Triad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really!" Anna sounded pleasantly surprised.

"Yes."

"Unrequited?" Anna asked in a soft voice, tinged with tenderness.

Abby asked in return, "Is it?" I glanced up as she looked at Anna with a hopeful expression.

Anna kissed Abby deeply again. In a nearly inaudible tone she said, "No, it's not."

"But you and Jim?" Abby posed, her voice carrying obvious concern and worry about intruding on our peculiar long-distance relationship.

Anna asked, "Do you place a limit on the number of people you can love?"

By way of an answer, Abby slowly held up two fingers; "Couplehood."

Anna shook her head; "Bad meme - very limiting. Lots of other possibilities. Open your thinking. You don't have to adopt any of the other options, but acknowledge them and consider whether they might be valid for you in addition to the one you already know and accept."

I glanced up again to see Abby nod in agreement. For some reason, I had the feeling that Anna had been talking as much to me as to Abby.

Anna stood, and pulled Abby up from the sofa. The two hugged, and then came over to the stools at the new kitchen counter. Both were silent as they watched me prepare the omelet.

I wondered about both women. Was Anna coming on to Abby? I didn't know her to like other women at all except as friends. I thought of what the tabloids would do if they even saw just one of the kisses she'd given to Abby in the past fifteen minutes, let alone the one where she was nude. Later, I'd remind her about behavior outside the house just in case someone out there was taking pictures.

That brought me to Abby. I suddenly felt like a bit of a cad. Abby loved me, and asshole that I'd been; I'd given up discouraging her. She made me feel good, and always had - an ego trip? I realized I even liked her genuflecting in my direction. Now, I didn't want her to stop ... or leave ... or be anywhere other than with me ... and with Anna.

What an admission to myself, and after all these years. I resolved to think about that to be sure I wasn't just having some kind of brain fart first thing in the morning - a somewhat interesting morning so far.

I moved about the kitchen struggling with the 'Couplehood' meme that implied the only 'proper' relationship is between one man and one woman, who make up a couple. They marry, have 2.1 children, live in a white house with a picket fence, have a cat and dog, and so on. Somewhere I read that only fourteen percent of American homes actually fit anywhere close to that motif. I wondered who the hell had defined 'that' as proper.

I added in the peppers and onions I'd just fried to the whipped eggs, tossed in some chopped tomato, and a couple of handfuls of cheese I'd grated, and poured the mix into my omelet pan - cooked both halves, and then folded the pan together to meld the omelet pieces into a cohesive whole.

"Success!" I declared as I opened the pan after the requisite time to find a perfect omelet.

I cut my masterpiece into three pieces and served us, adding some fruit to the plates, juice and coffee. We sat side by side at the kitchen bar to eat. I was next to Abby.

The conversation moved to my newest book,The Gate to Dreams, and what steps I needed to go through to get it published. I had spent the previous month taking my outline to the stage of written long prose descriptions for the action in each chapter, even lapsing into dialogue here and there. I'd just started to take those pages, and turn them into the literary prose of a first draft.

After a few moments, I deflected the discussion to Abby's book, a drama she'd tentatively titledTransforming Leslie. Abby verbally outlined the plot. Anna immediately asked to read the early chapters before the morning was out. Abby looked a little embarrassed, but acceded. After breakfast, she emailed the chapters to Anna's iPad. Unlike how I work, Abby just sat and wrote her first draft straight from her head - no outline and no prose descriptions of paragraphs. She tuned up everything on second, third, and more passes through the work, editing each time.

After breakfast, Abby started to leave to give Anna and me privacy. Anna stopped her, insisted that she stay, and extolled their friendship and her desire to have her around.

Consequently, while Anna read her story, Abby worked in a corner of the living room on some things I'd left for her, specifically, checking my prose chapter outlines for character continuity and building my story timeline. After she'd finished, I could tell she got back into her book because the computer keyboard started to smoke as she pounded out another chapter.

Abby and I had both talked about how the Cape was so conducive to idea generation. I told her how I capitalized on the locale, roughing out many chapters without much thought to grammar and such, only getting the broad ideas down. After the end of the summer, I could go back and fix things up. I figured that by the time one of my books went into print I will have been through every word at least a hundred times. That summer I even had ideas for two more books I'd started to toy with beyondGate to Dreams. I frantically got the ideas into my computer.

I sat at my desktop computer in the center of the room, and Anna read while she reclined on the modern sofa. Of course, she was still commando, and she had long shapely legs, and my mind kept wandering, especially as she moved around and forgot about her modesty. I chastised myself for being one horny dude, but I loved the whole scene. Everything seemed so complete with Abby present too.

As the heat of the day built a little, Anna went off and changed into a bikini that would make all men's mouths water with drool as their knuckles dragged along the ground. With her big hat, a see-through cover up, and large sunglasses, she attracted attention, but not one person in our neighborhood identified her as a movie star other than Abby.

Abby ran home and came back similarly dressed, and I also changed into a bathing suit. The 'adult' Abby in a bikini was truly R+ rated and nearly verged on indecent, immoral, and illegal. I was drooling twice as much, suddenly. The girls laughed at my antics. I tossed on a shirt, and we all walked down the beach to the concession stand, and then sat on the boardwalk and ate while other horny guys that walked past ogled the girls.

Walking home we decided to barbeque for dinner, and a menu was planned. Abby was, of course, included. I was unanimously elected by the two women to go grocery shopping for the makings of our cookout. Thus, about three in the afternoon, I changed into shorts, sandals, and a t-shirt and drove off to the meat market and grocery store. Fortunately, we were all carnivores.

When I got back to the house about ninety minutes later, I got the surprise of all surprises from Anna and Abby.

The two women were on the living room sofa, nude, and in a sixty-nine, working hard to bring pleasure and orgasms to their partner. I stood at the door with a bag of groceries and watched with my jaw bouncing off the floor, and my cock swelling to mammoth proportions in my shorts. The scene defied description and eroticism.

I stood and watched the pair for at least five minutes as fingers, lips, and tongues danced over each other's genitals trying to create orgasms. There was no doubt that the girls enjoyed to the fullest what they were doing. Moreover, they'd obviously been doing this for quite a while, probably starting as soon as I walked out the door.

Abby spotted me first. "Oh, shit."

Anna jerked her head up from between Abby's legs, her face glistening with her partner's girl juice. She smiled, obviously unconcerned about being 'caught.' "Hi Jim. Come and join us. We really want you with us. You're our missing ingredient for complete sexual satisfaction." She lapped her lips, and I instantly hardened further thinking about the savory taste she was probably enjoying.

I slowly shed my clothes, my brain racing a million miles an hour. I was about to participate in my first threesome with two beautiful women, both of whom I loved. I had a fleeting thought about my adequacy and whether I deserved such a wonderful treat.

I'd been with Anna too many times to count. We had a relationship that included a healthy dose of sexual conduct whenever we were together. Even the night before, we'd made love and hit emotional peaks for each other that I didn't know existed. I'd never done anything but kiss Abby, and then usually with some forced reluctance. Did she want me? How long had she been this luscious?

I thought about who seduced whom between the two women? Anna was a forceful personality, and I thought of Abby as inexperienced, but as of a few comments I'd heard that day, I wasn't so sure she was as innocent as I thought. Was Anna really bisexual, as she'd implied that morning? Was Abby? What would happen afterwards?

I had the feeling of some ultimate pleasure about to happen the rest of the afternoon, but with the promise of doom and fiery explosions immediately afterwards. I recalled a scene from some war movie where the soldiers were all lazing around in a large sandbagged foxhole enjoying the day, and then suddenly mortar rounds start dropping all around them. I wondered if I'd still have either of the women as friends by tomorrow. That said, I didn't see how I could not participate with them. I didn't think of my participation as having much to do with the doomsday scenarios I conjured except as collateral damage.

As I reached the side of the sofa, Anna announced, "Jim, you and I have made love, but you and Abby have not. I think the two of you should consummate your relationship and make love to one another." Her tone was emphatic and inspired action. Abby broke into a smile a mile wide. She put her hand out and stroked my bare hip, perhaps afraid to touch my manhood.

Anna spooned behind Abby on the sofa. She kissed her intimate friend, and then motioned for me to come in front of Abby as she moved her back and made her spread her legs in welcome to me. I guess further foreplay was not required; that had all happened while I'd been shopping.

Abby started to have tears, not exactly the mood I expected. "What's wrong?" I asked as I finished stripping and kicking off my sandals.

Abby held her arms up to me. "I've waited almost a decade for this moment. I'm so happy. Just ignore my happy tears. Please, please, please come and make love to me. I've been living just for this event, this moment, and all the love I hope that follows. Jim, I love you dearly and will until the sun turns to a black cinder. If we only have this one time together ..."

I cradled Abby into my arms and kissed her to stop her talking, tenderly at first, and then with increasing passion. I stopped her further ruminations, but whispered some of my own. I thought Abby might devour me our kisses were so intense.

Abby grabbed hold of my erection - a ten on my ten-point scale of hardness. I couldn't remember ever being as hard and as ready for intercourse as I was with her. I was primed, locked, and loaded. She rubbed me up and down her slit to soak the head in her juices, and then I slowly penetrated her body to the point where our pubic bones pushed hard against each other, and there wasn't another millimeter of my cock to get inside her.

Abby groaned as I entered her and looked positively blissful. I made about five long strokes into her body, and she orgasmed. Her head went back; she gasped, and moaned, "Oh, God. This is the greatest pleasure I've ever known." She gasped, "I love you."

I kissed her again and again. She was like a feral animal that couldn't get enough of me. She squirmed against me, and fucked back as I started to piston into her body again. I glanced at Anna, and she was captivated by watching Abby and me go at it; she started rubbing her clit in a circular motion, intent on her own orgasm as she watched the live porn on inches from her own hot body.

I didn't last long with Abby, maybe eight or ten minutes. She was snug, stimulating, like velvet warmth to my cock, and her insides stimulated my glans like nothing I'd ever experienced. I came and came and came, almost like I had a separate reservoir of love juice for Abby that I'd been saving all these years, and I gave her all of it at once. Abby came again and as I made my final thrusts. She was holding onto me for dear life, our bodies couldn't get any closer; there had never been greater intimacy between a man and a woman in all of time. I knew without doubt that I loved Abby from the bottom of my heart.

Gradually, the waves of pleasure subsided and I returned to this universe. Abby had kept a continuous stream of kisses on my lips and around my face as our afterglows waned. I finally studied Abby, and she looked at me with a bit of a smirk and still those tears of happiness.

Abby whispered, "Jim, I love you. I have always loved you, and I always will love you until time stops."

I stroked her cheek, wiping a tear away; "Abby, I love you too. I've been stupid about you these past few years. I didn't realize what we had ... and how I felt until now. Oh, Abs, I love you so much."

Anna slipped in next to us. I guess she'd moved to give us room to make love. She went, "AHEM. What am I? Chopped liver?" Her tone was humorous.

I reached up and touched Anna. "I love you too. I guess I'm adopting a different meme from what most of society espouses." I remembered her words only a few hours earlier.

Abby reached out and stroked one of Anna's breasts, "Anna, you know I love you. I told you a little while ago I did, and nothing has changed."

I went to stand, and in doing so extracted myself from deep inside Abby's pussy. Before a full second had passed, Anna had her head buried in Abby's pussy sucking out the semen I'd deposited. She seemed to be intentionally noisy, eliciting chuckles from Abby and me.

Abby pulled me to her, and sucked my wet and leaking cock into her mouth. At this stage she could fit all of me inside. I felt her tongue running circle around my head and sides, cleaning every molecule of my cum and her own juices from me.

After a couple of minutes, Anna stood and came to me. She pulled my face to hers for a kiss, and as we did she wormed her tongue into my mouth and then injected some of the co-mingled juices she'd captured from Abby's pussy. My God, what sexy women I had with me.

I resisted the urge to recoil, and simply accepted the fluids from Anna. When I examined what they tasted like, I found myself not that turned off by the sensation: some of my musky maleness, coupled with what had to be Abby's juices and Anna's saliva. I had to admit I wanted a lot more of the latter two.

I muttered, "What now?"

Abby stood and hugged us. She moved towards the kitchen in her nudity, "We put away the groceries you brought in twenty minutes ago, and then go to the bedroom and do it again and again - together. I want to be there next to you when you and Anna make love. I want to facilitate. I want us to be a threesome in every way possible."

12