All Comments on 'Trilogy of Tits and Terror Ch. 03'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
ImahotgalImahotgalover 7 years ago
Wow

Great. The war is starting . Lots of sluts and lots of married studs. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please continue this story! The power struggle to come is so enticing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Clearly the best part of the trilogy and made up for a fairly bland opening.

The highlight being the closing hype for the war. I just hope you add some strong male characters into the mix, as the guys used in this felt completely random and unimportant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Same old tired crap

And again, way too long. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
tiring bullshit

Way tooooooooo long and fuckin irritating crap. Who do you think you are, bitch? You write TERRIBLY

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To the comment below

To answer your question, this author is one of the best authors on this site, as evidenced by his many stories with HOT ratings, including this one, which leaves you in the minority with your short attention span. I get criticism but this is just ridiculous. So the question really is: who are you? Oh yes, you're a WHINY LITTLE BITCH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please Don't Let The Story End

You continue to be one of the most amazing authors on this site. In my opinion, you are the best writer in your genre. This story is too good to end. Please continue it on beyond a trilogy!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Series!

I'm a fan of your work, I love all of your stories. This series was amazing excellent! Please continue the series as Zephrys can shapeshift back to her Marie form to fool other in church, when she alone with the victim, she can shift to her Zephrys sexy form to corrupt them. I would be great as she will convert others nuns also. Or bring her sisters to possess them also, create convent of hell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Zephyrs out, Baby Cakes in: New Orleans' baseball team officially renamed

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
burn witch

I want the church to win, there less evil, knowing that the witches will probably win now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Better not end this shit here

If not trump will deport you or order nuclear on your country

seba3376seba3376over 7 years ago
Great story as always

This trilogy is definitely some of your best work to date.

In the story you mention that the church fights on the side of the angels, I wonder of we will see these angels in the future. Seeing as christmas is coming up I can only hope.

Glad to see that you are continuing expanding the world and building upon the already existing characters and organizations.

boobfuckerboobfuckerover 7 years ago
Best stories on the site.

Lot of fun to read. Well written, by far the best you have posted. Many thanks!

richie78richie78almost 7 years ago
Left Wanting More

Like the men in the stories I was sitting outside looking in, not wanting to be seduced, but slowly I was sucked into the narrative. Unusually for Lit , I was left caring about the characters, both the poor doomed husbands & the imprisoned wives. I need , seriously NEED to know what happens next. Do the wives find paths back? Do the husbands betray their new loves? What happens at the convent? What happens with the war?

Please we need at the very least a Chapter 4

HurbsterHurbsteralmost 7 years ago
Good but.....

A bit samey, the usual very smug villains and no hope at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice and juicy

Good story but incomplete...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So good

Such a good story. I only wish that Jeff Kelsey and Zephyrs had a threesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Update Please

It might be a good idea to just lost a new chapter of something; even if it isn't the entirety of your new series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So sad...

I will always compare my girlfriend unfavorably to Nassia T'Eleggarouth Tasini from now on. Damn you, TheTalkMan! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

Fuck these were sexy and amazing. I cant wait to see what the demons do next!! I hope they win and destroy the worthless church and turn the church of light into their sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it. All of it.

The whole trilogy was great. The tie in to previous stories. Character building. I loved all of it. You are a great writer. I hope you expand more. Id love to follow the takeover. Thank you so much!

hydrarohydraroover 3 years ago
Love this universe

The way you create these stories and find a way to make magic and religion so sinful and erotic is amazing. I know we're not getting 'War of the Monarchs' just yet and that's honestly great because I definitely want more and more of these stories before the payoff.

There's tons of avenues to take: like a demon-possessed mother seducing and dominating her hunky son to impregnate her, a righteous sexy angel (like you teased in Miracle on Slutty 4th Street) saving a handsome soul tempted by the witches and demons by making him hers instead of his weak wife/girlfriend, or even getting Madeline's sister Emily the perfect young man to give her the large family she deserves. Just revisiting these wonderful characters you created, especially in this trilogy, would be great to see. Please keep up the good work!

hydrarohydraroover 3 years ago
Love this universe!

I just have to say your writing about religion and magic but so sinful and erotic is probably one of the best things on this site. I know you've spoken how we're still time away from "War of the Monarchs" but with how you deliver I can most definitely wait and hope we get more stories set in this world beforehand and there's tons to explore. Like a demon-possessed mother seducing her hunky son to impregnate her, a priest fall to temptation by the slutty choir girl, an angel like you teased in Miracle on Slutty 4th Street taking it upon herself to save a handsome soul from dark forces by forcing him to betray his weak wife and fall in love with herself, or even bewitching a young stud for Madeline's sister Emily to give her the large family she deserves. Just anything else in this universe or even these characters, especially with the ones you introduced in this trilogy would be a wonderful addition, keep up the good work!

interfantasyinterfantasyover 1 year ago

Man I wish you had more stories like this. Love the theme. Anything where hot witches are tearing reluctant, devoted, men away from their loved ones would just be amazing, if written by yourself of course. It makes me wish I was one of the guys in your stories : ) You literally tick every box. I've read your stories over and over and definitely think there is plenty of room in this area for you to explore. Can't wait for the next one!! Nailed it again!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful. Need sequel of Jeff, Kelsey and Queen Zephrys. What to do they get up to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
7921 Followers
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES