All Comments on 'Triad Ch. 02'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Well done...very well done!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More, please

LOTS more!!!

elling50elling50about 8 years ago
Beautiful

A wonderful lovestory. So well told.

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelineabout 8 years ago
Almost Sad It's Done

I enjoyed Ch. 01 a lot and looked forward to Ch. 02. I liked this chapter but wish you'd stretched it out a little more - still gave it 5 stars!

oldhippie1949oldhippie1949about 8 years ago
5 Stars

You've developed the characters nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
the best I've read in here, or just about anywhere else!!

The best! Here, there, anywhere!!!

lonecrowlonecrowabout 8 years ago
Loving it

I hope this isn't the end. It can be a long and complex novel.

lonecrowlonecrowabout 8 years ago
Carry on the mood

Please carry on with the mood. I loved your Princess. Started The Circle and was liking it until it incorporated too much incest for my tolerance. Had to discontinue. Hopefully this one will not follow that route.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 8 years ago
Beyond WOW

This is beyond anything my wife reads from the grocery store book racks - a treasure of a romance. You have created a category beyond anything Literotica readers are used to reading. This old Fart can't get enough of it, and you - the person at the keyboard. The human emotion and depth of character are definitely professional quality. I'm honored to be acquainted with this script ... and you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Altogether writerly

with an sweetly crafted build up, generous character development and a satisfied sexual evolution...Happily anticipating the next chapters.

Still, i winced when you used the word "smirk" with it's derogatory connotation.

"Smirk" Grinded" and "Thrusted" are the 3 literotica usage sins that rankle me so very badly, that i sorta wish i'd paid attention in English class 60 odd years ago, and could feel legitimately offended.

( insert self-directed "smirk" here.)

ChessicfaythChessicfaythabout 6 years ago
Holy shit

I didn't think it was possible to find actual triad fics that were worth a damn. Glad I found these.

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

WHOA!

So damned HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well, finally, here came the polyamorous propaganda from the mouth of Anna. It's a rare one of these stories that doesn't have that, and I appreciate those so much more. Anna had not even discussed her philosophy with Jim, as far as we know, and then just steps up and seduces his longtime friend Abby. I think that's rude. Anna has assumed the Dom role in their relationship. I don't think it would have detracted one bit from the hotness to sit down and talk about all this first, first with Jim and Abby separately, and then all together. They had not been thinking this way previously, and needed a chance to consider. To just seduce as you're talking about it is unfair, and tends to set up the Dom/sub dynamic. I have learned this the hard way, and I never trust it, or the motives of the person doing it. I don't object to the triad itself, it could potentially be good for them. I object to the way Anna went about it, which immediately compromises equality in the relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Triad Ch. 01 Previous Part
Triad Series Info