Trick Shot Hustler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then with a shudder that ran the length of her body, she squirmed her ass on the green felt table. Her thighs parted, and my face was compressed between soft pillows of warmth. Her heel hooked the back of my head inviting my face to go even deeper into this lovely young woman.

I tortured her. Call it some form of mental payback from the welched bet from earlier, but I began to play her. I would let my mouth take her clit in fully, licking at the little fingertip nub till it poked proudly from under its hood. I would lick and lick and listen to her as she grew more and more vocal. Pants became moans, moans becaem guttural cries. Those then began to become orgasmic screams!

And I would stop.

Just as she was on the very edge, I would stop and let my mouth drift away from the center of her pleasure and find some other part of her to amuse me. Her fingers would dig at my scalp, trying to physically pull my head back to her clit, but I took the pulled hair and digging fingernails as a sign I was doing exactly what I wanted to her. I would suck at her lips both inner and outer. I would chase my tongue around the opening to her then let it push in as deep as I could.

Then back to her clit I would go! Listening the whole time to her pleasure spike, but never letting it peak. Keeping her right on that edge the whole time. Just how long I allowed this to continue, I don't know for sure. She was a panting wreck, gasping for air, her thighs against my face, shivering and twitching with uncontrolled spasms. I was not sure but at one time I almost swore I hear her start to cry when I moved my mouth from her clit. Finally I decided to end her suffering. I moved back to her clit and didn't just mouth it between my lips but sucked at it hard.

Casandra's hand went to my shoulders, and her fingernails dug deep enough to break the skin. I could tell she was trying to keep me in place on her clit, but I had no intentions of moving now. I sucked and sucked at her. I moved my hand from caressing the side of her thigh and slipped it under my chin to dip my thumb into her opening. She gasped a surprised moan when that thumb entered her pussy.

That gasp was nothing compared to the sound she made when my thumb came out dropped lower and came to rest against her little swirled rose. I didn't try to enter her, I just applied pressure as I doubled them maybe even tripled my sucking pressure on that point of nerves that were now afire.

Casandra's orgasm was by far and away the most fierce I have ever brought about in a woman. Her hands shot away from my shoulders, and she clawed at the table top. One hand found the cue ball where it had been moving lazily from all the table shaking. She clutched at it so hard that if it had been anything else she would have shattered it to powder.

She screamed primal cries toward the ceiling above her. Her hand began to tap the cue ball on the table like a wrestler begging submission, but I did not relent. I kept up the suctions, my tongue licking a dance across those inflamed nerve endings, till she shrieked again then again. Her thighs clamped tight against my head, an almost painful pressure.

Then they fell slack, down across my back, trapping my head between her twitching legs and those jogging shorts I hadn't had the time to remove. Lifting her legs, I slipped out from between her thighs reluctantly. I took that moment to slip those short the rest of the way off her.

Trying to catch my breath, I wiped at my face finding it awash with her juices. I picked up my T-shirt from where it hung on one side rail and wiped my face and chin. I looked down at her sprawled naked on the top of the green felt pool table, her legs hanging off-kilter. For a moment I was really worried, I had heard that some women pass out from orgasm, but I had never seen one do it. She was still breathing, her breasts rising like perky mountains to their rosy tips. When I saw her eyelids start to flutter, I knew she was going to be okay.

My hand fished my wallet from my back pocket, and I held the wrapped condom between my teeth while I opened my belt. As my pants dropped around my knees I bit hard onto one corner and ripped off the top edge of the foil pack. I regretted that as soon as I got a taste of oily lubricants. Wiping my mouth on my shoulder did nothing but add a copper taste to the first flavor. It was then that I noticed I had dozens of deep scratches across both shoulders.

"Fuck, that stings," I muttered quietly. The sound must have gotten through to her though. I looked down on her as she opened her eyes full. There was a lusciousness to her the way she was lying. The condom rolled down the length of me easily. I was slick with pre-cum.

Catching her legs behind her knees I opened her legs wide, and with not a second's hesitation drove the whole of me into her.

The sound from her as I touched bottom nearly rivaled the orgasmic screams of earlier. I intended to see to it they not only rivaled them but surpassed them fully. Pulling her thighs tight to me, I began to listen to my own needs now. Oh, I still wanted her to fully enjoy this, but I was so horny at just that moment I could have fucked a cactus and enjoyed it.

Looking down, I saw her looking up at me, watching my face as I fucked her. She gave a smile and shifted her ass a bit to allow me to stop hitting the side of the pool table with my thighs. I pulled her a little closer, and she lifted herself up and slipped towards me till the curve of her back was across the rail and I was holding her hips with my hands full of her ass.

Oh, how to describe the feeling of her. I could revel in how tight she was, how warm, how she gripped at the length of me, but these simple descriptions do not begin to describe the sinful pleasure I was getting with every stroke. Then the backs of her knees where on my shoulders and she opened herself fully to me so that I could enjoy every inch of her and she, every inch of me. She moaned and lifted herself up to meet my strokes. Arching her back off the wooden rail driving me deeper into her. At that moment when I thought this could feel no better, she let a low, growly moan slip from her throat, and I felt her begin to orgasm around me.

With her muscles contracting down the whole of me, there was no way that I could hold back for even a second longer. A deep grunt of almost pain came from me as I cried my need out in breathy gasps.

Casandra's grip on me seemed to tighten even as I felt myself soften. Her body clung to me, reluctant to give up the physical bridge of my flesh within her. Ever so slowly, I slipped out.

Looking down at her, lying there sweaty and so sinfully naked across the pool table, still trying to catch her breath, I knew then two very simple facts.

"I'm going to be play a lot more pool over here," I told her with a grin. She smiled back at me, then giggled when I caught her foot and lifted it to beside my cheek and gently kissed her ankle. "And someone very special is going to be getting her a pair of red high heel shoes for these lovely feet...(just as soon as I can win enough money down at Rackums to pay for them)... if?"

"If what?" she asked.

"If you will tell me just what I did that got you this hot. Was it the kiss, or that first taste?" I asked, my lips just over her Achilles tendon. "I mean one second you were angry at me the next you were kissing me."

She blushed. Bare naked with her sex still open from what I had done, and she had the nerve to blush. I lifted an eyebrow.

"The taste." She shrugged. "No one has ever tasted me...down there...before. That you said I was delicious, and you wished you had done it years ago. I don't know just all of a sudden I was hot as hell for you."

"You are delicious...Casandra." I looked down at her pussy and softly ran a thumb across her puffy outer lips. "In fact, if that condom hadn't been lubricated, I would probably be back to tasting you right now."

I lifted my thumb to my lips, enjoying the deeper musky smell of her now even more than before. I let my tongue lick the side. Yep! Lubricant. I went back to nibbling on her ankle to get the taste out of my mouth. When I looked down at her she was smiling.

"What are you doing to my foot?" she asked, wiggling her toes.

"Kissing it."

"I can see that!" she snapped with some of her earlier sass.

"Good. Nice to know I haven't fucked you blind or anything." I continued my gentle nibbling on her ankle, and then my lips tasting the soft skin of her calf."

"What are you doing, and don't say kissing my leg?" she demanded.

I lifted an eyebrow and gave her a quirky smile. "That's going to be hard to do both. I mean I can't really tell you what I'm doing but not tell you at the same time." With a shake of my head, I went back to what I was doing. She gave me an exasperated sigh then laid back and simply enjoyed it, without further questions.

When I reached the back of her knee she began to breathe harder and squirm on the felt. Then as my lips crossed the back of her thigh, closer to my destination I hear a short gasp from her.

"I thought you said you weren't going to go back down on my pussy because of the lubricant," she panted.

I took a mouth full of soft thigh and, while holding it in place with my teeth, licked and sucked at the sweet salty skin. My mouth left her skin with a pop.

"Who said I was going down on your pussy?"

Pushing her up onto the small of her back, by pressing against her thighs by her knees, I opened her up fully to my eyes. The wet gash of puffy flesh looked so incredibly welcoming, but I had no desire to have a mouth full of lube. But below that, like a pink rose on a dewy morning, sat my goal. The tight swirl of skin showed no evidence of stretching from its previous ravishment by her idiot boyfriend. Leaning in, I placed a kiss upon it as an apology from the whole of the male race.

The gasp from her brought a smile to my lips, even as I placed a second kiss, letting it linger. Then like a pink snake, my tongue struck out, pushing against that wrinkled rose. I loved how she tensed up, trying to stop the tip, but so slick was my tongue it still found purchase. Then as I felt her slowly relax, I probed again, causing another quick contraction, this time trapping the end of my tongue.

"Oh, my god you are a pervert! Oh, how could you do that? That is so nasty," she moaned.

Her breath was a heavy pant as she continued to demand how I could do something I relish, even as I was giving her tight depths no mercy. As it got wetter and wetter, more and more of my tongue went into her. My nose touched her outer pussy lips, and then she squeaked when I let my teeth come into play. A soft nibble that almost made her leap out of her skin.

"Oh, please..."

Smiling, I placed a soft kiss where the curve of her ass cheek meets her thigh. "Please what?" I asked teasing.

"Please don't stop. You have no idea how good that feels." She shook and shivered, her whole body a tremble. "Please."

"My pleasure," I said, and went back to licking.

"Time to make her squeal," I thought with a wicked grin.

Cupping her ass in my hands, my thumbs opened up her ass cheeks just a little bit more. As she gave a soft moan at being so exposed, I drove my tongue into her as deep as I could! The sound I got from her was everything I had wanted, but I wasted no time listening to what was going to be the first of many just like it. I began to all but plow the silky depths of her ass with my tongue. The first panicked contraction gave way quickly to her relaxing to this sudden invasion and making my efforts all the more effective by bucking her hips towards my mouth.

"Oh, god , oh god, oh god," she repeated in a mindless mumble. Then even that simple phrase seemed to become too complex for her mind to grasp at. A panting moan that grew deeper and deeper heralded a growing inner tremor that my tongue communicated to me as I tried to lick even deeper. Her silky neither passage pulsed and contracted, but no longer tried to bar my way.

I heard a tapping of stone on stone and realized that she had grabbed one of the pool balls again and was all but about to shatter the poor thing against the green felt in a rhythm a woodpecker would be proud of.

There was nothing even resembling words to the next sound she made, a pure guttural cry to the heavens. A demand that the pleasure she was feeling never end, even as that ending was overwhelming her.

Then a second cry, just as loud, echoed through the room. Then a third, that died off into silence, broken only by her panting, gasping for breath.

Standing up, I looked down at her as I fished a second condom out my wallet and got it opened, without tasting the lubricant this time. Her eyes were closed. I didn't know if she was lost in the little death this time, or just enjoying the the last tremors of her orgasm. Sliding on the condom I caught the back of her knee, opening her back up as before. With a steady pressure I pushed the head of my cock into the wet place my tongue had just vacated. I slid in with little resistance and not a sound from her proving that she had in fact passed out again. As I slid in tight against her, I closed my eyes, and just reveling in the tight, incredible warmth that covered my cock. She was giving little breathy gasps as I slowly retreated and advanced.

As Casandra's eyes began to flutter I placed my thumb above her clit and began to make small slow circles. I let myself stop at my full depth and just caressed her wet outer lips with my thumb. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked at me with a look of exhausted lust. There was a sexy wantonness to her smile, then a frown began to appear.

"Are you in my ass?" she asked after a second.

"Yes."

"But it doesn't hurt," she said confused.

"Exactly."

"I just feel full...oh!" she gasped as I moved just a little. Then she gave a shaking spasm as I slowly pulled all the way out to the head and then gently sank back into her. "Oh, god you're so big. You didn't feel that big before."

"Different hole, different size scale, my dear," I said with a grin.

I continued to rub at her clit as I slowly fucked her ass, enjoying the tight pulses as she attempted to push me back out, but her body was too open to do that. I loved it as her face turned a deeper and deeper shade of red. Her eyes closing and then popping open repeatedly, usually with a gasp. As I pumped I watched her face for, and moments later saw, a slight tightening around her eyes. A brief wince of pain; she bit her bottom lip. I eased to a stop and just held myself still.

"I...I don't think I can take anymore," she said softly. I noticed a slight tremble of fear in her voice that cranked up my rage at her former boyfriend. Yep his ass and my boots had a date coming up real soon.

With a smile I eased out of her, letting her thighs slide down my sides. I offered her my hand and pulled her up tight against my chest. Her breath was a soft caressing of her breast against my chest.

"Don't ever be afraid to tell me that. I will always stop when it's no longer good for you." Pulling back, I looked at her face, and smiled. "There should be nothing but pleasure in this for you. Did it feel good?"

She nodded. Her fingers caressed at my chest.

"At some point in the future though I do hope I can get you to orgasm from me being in your ass like that." I gently cupped her breast, the springy weight of it filling my hand. "I'm told it's the most intense orgasm a woman can ever have. I would love to give that to you."

Her mouth twisted up in a lusty smirk. "I bet you would...you pervert." She leaned her head in against my chest, resting her face against my skin, giving soft moans as her thighs trembled on either side of mine. Then her eyes popped open quickly. "I've got to go to the bathroom!"

Laughing, I let her hop up. She grabbed her shorts off the floor and all but sprinted up the stairs out the basement. Grinning, I watched those sculpted cheeks flexing with every step till they vanished out of sight.

"I cannot fucking believe I just got to do that," I said to myself. "Whew!"

I shook my head and put my pants to right. I grabbed up my shirt and pulled it back on, feeling an odd wet spot on my lower back as I did. Walking over to the roll up door, I hit the button and let some fresh air into the primordial sex-reek of that basement. None too soon as I saw Greg's car turn the corner, and with his normal driving like my grandmother speed, pulled into his parent's driveway.

Moving back to the pool table I began to get the balls back out the pockets for another game. Just like nothing was nothing. Well, that's what I wanted Greg to think anyway as he got out his car. The fact that I had just fucked his sister till we were both raw should not be even a thought in his head.

"Hey, buddy! You down here playing with yourself again?" he asked putting every bit of double entendre he could on it.

"Nope, I've been playing with your sister." I returned with just as much, if he only knew.

"What? Is she on a speaking basis with you now?" he laughed. "So how badly has she beaten you? She can take dad four games out of five, most days."

With the nine-ball in hand I stopped racking. What did he just say?

"So where is my little psychopathic sister?" He looked around the basement like she might be hiding under a Rubbermaid or something.

"She went upstairs to use the bathroom." I said, still in a mental fog over what he had just told me. Casandra and Greg's father can give me a very tough game. Nearly as tough a game as I get from the retired semi-pros down at Rackum. Casandra can beat her dad four out of five? She played me! She hustled me! She knew that she could beat me at any time and let me win. Let me win to stoke my ego till she was ready to beat me. Fuck! I promised to buy her a pair of two hundred dollar shoes!

"Well, she can vacate that throne; I've got to file some paperwork." He walked past me, but stopped looking at the pool table. "Man...Dad is going to be piss that one of you spilled a soda on his table."

He pointed to a wet stain on the side rail and by the side pocket. I gave a innocent shrug to hide the desire to chuckle. I placed the nine-ball and removed the rack as he went upstairs.

Picking up my cue stick, I ran the length of polished wood between my fingers. With a slow smile forming, I leaned into make my break shot. She hustled me...well, now. Upstairs I suddenly heard all hell breaking loose as Casandra lit into her brother about her underwear being in his bedroom. Greg fired back about what was she doing in his bedroom. As they squabbled I looked at the wet stain again and, grinning I brought my hand to my face, cupped my mouth and again breathed in the heady scent of Casandra's passion.

"Yep, definitely going to have to come over here and...play...more often. Four out of five, huh?" I grinned and pulled back on my worn Brunswick Challenger felling every inch of that fifty year old slick wood on my fingers. "Nine-ball in the side pocket, on the break."

And as that yellow-white ball rolled across that wet stain and dropped, I knew I had found my Fast Eddie Felson and my Carmen all in one.

*****

I would like to thank Mrs. patientlee for her time and skill editing this story. Without her, oh the horror the horror. Any mistakes you see now are all mine. I hope it was enjoyable. MST