Tricked into Lesbian Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, I felt something clamp on my wrist. I looked down and saw I was now handcuffed to Chantelle!

"What are you doing?" I asked, shocked.

"Helping you make a choice that your body has already made for you, but your mind hasn't caught up to yet," Chantelle answered.

Laura whispered, fingering me slowly, "Come home with us, baby, you know you want to."

"Oh God," I moaned again, her finger driving me mad, even as I looked at the handcuff on my arm.

"By the way, the keys for these are back at our place," Chantelle smiled.

"Whaaaat?" I questioned, as Laura slid a second finger inside my pussy.

"Do you want to come with us?" Chantelle asked.

Somehow I felt compelled to do what Chantelle ordered, although I couldn't explain why. Of course, being handcuffed to her, I didn't see any way out other than to go to their place. So I answered, "Yes, ma'am."

Chantelle scoffed, "Ma'am, no, no, if you're going to call me a name call me Mistress."

Laura wiggled her fingers inside me slightly, making me moan, and I used the word that implied so much, "Sorry, Mistress."

"Let's go," Chantelle ordered, finishing her drink.

Laura withdrew her finger and winked, "To be continued, sexy."

I downed the rest of my wine, feeling dizzy with a mixture of alcohol and pleasure, and mindlessly followed Chantelle (as if I had a choice), out of the bar.

Once in a cab, again in the middle of the two beautiful older women, they both began kissing me. While Chantelle kissed me on the lips, a kiss so much gentler than any man's, Laura splattered my neck with kisses. The double passion made my pussy leak. Hands roamed on my legs, under my dress, but never touched my fevered pussy, only driving me madder with insatiable desire.

Once the taxi stopped, Chantelle ordered, "Come on, my pet."

The term 'my pet' should have offended me, yet in the current situation it was just the natural evolution of how the night had transpired.

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, being led out of the taxi.

Three minutes later, we were in an elevator and as soon as the door was closed, Laura dropped to her knees, moved under my dress and pulled my thong down and off. My pussy again leaked, some juice trickling out of me, as her hot breath hit my pussy.

Unfortunately, once I lifted my legs to allow her to get the thong off completely, she stood back up and handed them to Chantelle.

Chantelle smiled, "Now, my pet, come and get mine."

"H-h-here?" I questioned.

"Now, my pet," she ordered, firmly.

Excited and petrified, I dropped to my knees and put my hand under her skirt. It was awkward to do with one hand, but I succeeded in getting them off. Thankfully, like me, she was wearing thigh highs making it easier to get them down her leg. Once at her ankles, she ordered, lifting up her skirt to reveal a completely shaved pussy, "Give your Mistress a kiss on her other lips, my pet."

It was like I was back at the Louvre looking at my favourite painting "Liberty Leading the People" by Eugene Delacroix, I just stared at its beauty. Her red pussy lips glistening slightly, as if beckoning me in.

The elevator began to slow and she suggested, "You'd better hurry, my pet,"

I didn't hesitate, as I leaned forward and kissed her pussy lips. She grabbed my head and ordered, "Now lick, my pet."

Although I was terrified that the elevator would stop on another floor and I would be caught in the most compromising of positions, I obeyed, her exotic scent drawing me in and my sudden desire to taste her undeniable, getting just the lightest of samples with the quick kiss. I extended my tongue and licked.

After years of sucking often smelly cocks and swallowing never overly pleasing tasting cum, I had finally found my true sexual appetite...pussy. It was exotic, tangy and sweet and I began licking with reckless hunger, completely forgetting I was in an elevator.

"I think she's turned," Chantelle moaned, just as the elevator came to a stop. She let go of my head, but ordered, "Stay."

I felt a rush of humiliation course through me. First, I replayed the words 'I think she's 'turned', which was humiliating in itself, and yet being spoken to like a dog compounded the humiliation. Oddly, unexplainable to me, the derogatory treatment made my pussy gush, my own pussy juice leaking slightly down my leg.

The door opened and Chantelle ordered, as Laura bent down and took my free hand, "Crawl, my pet."

My face burning with embarrassment as my pussy burned with lust, I shamefully and awkwardly crawled behind Chantelle with Laura's help, realizing that the 22nd floor apparently was only one condo...their's.

As soon as the elevator door closed, Chantelle asked, "Do you want to finish what you started in the elevator, my pet?"

Deciding tonight was my 'What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas' moment, I answered, "Yes, Mistress."

Chantelle lifted her skirt back up and I leaned forward and resumed licking.

"Such a good pet," Chantelle moaned.

I had never had my pussy properly pleasured with a tongue by a guy, (they always saw eating pussy as a brief means to an end...getting laid...and didn't get me remotely close to orgasm), I wanted to get her off. While I was on my knees, something I had been many times sucking cock, but always reluctantly (I assume like they were when licking me), I found that there was no reluctance, but instead an eagerness to please.

Having never licked pussy before, the experience was strange, surreal and liberating. Yet, like everything I did, I wanted to excel at it. Although not a lesbian, I wanted to be the best pussy pleaser she had ever had. I explored like an archeologist on a dig, exploring every inch of her pussy lips, both inside and out.

"That's it, my pet, make love to my cunt," she moaned, before adding, "you will be down there often from now on. It will likely be a new food group for you."

Hearing those additional words startled me. Even though I was immensely enjoying what I was doing, I saw this as a one-time crazy evening, a sowing of my lesbian royal oats. Yet, instead of pointing this out, I mindlessly moaned, which implied I concurred with her ludicrous statement.

"Oh yes," she continued, "Laura and I have been searching for the perfect pet for a while now and I think we really hit the jackpot with you."

I was so focused on the now, on tasting her sweet nectar, in getting her off and hopefully getting off myself soon, that my usual rational, big picture self couldn't comprehend past the moment at hand.

She moaned, her hand going through my hair, and asked, "Are you ready to be our full time pet?"

I really didn't know what the duties of a full time pet would include, but when she pulled my head from her delicious pussy I looked up at her in lustful confusion.

She looked down at me with a stern look and said firmly, "I don't like repeating myself, my pet."

Her disappointment at me written all over her face, I answered, desperate to bury my face back into her oasis of heaven, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" She asked, with a dramatic sigh.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, correcting my error.

"Yes, Mistress, what?" She asked, clearly getting exasperated by me.

I don't know if it was the alcohol, the exotic scent, the tantalizing taste, the compromising position or the humiliation that somehow turned me on, but I couldn't think straight (pun again intended). Consequences be damned, I answered, "Yes, Mistress, I'm ready to be your live-in pet."

She smiled slightly, but continued, "And you will obey without hesitation any order Mistress Laura or I command?"

The expectations kept pulling me deeper into a submission that I couldn't completely understand and yet my sexual submission kept me mindlessly agreeing. "Yes, Mistress Chantelle," I replied, desperate to taste her pussy again, before turning to Laura and adding, "and Mistresses."

I froze in mid-declaration, as I stared at Laura who was apparently filming my submission.

"And Mistress, what?" Chantelle questioned firmly.

I was paralyzed by indecision. I desperately wanted to resume licking Chantelle's pussy, yet, the thought that I was being filmed and this could be used against me terrified me.

"Now, my pet," Chantelle demanded, her voice rising. "Finish your declaration and you can resume licking my cunt like you were born to do."

Her words were ridiculous. I wasn't born to lick pussy, I was born to do great things; yet, at this moment my many career ambitions, my 102 things I hadn't completed on my bucket list (and licking pussy sure wasn't one of them...in fact none of the 102 were of a sexual nature) and my fantasy of a marriage with three kids (two girls and a boy...I won't bore you with the fact I had already picked their names), didn't matter, all that mattered was obeying these two women, submitting unconditionally to them; my moral compass shut off, I looked directly into the camera and declared, "Mistress Laura and Mistress Chantelle, I am your submissive pet, ready and eager to obey."

"Mmmmm," Chantelle purred, patting me on the head like a puppy, "that was very good my pet. You may receive your reward."

Before this evening, such a reward would have made me laugh, yet I instantly turned back around and buried my face in her oasis of perfection, like a woman lost in the desert when she finally sees water.

"That's it, my pet, get Mommy off," she moaned.

Calling herself Mommy was odd, but I was too deep into the submission to worry about the semantics of word choice or kink. Instead, I lapped hungrily, this time determined to get her off and taste the full flavour of her pussy.

"Getting close, my pet slut," she moaned, which again should have been like a cold splash of water in my face a shot of reality, but at the moment I was a slut, her slut, and nothing else mattered but making her come.

"Suck on my clit, you British rug muncher," she demanded, her breathing getting heavy.

Oddly, each new derogatory name only enhanced my desire to please, as I flicked on her clit with my tongue.

"Oh fuck, yes you slut, take Mommy's cummmmmmm," she screamed, as she grabbed my head and held it hard against her flooding pussy.

My face was coated with cum as it gushed onto me. I continued licking, wanting to savour the sweetness that flowed so naturally like a waterfall. The full flood of pussy cum was a million times stronger in taste and I knew without a doubt I was no longer completely straight as I would gladly do anything to have this taste again.

Even when she let go of my head, I kept licking wanting to retrieve every last speck of her exotic pussy perfection.

She laughed, pushing my head away, "I think we have unlocked the eager lesbian side she pretended she didn't have."

Laura laughed, "So it seems."

"If you keep licking, I'm going to pee on you," Chantelle warned, as I moved my head forward to get a couple last laps. "And that isn't a day one activity."

I remained on my knees, my face feeling completely soaked, awaiting further instructions. I couldn't believe how bringing her pleasure, brought me pleasure, my own pussy leaking down my leg without being touched.

"You are so cute," Chantelle smiled down at me, again patting my head. "Keys."

Laura grabbed them from her purse, meaning they had the keys all along, and walked over to us and un-cuffed us.

"Laura, why don't you take our new pet for a test run while I go to the washroom?"

"Will do," Laura nodded.

"Take her to the bedroom," Chantelle ordered, before she walked to a room I assumed was the washroom.

"Crawl, my pet," Laura ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, instantly wondering if her pussy would taste the same as Chantelle's.

Once we were in the very large bedroom, with a king-sized bed, Laura took off her skirt, revealing she was wearing a garter and stockings and wasn't wearing any panties at all. Like Chantelle, she was shaved completely, making me wish I didn't have a somewhat hairy bush. (I usually trimmed, but since moving to America, I had neglected my pussy hygiene a bit).

She took off her blouse as well and then her bra, revealing some surprisingly firm, big breasts. Now only in heels and stockings, she walked to the edge of the bed and ordered, "Come take off my heels, my pet."

Her tone was so much softer than Chandelle, which made me compelled to obey not out of fear, but eager submissive lust. I crawled to the bed and took off her first heel.

"Lick the sole of my foot, my sweet pet," she ordered.

The task was menial and degrading in theory, yet doing it for her seemed natural. I lifted her foot to my mouth and licked from her heel all the way to her toes.

The taste was not pleasant or unpleasant, yet the submissiveness of the task somehow turned me on, my desire to give pleasure again bringing me pleasure.

I repeated the task on her other foot, before she moved onto the bed and ordered, "Come join me."

I crawled onto the bed and stared at her beautiful body as she lay there. I wondered how I could have never considered another woman before today. A woman's body was so naturally beautiful, especially when compared to a man's.

She opened her legs and offered, "You looked so hot eating Chantelle, I want to watch you eat me now."

"I'd love to," I nodded, crawling between her legs, eager to taste her.

"I knew you would be between my legs tonight the minute I saw you walk in the club," she smiled, just as I reached her pussy.

This surprised me. I had to ask. "What do you mean?"

"You just looked so vulnerable and I could sense you needed direction," Laura answered.

Chantelle startled us both as she chirped in, "And we will give you direction, all right."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, the brief intimate moment broken, a moment where I felt connected in a way I never had with a man.

Laura reached up and pulled me into her pussy and I began licking. The taste was similar, yet different; yet, like Chantelle's, I was immediately enthralled. I took my time, mesmerized by her sweet pussy.

Laura moaned, as my tongue parted her pussy lips, "That's it, tongue fuck my cunt."

I wasn't sure how to do what she requested, but finding her fuck hole, I tried to tongue fuck her. It was challenging, but her moans implied it was working.

Suddenly, I felt my dress flipped up and hands on my hips. Chantelle asked, as I felt something hard poking my pussy, "Ready to be fucked, you slut?"

"God, yes," I answered without thinking, my pussy neglected most of the night even while it begged for attention.

"Beg, bitch," she demanded.

I had never begged for sex before, but I babbled, wanting to please her and have her fuck me, "Please, fuck your British slut, make me your bitch."

"Is our pet in heat?" Chantelle asked, amused.

"I'm a bitch in heat, Mistress," I replied, degrading myself, which only enhanced my desire to obey...absurd, but true.

"You want to be our twenty-four hour, seven days a week full service pussy pleasing slave?" She questioned, as she slid the plastic cock in my pussy.

