All Comments on 'Tricking Twin Sister'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
Cowboy5780Cowboy5780over 10 years ago
Stories

All of youre stories are great keep up the good work

dutch513dutch513over 10 years ago
Good job

You write a good story .Best of luck in the contest ...

tenbears43tenbears43over 10 years ago
Out Fucking Standing!

Don't you love it when a good plan cums together. Love your story a big 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I think we have a winner!

Fast, fun, first submission and he got it done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
near wreck

Nearly a wreck rate it 1 for effort. The score reflects how much anal wrecks a story flow and mood. Would have been a good read absent the anal sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A winner is right!

This is a winner so come one come all and vote I k now it's early but some one will have to go a long, loong, looong, loooong way to out gun it. What was the catsup song "Anticipation..taking so long....

You go walter..eh I mean sliky...smooth...." "

volvonut84volvonut84over 10 years ago
A Contender!

Note 1: This is a Halloween 2013 contest story...I hope you enjoy.

Note 2: Unlike many of my stories, this one is "short on detailed character development and more about the sex."

You know the formula for a contest winner!!!

rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35over 10 years ago
great!

it seems that you are unable to fail. great work once again.

dob1921dob1921over 10 years ago
Great

Great story. Amazing how the critics won't show their identity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequels

I do appreciate your stories but would like sequels on: "Catching Mommy", "Like Mommy, Like Daughter", and "Mommy: Daughter Begins Training Mom". Thanks and keep the good stories cumming

tristansparrowtristansparrowover 10 years ago
Your NYC story is your best

Your story about the brother and sister in the Big Apple is your best effort.

That one was very cinematic and romantic. Those characters really loved each other. Heartbreakingly beautiful.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

This type of story has the potential to go south quickly. This one didn't. It could have worked with him savoring his secret victory as well.

ammomanammomanover 10 years ago
TRICKING FOR THE TREAT....

is what this Big brother did to his sister on Halloween. Sister was luscious and needful on this Halloween. Exciting and fulfilling. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Boo you fucked me. . . .

Torrid tale of fucking and sucking flashing from beginning to end in the costumes of Halloween. A tale of revenge or just an enignma wanting something different?

FinnGriswoldFinnGriswoldover 10 years ago

I felt this could have been longer, just running with the sex, but for what it is it's good. Also could you finish Pet Mommy? I'm really dying to know what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She won't do it

If you ask silkstockingslover to finish something she will say she will in time but she never does, silkstockingslover just likes to start stories but never finish them that is how she works.

JobeiJobeiover 10 years ago
Continuing and sequels to stories

I believe she adressed this in another posting of hers.

Sometimes a story just plays itself out. Other times it just takes a good suggestion or idea to pop in to make it worth writing that next chapter. I agree that there are several of her stories that have been left hanging that i would love to see continued, but i also respect the fact that sometimes it just takes awhile to find the right motivation to start it up. Especially with the amount of stories written already.

Enjoyable story, and look forward to more!!

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 10 years agoAuthor
Anonymous sequel whiner

I have said it before...I write sequels as the right plot comes to me. For example, I have started catching mommy and bedding the babysitter. That said, I have learned that releasing them during contest times they often go u noticed.

That also said, email me if you want a particular story added to...I have a long selection of stories and choosing which to write is based both on demand and a plot idea.

I respect my fans...but writing sequels takes time and are much more difficult to continue without bring redundant.

I also hope to have a pet mommy 4, what mom knows 7, mom submission 2 and others down the road. That said, they say patience is a virtue...bit apparently not here.

Lastly, an author releases a book every three years and fans wait...but I can't for porn? Hmmmmmmm.

Double lastly, I never planned or considered a sequel for this story...as I believe it is a stand Alone with a decent ending.

Thanks for my rant

Jasmine

And for the love of god anonymous at least email me personally instead of disrespecting me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

KARMA IS GOOD!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Loved the story and please ignore the idiot below he doesnt deserve a response just a sad keyboard bully with nothing better to do

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No contest

A really good stroke story but totally off left-field as a Halloween story. You take advantage of the contests.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I thought it was a fantastic idea tricking his sister. A great read. Very sexually satifying. I finished a few times reading this story. Keep up the awesome work. As for those making comments on other stories / sequels that the author hasn't gotten around to completing as of yet, Give it up, suspense can really add to a story. If you don't like their work stop reading their stories and start writing your own... Why you would make comments about other stories on this page is beyond me. Make those kind of comments on that specific story's comment page. I will definately be reading more of your work. Thanks for the story. Good Luck in the Contest You have my vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot

Hottest thing i've read ever! Got me hard for a steight (no pun intended) 3 hours

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
damn

Hfchvxfbgy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so cliche

Errors all over. Drunk and can't figure out its brother. Come on. Where's the conflict, the emotion, the break down of barriers, then the reluctance of giving in. Good stories have that. The first 5 paragraphs told me this story was crap. Then the I have a 7 inch cock comment confirmed it. If this is the best thing some of you have ever read on here, you better dig deeper.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 10 years ago
To Anonymous, so cliche

Guess your pitifully empty head couldn't read far enough to know he had a voice changing mask that made recognizing his voice impossible. And then you bitch about a seven inch cock! Guess SSL should have written him with two inch dick the size of her little finger, just to make you feel better about yourself. Fucking asshole!

Brave ass wipes that hide under the name of 'Anonymous' really piss me off!

Great story about turning the tables on your mean sibling. Keep 'em cumming ... er, coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

It is a very well written story and you will get asshats that post negative feedback. Keep writing about the protagonist fucking his sister in all holes and don't let the idiots get you down. - I took a long break from writing because of asshats and am trying to get my account back (forgot the damn pw) Don't give up amigo. So I will sign as Drk_sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lol really "so cliche"

lol really you find it hard to believe someone has a 7 inch cock? just because you have a tiny dick doesn't mean everyone else does. I have a 7 and 3/4 inch dick its really not that hard to believe stupid fucktard

rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35over 10 years ago
cliche?

the only thing that's "so cliche" about this work is a jerkoff who clearly didn't read all of the story left a negative comment As Anonymous! fucking grow a set!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow.

Words can't describe how amazing that story was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great fucking story

This was a great story! Don't listen to the people trying to get you down, because this was good. They just feel bad because they can't write something as well as you can. Keep it up, maybe even post a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Awesome work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
three

Incoming storm

msilkymsilkyalmost 10 years ago

Getting back at b*tch sister is so rewarding. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Minecraft

I simply can't sit here android pretend it didn't notice, FOR GOD'S SAKE IT'S MINECRAFT NOT FUCK ING MINDCRAFT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mindcraft

The Mindcraft thing bothered me too, then I realized he could have been playing a DOS game... Otherwise, a great story.

TheCoxxxmann57TheCoxxxmann57over 9 years ago
Incest can be best ;-)

Walt carried thru with what I wanted to do to my sister who had a sweet big ass and nice C cup tits. This is a sweet story J-Baby........The Coxxxmann57 approves.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Sweet revenge

You are so naughty. I loved how the nerd brother got sweet revenge for all the things his bitch sister did or said to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

..Half an hour later, she came down the stairs dressed like a complete slut...which apparently what makes Halloween great..

@@@ seems to be the status quo for chicks on halloween these days. Too bad Im still not single so I could exploit the fruits of their drunken ass sluttineSs;) @@@

She was vaguely dressed as Gwen Stacey

@@@ never heard of her... @@@

-------

"You wish," she said, adding, "Make sure you tell Kevin to get his ass to the party the fucking minute he gets here."

"Oh, I will," I said.

"And call me when he is on his way," she ordered.

"No problem," I nodded.

"Have fun jerking off by yourself," she shot as she walked out.

@@@ ...and at what point here with her shit attitude does she remotely even think that Im going to be helping her out? ...think I'd start by posting my sisters phone number on the bathroom wall of every bathroom in a ten mile radius offering five dollar blowjobs and ten dollar ass fucks, heh. @@@

-----

"Hey baby," I said, practicing in the mirror trying to be suave like Kevin. I waited another hour and a half before going back into her room, pulling out one of her stockings and jerking off so I would last longer when the pivotal moment occurred

@@@ Finally, a guy in a story that has enough common sense to beat off ahead of time!! How many stories do you see where the jerk avoids jacking off thinking to 'save it' when he fucks later?! Stupid! @@@

"Fuck biiiiig brother," "Fill your slut siiiister," and finally, "I'm coooooomimg."

@@@ hey, the author even gets dragging out the words right! Its so fucking annoying when someone writes and hoses somethibg like that up! Like writing bigggggggg, dragging the damned consonant instead of the vowel like they should, lol! @@@

Thrilled with her unconditional surrender, I thrust deep into her wet cunt knowing that I had not only fucked my sister twice, now three times, but had also made her my live-in fuck-toy.

@@@ and they lived happily ever after! ;) @@@

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
relatable

my sister is a bitch. i hate her personality but she has amazing tits and id love to see or feel them

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 8 years ago
You stories are so well written

Great story very vocal and very hot. Interesting revenge tactic. Though would of been good to have the freind stay too and even helped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

You should consider doing a follow up through, as Walter continues to dominate her

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Drunk sisters in slutty costumes are just as much fun.

My drunk sister was carried home one Halloween, in her slutty French maid costume.

I had the unbelievable pleasure of putting her to bed, as I undressed her my dream was fulfilled.

After seeing her strut around in her bra and panties, or just a towel as she returned from her bath. Always had an effect on me. She knew it too.

Loving the look of garter belts and stockings, as most men do.

Bearing my younger sisters sweet pink nipple tits, and shaved young pussy.

Was overwhelming, I was so turned on I thought I would explode.

But I took my time. Sucking her tiny nipples, feeling them harden.

Spreading her legs in those stockings, had me so hard.

Then licking her pussy, that was getting wetter by the minute.

I had to fuck this young woman, and as I slipped in her warm tight pussy, I came after only a few strokes.

My cock stayed hard, so I kept it up and came in her again.

Still hard I put her on her side, and spooned her, fucking her till she woke up.

Looking back at me she laughed, and said "having a good time are you" She didn't stop me, and I made her get off too.

Lovely way of making a live in fuck buddy.

Enjoy.

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
Another great read from you.

Thanks for carrying us along on such a delightful fantasy trip. Great dialogue, nice timing, and the wrap up was superb.

Once again you have set the achievement bar very high! (And now, on to the one you posted today. Wheeee!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LOSERS

wtf 7inc,mindcraft so these are the only reasons u guys commented then you guys are just losers well 7inc is more of a loser mindcraft is just funny my only problem is the anal without lube but i can understand the alcohol consumtion probable killed the pain

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
glad he got even.Damn my cock was hard

most twins are better with the sibling

montanamcneilmontanamcneilover 6 years ago
Well another great one

Other than the misspelling of Minecraft it was fantastic and everyone has a sip every so often but even I did not spell it right when I went serching for it the first two times when I wanted to see what Minecraft was about

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Garbage

I can deal with the forced fantasy, but not the bitch, slut attitude.

P.S. It’s rape you moron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The "Bitch, slut attitude" is what makes the story so hot! Ignore that comment, it was a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

You are a very talented writer and have a great imagination. Do us all a very big favor and keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Bad

But I don't care for the anal, I'm not gay...

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionabout 3 years ago

I loved the story! I’m a huge fan of thigh highs and and very naughty erotica. I’ve enjoyed so many of your stories. I do prefer the much longer stories, but this is as good as anything I’ve read. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow...so much animosity from your fan club.

Which is nice, right?

Not toxic at all towards other people's opinion.

Except for when they were...so all the time.

Editing needed some help.

There were some gaps in logic.

Your excuses were weak.

Some of your stuff is amazing.

Following you, however, reveals certain redundancies. You have your own tropes, overlaying or compounded with the many standard porn tropes.

The nylons things is overdone, perhaps, but hey, reading your nom de plume should be a big hint.

I was actually amazed he ONLY had a 7.5 inch dick. What restraint! Still almost 2 inches bigger than the average American, but it is fantasy, right?

Who cares if in real life the types of dick ranges in porn would cause (and do, in porn movie stars) serious health issues?

Those wanting sequels should be seen for what they are...fans. It is still your work, though. Perhaps giving a 'full' ending would solve some of that, but why do it if you yourself aren't sure?

Your concerns about being repetitive are well-founded, as that seems a common pitfall of the more prolific writers on this site. Same few notes, reconstructed, ad nauseum.

Lastly (just one), you complain (as does your friend, dezurtdog) about anonymous posters.

Most commenters on literotica are anonymous.

I, personally, have multiple jobs where being 'outed' as just being ON the site, let alone writing on it, would be career suicide.

There are dudes on facecrack using fake names to post their hateful rhetoric. This isn't that...nobody here it claiming the Holocaust didnt happen or blacks should still be slaves. Just porn...but for some, that can still be too much.

If you cannot stand (or understand) that, maybe stop writing for a site with this feature.

I instill to my writing group this:

Not every criticism is constructive or respectful, but every one does tell us something, if only we bother to see it for what it is.

These are published authors, people have been in this group for over a decade. Still, everybody has feelings, right? So I get it...

It isn't 'disrespect' however, if they don't write you personally. People may have 100% justifiable reasons for not doing so. We all have different lives to and for which we are accountable.

It has been 7+ years now, doubt you even read these anymore.

I don't comment often, but felt your comment, and other authors on this site, needed some response.

Happy writing!

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(10/14/2021) This was a fun read. Nicely done. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You submitted this for a contest?

My kids would have less spelling or grammar errors. Not that they would write this stuff for another ten years, but still.

Decent, kind of hot, though the writer obviously hates women.

Based on the stockings thing, probably has some other issues too.

Maybe this is their therapy?

--Steve from Texas

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[11.12.22]

Sexcellent revenge tale!

11/10!!!!!

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandabout 1 year ago

Fun, naughty story!!!

4chuckssite4chuckssite10 months ago

577. Loved it, but it read very much like some other Halloween stories you have produced. Not a problem when you write so much. I do enjoy brother/sister sex. Wish I had a sister to enjoy it with. Does a guy have to have a big dick to be viable?

KerrionKerrion9 months ago

A naughty, quick and fun little romp of revenge by our Silk Mistress (smiles)... only thing I think that could improve it would be to have been to tell little sis that if she truly wanted her big bro (after getting her worked up of course), then she'd have to crawl to him naked into his room and beg for him... without the costume on, just him.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story. I would wrote a patt 2 where his sister falls more snd more in to being his slut and order his sister to get her friend Tiff and make her his slut as well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...