All Comments on 'Triad Project: An Elegant Seduction'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I quit reading and skipped to the end.

Some nonsense is not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great sex with a surprtise ending

Thjis is by far one of the best stories I've ever read. Mow, Im wondering about Jenney David Blackbird

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
abrupt ending

loved it... but what's with the abrupt ending on page 4??? "Her pussy was still swollen and red from the last round. "

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing! Please keep the series going!

Hot...keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
GREAT

They just fuckup some ones marrage......bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
damn!

I was getting so hard. Then my ex-wife called. We parted friends and still talk on the phone some. She has a cousin that she shared me with while we were married. Amber was just out of college, horney, needed a place to stay till here apartment was open, and has my ex for a cousin that would share. While we were married I had no reason or need or desire to stray. And they BOTH love Anal!

I read part of this to her while we Masturbated on the speakerphone together and it was so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WTF...

We live 50 miles apart...then where the fuck can they start running together for fitness!?

You are a lausy writer...

WTF are you trying to break peoples marriage..and cuckolded your friends husband...couples like you guys should be shove alive in a septic tank a and left to drown in human waste...

And writer like you too deserves the same Punishment...to b drown in a human waste septic tank...

Go and jump into your own septic and drown and die ASS HOLE...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WTF

We live 50 miles apart...then where the fuck can they start running together for fitness!?

You are a lausy writer...

WTF are you trying to break peoples marriage..and cuckolded your friends husband...couples like you guys should be shove alive in a septic tank a and left to drown in human waste...

And writer like you too deserves the same Punishment...to b drown in a human waste septic tank...

Go and jump into your own septic and drown and die ASS HOLE...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Erotic Story

I love ass play by both sexes. Don't give too much worry to WTF. He probably can't get it up or if the comment is a she, probably has a permanent chastity belt on that is locked. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Only time I got my prediction of the next stage wrong was

when I found there WAS a page two.

And yeah that's true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oops

Forgot to ask some of the position names meant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pps

Typed that and realised there is no reason to care.

JaxxonZJaxxonZover 2 years ago

I thought the story was a very good one, loved it, 5*. Thanks TTT!

As for the people that think you're breaking up marriages and the like - News Flash!! - This is FICTION! Please look that word up in any dictionary and read it until you fully understand what that means.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Now that’s a great story, nicely written well paced and very good descriptions

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

This ain’t one of your good ones.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).