All Comments on 'Trip to England Ch. 05'

by evals22

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 20 years ago
More please

Still need to get on with Tom's physical torture and carnage. I would love to see him battered by Ian, then Lori.

Please continue.

After the three days of misery is over for him, he must give up the 25 years he spent with Lori, and return to California without her, after she tells him that Ian is the only man she can spend the rest of her life with, even though Ian cares not for her. He is a real man, and Tom is just a perverted wimp slut.. She even tells him, that his children do not belong to him, and that she has conned him all these years believing that they were his, and his pride and joy belonged to a rival business associate of his that he hated with a passion.

Tom needs to go home a thoroughly broken, mentally and physically, piece of shit. Maybe in a cast, or with HIV+ after being fucked in the ass by a man in a pub somewhere later. his biggest pain is that he was the one who caused his undoing, and Lori's sluttery, by his perverted actions.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
SHE IS A WHORESLUT

A PERSON GIVE THERE BODY BECAUSE THEY WANT TO,NOT BECAUSE THERE HUBBY SAYS SO.ANY MAN SAYS HE WANT A USED WOMAN IS A LIE.THIS WOMAN IS WHORING BECAUSE SHE HAS THE UPPER HAND ON HER HUBBY AND HER EGO IS GONE WILD.

ryu77ryu77about 20 years ago
Ha ha aha ha!

I just have been reading the comments on this story, but finding out that all of this was because of Tom's twisted fantasy, I hope the author finishes the story.

Tom deserves everything that happened to him. Another fantasy gone wrong.....LOL! Hahahahahaha!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Be more of a man

Why cant Tom be a bit more of a man and at least try and stand up for himself. He should return home as soon as possible on his own as althought he was at fault to start with he dosnt deseve this treatment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
cant wait for next chapter

Lori's hubby is a whimp and should have realised the big can of worms he was opening but she is as much to blame by going along with it.

Please please finish the story and let us ll know what happens

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
carry on plse

plse carry on with Lori's submissions re how she has todress to plse Ian. what he makes her do re blk cock other pussy perhaps k9 or live eels before she decides to stay in engalnd with Ian or return to USa with Tom

loveablegat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I'm a little lost

In Chapter One, she says, "I don't think about you just watching, but I think about you and other men using me, exposing me in public. Making me humiliate myself. I feel bad after, but when I cum thinking of those things I cum harder than ever." Now she's pissed at him for making this happen and says he won't get any of the kinky stuff and she may leave him. The emotional inconsistencies are leaving me confused.

sherlock40sherlock40about 20 years ago
Maybe we are looking at this all wrong

Maybe Tom is just excited over seeing his wife being dominated. All he has endured thus far has been some verbal abuse and a little humiliation. Maybe he is learning how to be a Dom from Ian by observing him in these situations. He might be cataloging her insults to him for her later punishment. He may be one of the thousands(according to this website) of men that enjoy seeing their wives having sex with someone else. His wife is always looking over at him to make sure he is still there. Maybe she wouldn't enjoy it as much if he wasn't watching. Maybe this excites them both so much, that they will go home and be a more loving couple now. Maybe, just maybe...

Well, I have to get back to my job teaching pigs to fly. You mark my words, when pigs fly, that will be a great story then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
The End ! ! !

If you are a good writer, you will know when to END a story and this should be THE END. Tom is no longer a real man who does not respect his wife. His slut wife is a slut and does not respet Tom. She degrages and humiliates Tom and believes and does everything Ian says. She could have stopped their fantasy at any time if she chose to do so, but she didn't. We can see this marriage ending in divorce court and the only people that will be hurt will be their children because they will be pressured into making a decission as to which parent they believe.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters @ CU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Yes, please continue.....

....Soon!!!

p.s. I am amazed by people that will read 4 or 5 chapters of a story and then whine about how much they hate the plot line.If you don't like it, stop reading it, folks. If you think the characters should be devloped in a different way, then write your own damn story!

p.p.s. Is chapter 6 really already written? One of the commenters back in chapter 1 (I think) mentioned that he had already read all 6 chapters on another board.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
This porn was over at Episode 3

Give us all a break here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
finish the story

Tom needs to get some balls, talk to his wife and tell her this is enough. As he has been betrayed by both his wife and Ian. Tell her to go with him back to the USA or stay with Ian. She made the decision to start this but now is the time to finish this. He loves her but he will not take anymore,he is going home she can come home and be his submissive and his wife or just his wife. If she stayes he will divorce her and tell the kids the truth, she can stay with Ian as she gave herself to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Please finish

You are making Tom more of a wimp as time goes on. Give me a break. This has to end. To be honest, the sex will only continue in the same manner, which gets boring after a while. She doesn't love Tom, she thinks she loves Ian (who could care less for her) so Tom should go back to the States and get a divorce. Too bad for the Children to have two very sick parents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Too Much

Its high time that you end making Tom look worse than a piece of shit. No woman on earth would go this far to make her hubby feel so humiliated.

Give a happy ending to this story where Lori realises that Tom really loves her. Make her stop this Humiliating stuff and let them be back in US as a normal family with a past with them with which they have learnt to love each other more than ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Move On and Up

You need to make this go to a new level. Introduce women as Tom's false statements suggested, then a dog.

Tom can then kill Iain then himself. Lori inherits the pubs and hotels, turns them into a D/s venue and be a headliner in a D/s show.

Terrorists can then take over the hotel and abuse her, taking the whole place down in a hail of guns and explosives.

She can then haunt a couple turning them into Sluts by inhabiting the bodies in a possession type role.

You have no end of possibilities then!

Stu

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Tom's back bone

I think that it might be time to allow Tom a little back bone to show that he still loves his wife and wants her. I think that he needs to give her an emotional slap in the face by telling her that he is taking her home. Any argument and he can burn her passport giving her an ultimatum be Ian's slut or my slut wife.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 20 years ago
In answer to Tom's back Bone

He has none.After he said nothing in defense of his wife, while Tad gave her 10 smacks with the ruler, and she wondered why he was not coming to her defense, threatening that if she was harmed, he would deal with the nasty fucker if he brought blood, he said nothing.

That told me that he had no balls or backbone. He became a totally worthless jack off cuckold when Ian had to threaten the nasty fucker with harm.

Nope, Tom might as well sign off on ever getting Lori back again. He lost his chance when he let ian come bach the next morning. he also did not tell lori that it was indeed, Ian who insisted Lori not be fucked for sometime before his meeting with lori.

He lost his chance with her right then. His marriage is over by default. his days as part of the pack are over. The Alpha wolf is Ian. Like the other poster said some time back. The wolf that has been shamed or the sub wolf is usually driven out or leaves on his own.

there was no chapter posted today. there are at least two more days in ian's four days of slutting and dominating her if she doesn't use the safe word. At this point it looks as though she will not. She loooks now to Ian for love instead of her husband. after she fucked the pub full of men, she pleaded with Ian to go with her, and make love to her. Ian declined, and was only interested in fucking her as a slut. She wanted nothing to do with her husband to "make love" to her, and never will again. Ian became her protector, and she seems only interested in him as her lover, and her new love interest.

I wish I could find the other site that the entire story was posted on. Some poster in the first chapter said they had read the story on another site.If someone knows, I am dying to read the rest, and see if I am right in my assumptions in alaklyzing the end result..

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Part six

is already posted on eroticstories.com

BUT I don't know why you would bother following a sick wimp like Tom anyways.

littlewifelittlewifeover 13 years ago
God, I'm so turned on.

I've made myself orgasm three times in the past 3 chapters. I'm going to print this out & leave it on my husband's desk for him to get some ideas.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A cuck with a submissive whore? Not possible, there wouldn't be angst. Littlewife has now been divorced 10 years. Her husband didn't want a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous