. Just a new woman thrown in and fucked. Lacked the buildup and surprises of the first chapter. Reused all the same terms and actions and such. You can do better.

Personally, I prefer to describe the breasts and nipples even more, parade them around to get a guy horny. Lots of description and tease and then go in for the finish(es). Sorry but keep on writing too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Kinda felt forced. Glad he got a girlfriend. Still needs to fuck the doctor. Can't wait for the next chapter.

alan9alan9about 3 years agoAuthor

mrddman

You are right. I'm finding it difficult to extend these scenarios into additional chapters without them becoming stale so I'm considering new stories-different characters.

Anonymous, regarding forced: Will see what I can concoct (cun-cocked?)

wagonet2wagonet2about 3 years ago

I loved it! The original is one of my favorites on Literotica and this was great, too! Mild tickling as an onlooker is one of my favorite themes.

Maybe part III is when all four get together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When was next chapter coming? how long I have to wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two great stories. Love how Trevor’s backside hangs over the end of the table, giving the doctor and nurse complete control over his junk. For a plot for the third story, may I suggest a new, young girl, a friend of Sarah perhaps. Then let Trevor hang in a sling, giving further access to his junk. And then the same sling to both teens, Or, two slings, one for the teen(s) and one for Trevor, being penetrated by the nurse. Should be about 5 pages worth of slow build-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Became old and repetitive.

pimptasticlypimptasticlyabout 1 year ago

I do not understand the people being critical about these sorts of stories being repetitive. This is fiction written in a fairly narrow scope, not sure what they were expecting. I thought this was great. I got one would have liked more build up, like the first one. The doctor asking her questions, coaxing out of Sarah her lack of experience, etc. nonetheless these two stories were enjoyable, like great scenarios for a movie. I think there is a ton of potential for a third and on, you have these two recent ex-virgins who will be very hot and bothered and ready to explore, the tease-and-denial possibilities are huge. Anyways I like what you’ve done and hope you write more!

sexyguy46969sexyguy4696911 months ago

I hope we don't have to wait 13 years for part 3.

contestwinnercontestwinner9 months ago

You're fantastic!!! I love this story and can't wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous