All Comments on 'Triad Ch. 06'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
elling50elling50about 8 years ago
Over the top

I used to love this series. But now it goes over the top in unrealism. And incest is nothing to take this lightly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 stars

Keep up the great story . Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story...

A little feedback on a great story...hated the unfaithful storyline. It really took away from the premise of mutual commitment, even in an unconventional relationship.

Poor choice on using the names Abby and Anna. It was a little confusing at first, but in the latest chapter it began to confuse you too. Jean is Abby's mom, not Anna's.

Really enjoying the story otherwise....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Way out of line

It was going so well until the fourth chapter, but then it became unrealistic, untasteful, and lost any theme it had. Huge disappointment.

AhazuraAhazuraabout 8 years ago
interesting direction

Thank you very much for sharing your story. I think your writing is excellent and from what I can see you have a great editor.

I really enjoyed the first three chapters. I respect your right and decision to add the unfaithful aspect of the story line. It wasn't my personal favorite but I am admittedly a romantic. I like my love stories to be simple and easy. I do think you handled it well however. The drifting into expanding so many people is a bit off putting to me. I feel that adding so many partners is diluting the love/experience that the original three have. I feel it is drifting into more stroke story waters. Not that there is anything wrong with that. It is just that for me personally I like your characters and would hate to see their sense of uniqueness buried under too much flesh.

These are just some thoughts I have and I cannot stress enough how much I appreciate your ideas and ability.

Thanks again for sharing your works,

Ahaz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I hope this great story will be continued

I dont understand the detractors here.... Great story, love the emotional connection between everyone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Since Chap.4, garbage.

4 it hit rock bottom and 5 it began digging. Now, you've reached the Earth's core. Tracy (Sean's wife) sent him to the set to make love to Anna?? WTF?? What about Anna's partners?? What a stone bitch. "Oh, it's OK with me so Who gives a crap what her partners think!" What an ass. That whole theme and the unbelievable way the characters and "Jean" deal with it ruined this story. This chapter is so unreadable I think you should just stop the bleeding and delete 4 on and make this a 3 part series.

-Jahoo-

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
RATINGS RULE

As my comment on Ch. 05 indicates, I had questions concerning where the new laissez faire attitude of the Triad partners would logically lead. And I had not thought of what the Anonymous (Jahoo) just before me on this chapter commented about the disrespect towards the Triad that was inherent in Sean's wife Tracy's attitude.

I also feel some of the objection voiced by the majority negative comments. Although I am not sure how much objection -- if any -- I should feel. This is, after all, a Literotica story, not boring suburbia USA.

My point in this comment is that the negative majority comments are not indicative of the readership.

Assuming from the very displeased comment of Anonymous (Jahoo), that he rated 1 star, it takes 12 readers rating 5 stars to counterbalance back up to 4.69, which is still less than the 4.71 this chapter received.

Conclusion: a negative minority commented their displeasure. The vast pleased majority did not comment, instead rated 5 (or did not rate), and passed on.

To me, considering the controversial nature of chapters 04, 05, and 06, the ratings are VERY high, revealing a pleased readership. Also a tribute to the very skilled storytelling and language ability of SteveWallace.

Paul in Oklahoma

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

FREE FOR ALL!!! 2 stars...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Triad Ch. 05 Previous Part
Triad Series Info