Trinity, Whiskey, and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dani107
Dani107
14 Followers

"See ya in the morning Jake." Said Trinity, leaning up for quick kiss on the cheek before turning and going into her room.

I went into mine, took a quick shower, then landed naked in bed, the events of the evening going through my head as I drifted off to sleep.

---------

I awoke the next morning, groggy, and hungover. I took my time getting myself together, clearing my head before I went down to join whoever was left in the house. Last night, did it really happen? I questioned myself, wondering if I really had sex with my sister? Really good sex with my sister?

I shook my head. Fuck it, I told myself, it was a dream, a drunken, horny dream. But if it was real...then hopefully she was too drunk to remember anything, or so I hoped. I decided I was not going to stress myself out over it, knowing that I was going to anyway.

As I slowly made my way downstairs, the events from last night kept rushing back, making me feel both worse than I already did and horny at the same time. Dammit penis, shut up!

I ran into Aunt Jane in the kitchen.

"Hey Jake! We're just ha ing breakfast out back, it's a beautiful morning, C'mon, I got bacon!" She said, grinning brightly.

Walking outside I saw Uncle Bart, my parents, but no Trinity.

"Ha ha, my boy!" Bellowed uncle Bart, "looks like you had a hell of a night as well!"

"Leave him be Bart", said my mother, who was getting up along with my dad, "I'm sure he doesn't need to hear your loud mouth right now."

She leaned down where I was sitting and kissed my cheek.

"Come by the house before you leave again, that's a demand, I haven't seen you enough." She said smiling, and patted me on the shoulder.

My dad set a glass of orange juice, water, and two Advil in front of me.

"These will help buddy, and like your mother said, come by."

"I will." I promised.

"Guess I'll be going to" said Uncle Bart, "gotta make sure folks get paid for this big shindig!" And he walked away laughing.

"Anything you need honey, just help yourself." Said Aunt Jane as she say down.

Suddenly I felt a slap on the back of my head.

"What up butthole."

Trinity finally came out, in a light blue sundress, her hair up in a wet knot, and sporting sunglasses. My stomach tensed up, as well as my cock. I shifted awkwardly in my seat. Thankfully no one noticed.

"You ok sweety? Asked Jane.

"Ugh, I will be Aunt Jane". Said Trinity, smiling and pouring herself some orange juice, "guess I tied one on last night, little foggy right now."

I was kind of relieved, maybe she didn't remember.

We sat and talked a bit, about the wedding, and other nonsense, before Jane started cleaning off the table.

"Everyone else is gone, but you two don't need to rush off now. Enjoy the day, get some sun." She said.

"I do believe I will Aunt Jane." Said Trinity smiling, and once she got out of earshot, "care to join me Jake? Down at the gazebo?"

I looked at her. She was staring at me over the tops of her shades, a wicked grin across her face. She had lifted one leg to rest her foot on her chair, and was now easing her hand down her leg to slide her dress to the side, revealing that she was wearing no panties again.

Instant fear hit me, as realization that she remembered set in. Then, as I was staring at her freshly shaved pussy, slowly getting wet, I realized I was getting hard, and I cast that fear aside.

"Sure weirdo", I replied with a grin, "I would love to join you."

Dani107
Dani107
14 Followers
12