"Yessssssssss," I screamed, not agreeing to her crazy demand that seemed completely unrealistic, but instead to the complete euphoria of having my pussy finally filled.

"We both make lots of money, my pet," she continued, as she kept the cock lodged deep inside me. "What we are looking for is someone to give their mind, body and soul one hundred percent to us."

I looked up at Laura, the true meaning of all Chantelle's earlier innuendo now crystal clear, with my mouth dropped open like a character in a Who Framed Roger Rabbit cartoon.

"I know you are confused at the moment," Chantelle continued, rubbing my back gently, which somehow soothed me. "But understand we have searched for you for three years."

"Almost four," Laura added.

"Fine, four," Chantelle continued, clearly annoyed at being corrected. "And we both know you are the one."

"Without a doubt" Laura added.

"But, I'm not even a lesbian," I pointed out, suddenly feeling very sober.

"That is up for discussion," Chantelle continued, "at the very least, you are bi. But based on the way you munched on my snatch, I am pretty sure you are a hundred percent cunt muncher.

My head was spinning. I loved eating her pussy, I was loving eating Laura's pussy and I undoubtedly had never been hornier (and I couldn't blame the alcohol I had had sex drunker than that a couple of times), yet what they wanted was too much. "Even so, I can't quit my job."

"You will have a new, far more rewarding job," Chantelle continued, ignoring my protests. "We will feed you, clothe you and lodge you. You will be, as I said earlier, literally, our live-in pet."

I was about to say I couldn't agree to such extreme demands, when she suddenly began fucking me hard. "I cannnnnnnn, fuuuuck," I screamed, as she began fucking me.

"Good pets don't argue, they obey," Chantelle explained, "now get back to munching cunt."

Deciding the pleasure was too great and Laura's pussy too delicious, I would reject the bizarre offer later. Instead, I just gave in to the pleasure that was coursing through my very being.

I struggled to lick Laura's pussy, as the hard deep thrusts by Chantelle had me both moaning loudly and bouncing forward into Laura's pussy.

My long denied orgasm was building quickly, and I begged, "Oh yes, shag the shit out of me."

"You want it in your ass?" Chantelle questioned.

"No, no, no," I said in a panic, "My pussy, shag the hell out of my pussy."

"Sluts have cunts," Chantelle corrected.

I had never uttered the 'C' word ever; I also had never eaten pussy or ended up in a threesome before either, so it was a day of firsts. I begged, "Slam that cock in my cunt, Mistress."

"And who owns your cunt, fuck slave?" Chantelle questioned, after three hard deep thrusts had me near the brink of eruption.

I was completely at the whim of this woman and would agree to anything she said if it got me off and I moaned, "You doooooooo."

"You do what, you bimbo slut?" she questioned, slapping my ass.

"You do, Mistress," I corrected, actually wiggling my ass on the cock.

"And your asshole, who owns your asshole, my three hole fuck toy?" She continued, her humiliation of me relentless, her need to break me completely obvious.

I didn't want my arse touched, I had resisted many guys who wanted to fuck it, but at the moment it was just another means to an end of utter obedience. I nodded, "My virgin arse is yours, Mistress."

"Good girl," she purred, rubbing the part of my ass she had recently slapped, before pulling out of my fevered pussy.

"Noooooooo," I whined, my orgasm seemingly rejected again.

Chantelle ordered, "Laura, on all fours."

Laura immediately obeyed, as I understood there was indeed a hierarchy within their relationship.

I was now staring at her ass, with her nylon-clad legs on both sides of me.

"Pull her ass cheeks apart and lick her rosebud," Chantelle ordered.

Another demeaning task, another I-would-never-in-a-million-years-do task, yet as had become the norm of the evening, I again obeyed.

I moved up onto my knees, pulled her ass cheeks apart and stared at the tiny rosebud.

Laura purred, "Go ahead, my pet, lick my asshole."

The words sounded so strange, yet I again obeyed, leaning forward, extending my tongue and licking. It was slightly sweaty, but didn't have the appalling taste I expected. I licked it for only a few seconds before Chantelle put a harness on my head. She explained, "Laura loves getting her, what did you call it, arse fucked. So while I take your anal cherry, you will fuck hers."

I sat still until the harness was moved lower onto my mouth and I realized I now had a plastic cock poking straight out of my face. The surreal evening just continued to get more surreal, like I was living the longest, strangest dream of my life.