Tricked into Lesbian Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Mistress," I absurdly apologized for being insulted.

Laura asked, "Who is the CEO of your bank?"

My eyes went big as revelation hit like a ton of bricks. I had never met her, she had supposedly been overseas since I began work, but I did know her name...Chantelle Burton.

Chantelle laughed, "You were definitely a good hire."

I was speechless.

"I am already having all your things from the apartment the bank is paying for brought here," Chantelle informed me.

"You really want me to live here?" I asked, although the question was obviously rhetorical.

"Of course," she nodded, "although after doing some more research about you today, I definitely plan to let you keep working."

"Really?" I asked, excited that at least part of the old me would still exist.

"From home," she finished, extinguishing the hope as quickly as she had built it up.

"I'll set you up with an office and everything," she continued.

"Thank you, Mistress," I again absurdly said.

"You're welcome," she smiled down at me. "I look after my pets like I do a child. I reward good behaviour and I punish bad behaviour."

I just sat there unsure what to say.

"Now for your punishment for your bad behaviour this morning, you will fuck yourself with that suction wall cock for one hour," she ordered.

I nodded, "Yes, Mistress," as I awkwardly got on all fours and backed up onto the six inch cock thinking this wasn't really much of a punishment, my cunt burning for attention anyway.

I began fucking myself while Laura and Chantelle talked about a gathering they were hosting here on Saturday.

I fucked myself slowly, so I could hear the conversation, and learned that apparently they were having a sex toy party with a few good friends.

Suddenly, the elevator opened and I froze.

"What was so urgent I had to come over here now?" said a woman's voice I instantly recognized before I even saw her.

I imagine I went as pale as a ghost as Chantelle ordered, "Keep fucking yourself, my disobedient pet."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, resuming fucking myself...mortified again.

"Come into the kitchen, honey," Chantelle called.

My mouth dropped open as Becky walked into the kitchen, saw me on the floor and laughed, "No fucking way."

"We finally found our pet," Chantelle explained, bending down and patting my head. "and we have you and Amber to thank, apparently."

Becky laughed, "We were just trying to embarrass the prude...open her up, which apparently you did."

"She is moving in, aren't you, pet Deedee?" Chantelle asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I admitted, not looking up.

Becky roared, as she walked over to me and ordered, "Come and get a snack, bitch."

I moved up, the cock slipping out of me, moved under her skirt, pulled down her panties and began licking...my cheeks burning with shame even as my taste buds bubbled with flavour.

As I licked, Becky said, "The girls are going to love this."

I gasped into Becky's pussy as I realized the humiliation that likely lie ahead. Life as I knew it was over and yet, as I continued licking the bitch's delicious cunt, I realized I wouldn't have it any other way.

Chantelle said, making clear all that did lie ahead for me, "This weekend she is ours, but next weekend Laura and I are going to Switzerland. You can bring the girls here and pet sit."

Fuck!

The End