All Comments on 'Trilogy of Tits and Terror Ch. 02'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Spell checkers have limits

A well-told story, marred by spelling and syntax errors that indicate editing and correction by software. I'd suggest physical proofreading first and then use the computer to catch whatever was missed. Keep in mind that every error is like a pothole in a road...

ranfallboyranfallboyover 7 years ago
Loving the Trilogy

This is now my new favorite work that you have done cannot wait for chapter 3 and love the hype for the war.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please Consider...

- Doing a chapter where a prudish wife is possessed by a slutty ghost who seeks out the biggest cocks and reprograms her to cheat on her little-dicked hubby. It would be torture for the guy watching his already-attractive wife become super hot with a banging body but she refuses to give it to him, instead seeks out arrogant alpha types who use her as a total fucktoy. You did well with this theme in your great "Hipster Chicks" story and it would be nice to see you revisit it.

ImahotgalImahotgalover 7 years ago
Great

Nice start. I wondered if the abducted nun was Paula Fitzpatrick.

BTW, how can you have a trilogy as a two part series.

Waiting for the third ghost story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
*eye roll

I can't be the only one annoyed by comments suggesting what to write next or what someone would have preferred. Damn, write your own shit if you want something specific.

To the author, this is creative and exciting. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thrilling

I loved the story i kept holding out hope for sarah to get her husband back. But i knew this couldn't be possible just like in the first book how i wanted the woman to get her body back ugh sooo sad but sexy and thrilling at the same time. I havent read the third 1 but i hope the evil guys lose and the women get to be back with their husbands idk maybe turning back time or something. So many ways this could go im excited to see how you played it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
7892 Followers
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...