Tricks...and Some More Tricks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The French Maid announced, "Wife, first pussy squirt at seven minutes, eighteen seconds."

The Warlock was wildly grinning, "Well, Mr. Husband, it appears that your wife has joined my coven as an apprentice witch. Her serious witch training starts tomorrow. I cannot wait to mark your wife as one of my witches."

I was still shuddering when I felt something strange about my cock and heard a prominent click. I looked down to discover my cock and balls trapped in a clear plastic cage. The Red Witch started laughing, "Your cock belongs to me as a training aid for my daughter and her friends, I own it, I control it. Tonight you'll sleep bound in this Mansion, work out tomorrow morning, and at high noon tomorrow report for the girl's first training session. Don't worry, for your visual entertainment, your wife will star in front of you in bondage as she is turned into the Master's new witch. Why, look there!"

Josephina appeared from the shadows at my wife's side, holding up her cum covered tits to my wife for her tongue to clean them off. The image of my conquered wife, transformed into a witch in front of my very eyes, still bound in leather, wearing white lace bridal lingerie, sitting in a puddle of her own pussy juices, another man's cum smeared over her face, while eagerly lapping my cum off another witch's large breasts was an image that would be burned into my memory for all eternity.

12