Trials of a School Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boy finished in Jen's rectum quickly and the one in her throat moved round to her ass, to be replaced by another in the mouth. It seemed endless, as soon as one finished, another replaced him or moved to a new hole. The cameraman, between having his own fun, was moving around all the time. His favourite shot was both girls, bums in the air, over the tree, cum leaking from all four holes. He was being careful to avoid any of his friend's faces.

End it did though, finally. It felt like hours but had been about 90 minutes. The photographer murmured to James and he went off to collect thin branches with leaves still on them. The girls were pulled roughly to their feet, surrounded by several boys, who beat them over their back, ass and breasts, with the switches. They jumped and shrieked, trying to get away, but it didn't last long and didn't really hurt. When that shot was in the camera, they were left standing, as the boys dressed around them, then left, laughing and chatting.

Thankfully one of them remembered to untie one of the girls. That was Alice and she quickly untied Jen, then collapsed in her arms, quite distraught. They both ripped off the horrid masks. Jen just stroked her and made soothing noises and eventually, she settled a little.

"Well that's it, no more, we're stupid to have put up with this crap anyway. On Monday I'm telling that little shit, James, it's over with. They've had their sordid fun." Jen finished, still seething.

"If I'd had any guts, I'd have stamped on him from the get go, but it happened so fast, I was shocked."

"But Jen, the film from the showers, what about that?"

"I don't care any more, besides if this all comes out, they're in as much trouble as us. They don't want to lose their precious Uni places.

Before I forget." Jen took a vial and collected a vaginal fluid specimen, to freeze at home.

"There'll be an interesting cocktail of DNA profiles in this, we can claim we were raped. There word against ours. No we've been too soft, enough of that."

She helped Alice up and they dressed slowly,

"I'll need to shower at your place love. Even my husband would notice if I didn't. Mustn't complain, he's a trusting soul."

They staggered off to Jen's car, then the cottage, to repair the damage. After showering, they shared a cup of tea and a sandwich.

"Now you're going to be alright over the weekend Alice. If any of them turn up, don't open the door, OK?

If you get too down, give me a call over the weekend, it's fine." Jen finished and got up to leave. The girls had a last hug and she left by the back door again.

On Monday, Jen left a message for James to see her in surgery during lunch. He was feeling a little nervous when he arrived. They had reviewed the weekend footage and it was pretty brutal, even he was a little ashamed. He knocked and entered the surgery.

"Sister, you asked to see me."

She was sitting at her lap top and fixed him with a baleful eye. After a moments silence, she said,

"That's it, it's finished after Saturday. Have you any idea what a state Miss Collis is in. I had to find her a Valium this morning, just so she could face a class, she's in pieces."

"Now just a minute Jen, have you forgot.."

"I don't think I'd finished speaking. I haven't forgotten anything, believe me. Do your worst. But if this blows up, you'll be caught in the fall out, I'll make sure of it, you in particular.

That about concludes our business I think, close the door as you leave." And she went back to work.

James left red faced and angry, then he grinned, as he walked down the corridor, shouting at a young student, for walking with his hands in his pockets.

Yes, he would have the last laugh. After reviewing Saturday's film and checking none of their faces had been shown, they had uploaded it to a popular amateur porn website, it had already had over 20000 hits. He had wondered about leaving Jen with the address, but it wasn't worth the risk.

It was very unlikely the girls would ever be recognised. If they were, it would be an interesting surprise for them. He started whistling as he sauntered off.