All Comments on 'Trilogy of Tits and Terror Ch. 01'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Waiting for more

Nice, I always liked your corruption stories, literally molding a man with seduction. So more betrayal from within stories?

EromanticaEromanticaover 7 years ago

I just discovered you, and you're already easily in my top 3 favorite writers now. I haven't found a single story of yours that I wasn't into. I can't say that about any of my other favorites.Your writing formula just works! Keep up the good work.

ranfallboyranfallboyover 7 years ago
Crow is back

Loving Ms.Crow's return and cannot wait for the rest of this trilogy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hypno Fantasy

Love this and most of your stories.

Would love to see one of your stories where hypnosis is used to corrupt the faithful husband. Could be via a subliminal process.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

Loved your story! The only improvement I could suggest is if AJ would have finally, after being fully corrupted, seen Tess in the mirror and at the suggestion of "The Bitch" shatter it. It would have crowned his corruption perfectly.

Other than that nastiness, I loved it! Can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

did it again; keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

Not only it's erotic, but somehow it's very sad as well. Seriously good story worthy of a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Was a great story i really enjoyed it and am wanting to see the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn

I’ve read so many stories on this web site. I’ve read some good stuff and of course, some awful crap.

The filth you write strokes my own kinks, awesome work.

Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great work!

This is your first work I have read and I literally almost thought I was that guy. Curse you, now I look at my girlfriend and feel unsatisfied. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Plot AND Sexy

I loved the plot and the characters. The sex scenes were jusg descriptive enough and the supernatural aspect helped and didnt hinder! Thank you for a good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES