All Comments on 'Triplets 2: A Game of Risk (Part 1)'

by nightshadow

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excuse me but...

... "Harumph!" o_O?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hmmm... First off, where the HELL (er, Heaven or Middle Earth or..) can I find two cute sisters (Pick any two cute girls) That insist on fucking me daily?!

That being said Both of my troublesome sisters would immediately be getting their asses spanked for being naughty girls and trying to use sex as a tool to manipulate their brother :-). Either that or they would be on a bread and vibrator diet for the next month as punishment for trying to use sex as a tool! (Well guess thats not a punishmeny... Hide their toys;) ...oh, and turning the heat down to 68 so they have to wear clothes... Turning OFF the hot water in THEIR bathrooms/showers for the month.... Ah the get even fun... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Like the story; but Cheating, Conniving Biotches

((We're a team, right? We fuck together and we play together. If you don't honor that, then you'll end up missing out entirely."))

In the first story; that was a complete lie; now they're doing it again. Stacking the deck against him, yet neither one of them joins up with him to tease the other sister. This is NOT teamwork between the three of them.

A "fun" game would be to do this when they have friends over; to do it with an Inspector is suicide due to the incest. Also; the girls could have been dressed with short (above the knee skirts) and "no panties", it'd been so much more plausible & possible. If they were dressed exactly the same; they could be playing with Jacob & confusing the hell out of the Inspector. Just how in the hell can anyone play "Hide and Seek" safely unless every room has 2 doors (for instance - the girls bedrooms are connected by a shared closet and a shared bathroom // his room could have same layout with the guest room // kitchen, dining room, living room all connect in a circle), this way there's always a way for the girls to make a get-a-way.

DKP

CBjustCBnothingbutCBCBjustCBnothingbutCBalmost 10 years ago
Yeah, so... some of the dialogue is a bit - umm, stilted, BUT

...damn hot stories. All three that I have read, so far, anyway. That takes me to the start of the "hide and seek" game but, "Oh, I can see where this is going" ;-)

And OK, so the whole situation is contrived ("invention inspector"? Really? C'm-o-o-o-o-n) but so what. It's fantasy, accept the premise it's based on and enjoy the story for what you can get out of it. In fact, if you pick a story at random from the entire Lit database you are probably in with a 98% chance of getting an implausible situation made worse by lack of knowledge of the industry / situation / life dynamic / social arrangement that the author has tried to create - well who cares. The more important factors to consider are does it have entertainment value, and does it have literary merit on some level? And I think nightshadow has both of those, "in spades".

The language is interesting and varied, the descriptions graphic without being clinical, and the grammar and spelling are (mostly, except for what I will assume are typos) correct. The sex is imaginative and arousing. The narrative is fluent. Not F Scott Fitzgerald perhaps, not even Supervert, but probably at least as good as Micky Spillane or Louis L'Amour - damn streets ahead of anything from Mills & Boon!

So nicely done Mr ns, I see nothing posted by you since 2011 and hope that doesn't mean you have retired. I am bookmarking your page and plan to read your entire "oeuvre" (if that isn't too pretentious a word) for more inspiration in between my own attempts at a similar genre of erotic text that doesn't take itself too seriously. You go boy!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
You've started off good

Can't wait to see which direction you take this story, I only hope you don't go overboard and fuck it up. You got the makings of a very good story here....4 stars so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot so fucking sucking hot

Omg I would be fucking and sucking myself to death with these two cock crazy cunts. Cunt lapping sex maniac uk

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Each story gets hotter

A dream having those sisters

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Love the family.

What a lucky guy having w incredible sisters.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
A fantastic fantasy story.

Having 2 incredibly beautiful women that their primary goal is to fuck their brother.

WOW!!!!

Punishment is perfect.

My second reading and just as good

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

it's a shame the whole story isn't real. The situation is very plausible and every one including the Scottish lass with the perfect ass are loving and enjoy each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous