Trials of a School Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies?"

Jen looked up through the stream of water, sighed and raised both her arms. Jim pulled her to her knees and she stared at his cock, still fully erect. This called for extreme measures and she grabbed him and forced as much as she could into her wide mouth, restarting the process of getting him into her throat. The boys next door had a perfect close up of her trying to force the huge cock into her mouth. With each bob up and down, she got a little further, till her nose was resting in his pubic hair.

Alice struggled up beside her and sucked each ball into her mouth in turn, tugging at them. Jim started to groan and Jen pulled him out, offering the hard flesh to her friend. She forced as much as she could in her mouth and sucked him in and out. Then they both licked, squeezed, sucked and masturbated him as hard as they could, their lips meeting and kissing as they worked on the stubborn flesh.

At last, finally, they felt a pre climax stiffening and swelling. They both opened their mouths and sucked at his glans in turn, rubbing him hard. The first spurt hit Alice on the nose and they both drank in turn, before directing the spurts into their mouths, giggling all the time. When he finally finished grunting and spurting, the girls licked him clean, before laughing and licking the cum off each others faces and lips. Finally they kissed each other passionately.

Jim was dumb with admiration, they behaved like expensive whores, wonderful. The watchers were awed to, but did obviously hetero girls actually French kiss each other? It seemed so.

Jim broke the spell, hauling both girls to their feet and giving each a sharp slap on the rump.

"Lades, that was just, well it was just, indescribable, but we're in the middle of a school, with kids waiting to be taught. We must hustle and hope we haven't been missed."

He finished and they just grinned at him and turned to walk back into the changing room, giving a perfect view of swaying, taught bums.

Jen spoke over her shoulder, "Never again, agreed?"

The others murmured their assent. The trouble was, all of them knew it was the best sex they had ever had, perhaps ever would and given the chance, they wouldn't be able to say no. The girls quickly dried their hair whilst Jim dressed and slipped out first. They followed five minutes later.

The boys meanwhile just stared at each other. Finally Charles said,

"We'll discuss it this evening, meanwhile keep shtum, not a word. Now let's clear up and get that camera disconnected, come on, now."

They broke up and set to work. Meanwhile Alice rushed to a junior school class,

"Sit down, sit down, I'm sorry to keep you waiting, I had to see Sister, I bruised my ankle."

She was already red in the face from the hard fucking, it deepened a little at the lie. The rest of the day dragged on interminably. When the last class was over, she rushed to the surgery and waited until Jen finished with her last young patient. Knocking urgently she pushed in and the two girls started talking in anxious whispers. After half an hour of fruitless arguing, there was really nothing they could do, the deed was done. Jen left for her car to drive home and Alice for the small one bedroomed cottage she had been allocated, in the grounds. She was too on edge to eat and just sat in the dark, with a large glass of red wine. Jen at least, was caught up in domestic chores. Finally she went for a shower and looked at her body, horrified. There were several bite marks on her breasts and bruises from sucking. If her husband saw them, well, it was obvious what they were. She would have to take care he didn't see, for the two weeks they would take to fully fade.

Meanwhile, the Sixth formers in their own house, were sitting round in pyjamas. The computer geek had made 10 USB drive copies of the film, one for each of them.

"One for each of us and nobody, else, no one, don't hint at anything even. This could all blow back on us you know, making the film." James, the Head Boy of the school finished.

"But surely we can put it to some good use, for us I mean?" Andrew, his deputy asked.

"Never said we couldn't, but we need to be careful, smart. If this comes out, it could block us getting our Oxbridge places, it's that important. The other Masters, the Head, they must never know, OK?"

James sat in thought for a while, then started again.

"OK, just one of us must go to each of the ladies, with a copy of the drive, I suggest myself and Andrew for that. We'll make an appointment, at the same time, so no warning, some excuse and go and see them after school, show them the film, say we'll go to the Head, ruin them and see what we can get out of it. That is only us 10, no friends, no one else."

They nodded agreement and Charles asked,

"Get out of it. what? You don't mean they'd have to, you know, let us all, you know, do that?"

"I mean exactly that, and when, how and as often as we want. So get your nasty imaginations to work. How can they say no? They have no choice." James finished.

"But if anyone is caught, they'll be for the chop." Andrew interjected.

"Yes I know, but we'll be very careful and if it happens, that boy is on his own, we don't shop each other, agreed?"

They all said yes and broke up to sleep, or rather to watch the film again in their beds and enjoy themselves. Hopefully the last time they needed to masturbate for a while, the two women were going to be very busy.

Next day, James popped into surgery and arranged to see Jen after surgery that evening, a matter of discipline he said. Andrew was doing some art classes and made an excuse to see Alice in her cottage, at the same time.

Just after six that evening, James knocked on the door of the surgery as Andrew was walking across the grass to Alice's cottage. Despite their bravado, they were anxious about tackling the two older, confident women. There was a swift answer to James's knock on the door and he entered.

"Sorry to trouble you Sister, but something has come up I need your advice on. It may impact the school's reputation."

"That's fine, but make it as quick as you can, I need to get back to the family," Jen replied.

"Ah yes, the family, I suppose it concerns them too." Jen raised her eyebrows.

"Let me explain, or rather show you, it would be easier." He stopped and opened up his laptop and fitted the USB stick.

"The question is really, should I take this to the head, I feel I must. Wait a mo and you'll understand."

After a few taps on the computer, an image filled the screen, the changing room. The two women appeared walking across to their clothes, with the sound of their chatting. For a moment, Jen was confused, what was this, what did it mean. The shot panned back to the sport teachers furtive entrance and Jen went pale and pulled up a chair. She had heard the term, a cold sweat, but never understood it, now it was very real to her. Her mouth went dry as she watched in horror, then looked at him in mute appeal.

"I can go on, but you get the picture, sorry, no pun intended. But you see my dilemma, three members of staff behaving quite atrociously, in the middle of the school day, I can't let this pass."

"But if you do, it will...it will be a catastrophe, for me particularly, please, you can't, you mustn't."

"I understand all that, I do, but the school's reputation."

"Oh fuck that, this is my life we're talking about here." Jen was getting angry.

"At the risk of sounding pompous, you should have thought of that, before you did those disgusting things.

There is the question of your family too. I feel I must inform your husband, he has a right to know." James finished, starting to enjoy himself, he was a born bully.

Jen felt physically sick and just croaked, "No please, please."

"I don't want to, you see, but my position, my responsibility, it's difficult," He couldn't help grinning, it was going perfectly.

"What can I say, what can I do, please?

I don't have much money, but I can try to get some..."

"Please Sister, that's insulting, money, my people own half of Shropshire. But let me think, I want to help, really."

Jen started to see a glimmer of hope, "Yes anything I can do to help, anything."

"Well, let's think, we've finished our exams, just waiting the four weeks till the end of term. Time drags a little, you could help with that, yes?

If you and Miss Collis could keep us occupied, you know?" James finished.

Jen looked confused, "I don't understa..."

"Oh don't be naïve, you've seen the film. You and Miss Collis have skills, you are young, may I say beautiful.

Ah, you understand now." He stopped, as Jen's expression turned to horror.

"No, I can't, I'm married, my children. Your school children, it's illegal, I can't, I won't."

"Oh but you can and you will. As for the law, we are all over 18, so it's legal, maybe immoral." He finished.

"It's blackmail, I thought you were a gentleman." She challenged him.

"Blackmail, such an ugly word, anyway, I thought you were a lady."

She jumped out of her chair and raised her hand to strike him, then thought better of it and sat again.

"That's better, you understand now.

So here's the deal, there are 10 of us in the Upper Sixth. You and Miss Collis, let's call you Jen and Alice, less formal. You will be available shall we say, to any of us till we leave, that's a bit over four weeks. Then you can put all this behind you.

You will do whatever we want, that's anything, without question. We are all part of the internet generation, seen a lot on the porn channels of course. We can be inventive, lots of things to try. I suggest you and Alice start using regular enemas, you understand."

Jen's head sank, silent tears running down her face.

"What can I say?" She murmured.

"Nothing, nothing at all. Now if that's business finished, how about some pleasure.

Strip, strip off everything, now." He finished and sat down, beaming, self satisfied.

Jen had never hated anyone, until now. She slowly rose and reached behind her dress to lower the zip, letting it drop to the floor. Then she unclipped and dropped her bra.

"God but those tits are magnificent. Gave them a bit of a mauling, our Jim, hubby better not see those bruises." And he sniggered.

Ignoring him, she sat down and pushed off her pantyhose and pants, leaving her naked.

"May I suggest stockings for the next few weeks. So much more elegant." He was laughing now.

"First things first, you need to understand just how atrocious your behaviour has been, bend over that table."

She noticed for the first time, that he had brought a two foot wooden ruler with him and then the tent in his trousers, when he stood up.

"Now just one minute, you are not..."

"Obey any instructions immediately, without question." He interrupted and she slowly bent over.

She was a picture, the perfect globes of her buttocks, curvy strong legs, her breasts hanging below her, nipples grazing the table.

"Such a pity, what a perfect ass."

He raised the ruler and struck her hard. She had determined not to show him any pain, but yelped with the initial shock. He prolonged the six strokes to make it worse and broke the ruler with the sixth blow. There was a mirror in the corner.

"Look at yourself in the mirror."

She stood up, but didn't move, she was in shock. It had hurt, yes, even hurt a lot, but it was noting against the humiliation, the degradation. Beaten by and now to be fucked, by a smug schoolboy.

He gripped her shoulders and turned her roughly.

"I said look."

Jen looked over her shoulder, at the six angry red lines crisscrossing her ass, something else to hide from her husband.

"And there'll be worse, if you don't do as your told. Now lie on the table."

Jen walked to the table, sat with her ass on the edge and spread her thighs. At the same moment, Alice was slumped on a sofa, with Andrew grunting and thrusting between her spread thighs, she was crying silently.

James walked up to her, dropped his trousers and pants and with no warning or foreplay, pushed hard into her. Jen was dry as a bone and she groaned in pain. He wasn't large, but it felt massive, as he pulled out and pushed in harder still, moving her across the table. He pulled her back roughly and thrust in hard and fast, gripping her pelvis to hold her still. She lay inert, with her head to one side, so she couldn't see him and he couldn't see her discomfort, guessing that a show of pain would only make him want to hurt her more.

Thankfully, he was quick, not surprising for a virgin. Briefly, she thought it a shame that first time sex should be so joyless for him. Only briefly, his feelings were not her concern, she hated him very much. She got up, turned away and cleaned her groin of the filth with a towel. Coming up behind her, he put his arm round and gripped a breast hard, finger nails digging in.

"See, not so bad really," And bent to lick and suck a nipple, then dressed and left quickly.

But it had been indescribably bad, perhaps it was what a cheap whore in an alleyway experienced every day, but then that is what she was, a cheap whore. After washing herself carefully, to clean the stink of sweat and cum, she dressed and left her office. getting home very late.

Next morning Alice came to the surgery very early and one look at each other confirmed the other one had suffered the same way.

"What can we do?" Alice whispered.

"Nothing at all, you know that. It's our own fault. At least it's only for four weeks, but how can we get through it, I just don't know? How can we avoid being discovered?

At last those animals have the same stake in secrecy. But ten of them, God help us.

I'm afraid you'll need these." Jen finished and handed Alice a box of Micralax enemas.

"What are these, Oh Christ no, I've only ever done that once and I hated it." Alice started crying again.

"Sorry love, but I'm afraid you'll have to get used to it.

We must keep in contact, compare how we are coping. Just remember, we must try and hide what's happening, but how on earth do we do that in this place? Everyone knows everyone's business, but we have to try."

Alice left, drying her eyes, without another word. It started that day, faster than they thought. Fortunately or unfortunately, they both had their own domains, Jen the Surgery, Alice the Art block.

During lunch, Alice was setting up easels and paper for an afternoon class, when the door opened behind her. She turned and a boy called Arthur was staring at her with a feral grin. He locked the door.

"Take it all off now." He said.

"Not here, now, it's not safe, please," She begged.

"It's safe enough, we're upstairs, not overlooked. Here and now." He finished.

Alice meekly started to unbutton her cardigan and slipped it off to a gasp from the boy. She seemed to have an untapped submissive streak in her and this situation was starting to turn her on. Looking up and smiling, she removed her bra, letting her full breasts sag and shiver slightly. Still staring him in the eye, she undid her slacks and stepped out of them. Gripping the top of her pants, she teased him, pushing them slowly down, before turning and bending to remove them, showing off her ass. He came up behind her and gripped her ass, running a hand between her legs, to the wet labia. A groan escaped her lips and she held the hand in her groin, pushing two of his fingers inside. The boys other hand moved up to grip a breast and she encouraged him to be firmer with her other hand.

Suddenly he let go and she heard him ripping off his clothes, before pushing her urgently to a table and bending her down. Without being bidden, she spread her thighs wide, reached between her legs for a good sized cock. Positioning him, she huskily asked,

"Now fuck me hard," And he did.

They both groaned at the first thrust, slipping in easily, she was so wet. He pulled back and rammed in again hard.

"Yes that's right, just like that, Mmmm... That's good."

Reaching behind for a hand, she pulled it round to her clit, showing him. Groaning louder, she slumped down on the rough table, murmuring encouragement, between squeals and moans. It was rough and ready, the boys first time, but Oh it felt so good. She started to pant, appreciating his thrusts lifting her on to her toes. Then her climax rolled over her, making her shake and the spasms in her vagina made him come too. She loved the feeling of jets of cum inside, knowing it was his first time, a privilige to be his first.

When they'd both calmed a little, she stood up and turned round and sat on the table. They were flushed and steaming with sweat and laughed at each other, before she took his head in her hands and kissed him.

Breaking away, she said,

"That was wonderful, really," And he beamed.

"But we must clean up fast, wash up, get dressed and scoot."

She slapped him hard on the bum as he turned and he returned to kiss her again. Alice responded with a moan, before reluctantly breaking away.

"Scoot, now."

He got ready quickly and he left carefully, there was nobody to catch him. She rushed around, repairing the damage to her and the room. Catching herself in the mirror, the flushed happy face. It was obvious to a child what she had been doing.

"You silly tart," She said out loud, "Your not supposed to be bloody enjoying it."

When the afternoon classes finished, two other boys came in to the room, nudging each other in the ribs.

"Not hear, now, it's too dangerous. Can you get to my cottage without being seen. There is a back door, that may be better, eight O'clock?"

They nodded and left, excited and giggling

Meanwhile, Jen was much more on edge, jumping at any knock on the Surgery door, but she remained unmolested. There was a meeting with the head, about medical matters at three. As she sipped her tea, she was terrified he knew already, or the guilt was written on her face, but it was all OK.

Leaving, she wondered how her nerves would stand up to this for four weeks. The first knock came at five thirty. He must have been waiting for the last boy to leave. Knocking gently, another James, Jimmy, came in quietly.

"Sorry Sister, is it convenient, I know you are busy?"

There was a pause and both of them laughed at how ludicrous that was. Is it convenient for me to come and fuck you against your will now, a very polite rapist. For some reason, as they laughed, she pulled him into her arms and they kissed. First a peck, then more passionately, tongues inter twining. His hands dropped to pull her ass into the swelling in his groin and to her surprise, she liked it. James pulled her skirt up and pushed his hands down her pants, to delight in her warm skin.

They separated and she locked the door. Without another word, they ripped at clothing and stood naked in no time. She looked wonderful, she knew, but he was very nice. It had been a long time since a young boy had fucked her. She had forgotten how taught and clean they looked and she admired the lovely long straight erection, tight on his belly. She took his hand and led him into the small empty ward, pulling down the sheets on the first narrow bed.

Squatting down, she said, "Do you mind," Silly question.

Giving him an experimental lick right up the shaft,

"Come in my mouth if you like, I don't mind, but you know that already,"

With that, she swallowed him with one gulp and his whole body shook in surprise, it felt exquisite, the most wonderful sensation he'd ever had. She didn't go on for long, she wanted his first time to be in her cunt. Pulling him down on top of her on the bed, his excited hands explored everywhere. He squeezed and suckled her tits, gently explored her labia, before pushing fingers in. This time, she was dripping.

He pulled back, "Do you mind?" and moved down her body.