All Comments on 'Trick or Treat'

by Marcella_Minx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it

You're a sick puppy, lady...in a good way. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Always Wonder

about the author of stories like this, as to whether they are sick enought to enjoy having this happen to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Better solution

Rape means call the cops

Unwanted baby means get an day after pill

Sending rapists to jail priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What

She couldn't convince hubby to call the police, take the film & camera - check for prints, have her checked at the hospital to collect DNA, check her blood for drugs and her head for bumps and her legs for restraining marks. Finally, when hubby seemed convinced she was a whore and not cooperative she could have started screaming at him for a set-up - these guys knew everything she and he had ever talked about and knew where everything was.

Okay, you write well, just an unusual ending - even though she was a sensuous horny woman by nature!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
it always has

it always has to be a black baby, it is as if your saying only a black man would do this. three things your a racist, an idiot and a fool.If these are your fantasies get help.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Pretty good story despite the absolute....

...mess it describes. Agree it is racist, like 90% of the non-cons here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
rape is rape no matter how you disguise it

and racist writing really isnt good

and to blend in SciFi and Fantasy on top

ow not my type of story

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
Not possible.

Unless the insemination was truly supernatural, the child could not possibly be 'black' assuming the woman described is 'white'..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Haters be hating

Wow!... Who is calling who a racist? The author never claims the black child is a bad thing... So why are you idiots decrying thte story as racist?! That they baby is bad?

It's a fucking story. If you don't like it, go somewhere else and cut Minx a break.

And stop accusing others of the hidden predjudices you harbor!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Botched at end

The story was good. Not a fan of urination so I skimmed that part. Like that the hubby didn't know, but how did time stop. It would have been better if the husband came down stairs like honey what happened. She goes to show him the video without saying anything. And then that's when she's getting used and the narrator says oh yeah your hubby didn't know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous