Triplets 2: A Game of Risk (Part 1)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,783 Followers

Just as I was about to put the towel away, Dani knelt in front of me. "One quick check before you go, bro," she said, my cock already in her firm, soft grasp. Without giving me a chance to respond and tell her that I was already close to cumming, my cock was once again engulfed in her warm, wet, sucking mouth. Her head bobbed a few times and then she pulled away with a soft pop, sucking especially hard on the tip, which felt so good it made my toes curl. "Yep," she said after licking her lips contentedly, "clean as a whistle. Now... go fuck the hell out of our sister before she gets impatient. I'll be waiting for you to come and find me soon." She turned towards the door, stopped and looked over her shoulder playfully. "This... is going to be fun!"

"Don't I at least get a hint of where I should look for you?" I asked.

Dani smiled coyly. "Now, now. That'd be cheating, wouldn't it? Can't have that. But I'll tell you what... find me within the first fifteen minutes after fucking Sammie and I'll give you a clue as to where SHE might be hiding afterwards." She winked at me and then slipped out the door in a flash.

I smiled and shook my head at the irony. She wouldn't cheat WITH me, but she wouldn't hesitate to cheat FOR me. She fucks like a minx and is just as crafty, my sister. I made for my bedroom, boxers in hand and erect cock bobbing about obscenely, and opened the door to find Sam kneeling on my bed on her hands and knees. Good thing, too, because Dani's attentiveness in the bathroom had me ready to pop. Three minutes to fuck my sister and then get dressed? Hell, I would have been lucky to last TWO minutes.

Sam saw my boner and smiled gleefully. "I see Dani did her job well," she said, admiring the purple hue of my cock head. She wiggled her ass happily. "Care to make a deposit?" she asked.

I didn't even waste time to see what clothes she'd set out for me. I just grabbed my throbbing knob, knelt behind her and sent my cock home inside my twin sister's wet hole. "You have NO idea," I said as I grabbed firmly onto her hips and began pounding away. "If I don't come soon, I'm going to go insane!"

Sammie rocked back and forth on my invading member and leaned her shoulders down, her large breasts jiggling only slightly, so that she could snake her hand to her hardened clit and stimulate herself while I fucked her ferociously. My cock practically FLEW in and out, now that her pussy's angle had changed to something a little more receptive. I looked down at where we were joined and admired the view of my eight-inch cunt-buster filling her box, a white missile of flesh pistoning into her with absolute vigor. "God," Sammie breathed, "you weren't kidding, Jake! You haven't fucked me this hard in a while! Ooooo! Fuck, that feels good! Fuck me, Jake. Fuck your twin sister's hot little pussy!"

I began to push even harder into her, all the way down to my root, so that my pubic hairs lightly grazed her exposed pissy lips. "Oh, fuck, sis! As much as I fuck you and Dani, you'd think the two of you would be stretched to eternity, but- OH FUCK!- you're tight as ever! So fucking tight!"

Barely a minute had passed before I felt my balls tightening, preparing to empty their contents deep within my sister's womb. Sam must have noticed my thrusts slowing down. "Tell me when you're going to cum, Jake. Let me know when you're going to fill your sister's pussy with your nasty spunk! Fill me, brother!"

I couldn't hold back anymore. The pressure in my balls had grown too intense. I pushed once more as deep as I could go and then let loose with an explosive volley of sperm into Sam's waiting fuck hole. "Nnnng! Here it comes, sis! I'm cumming! Aw, FUCK!" I felt Sam's hand slip from her clit to my balls, holding them gently as I sprayed her inner walls with my greasy sperm with two more thick shots, each spasm feeling like an electric shock that I felt from nuts to noggin. Not only could I NOT move to save my life, I was locked into position, knowing that my cum was coating her pussy from within almost to overflowing.

"OH GOD I CAN FEEL IT, JAKE! SHIT!" Sammie cried out. "I-I'M CUMMING, TOO! FUUUUUUUCK MEEEE!"

All I could do was hold on for dear life while our orgasms abated, until my muscles relaxed and I was able to pull out. When my cock, which was still hard as a rock, slipped from her frothy pussy, I saw a generous glob of my seed spill out of my sister's quim onto the bed covering. I sat back on my haunches, feeling a euphoric sexual high. "Oh, shit," I said breathlessly, "Fuck, that was intense!"

Sammie quickly turned around and leaned back on the bed, exposing her freshly fucked pussy to me as she spread her legs and scooped a heathly amount of my cum from her seething crotch. She said nothing as she sucked the juice from her fingers and palm, but the contented glaze of satiated lust in her eyes said it all. "Mmmmm!" she sighed as she swallowed. "Breakfast at last!"

I laid down next to her to catch my breath as she continued to feast on the cum from her leaking pussy. After a few more helpings, she spun around and began to clean my cock with her mouth. When she was done a few moments later, she said, "All right. One down and who knows how many left to go? C'mon. Get up and get dressed. That inspector is going to be here any minute and Dani still needs HER breakfast." She sat up and swung her naked, luscious legs off my bed. "I'm going to find my hiding place now. Hope to see you soon, bro!" She started to head out of my room and then paused and turned. "Oh, one more thing: if you find ME before you find Dani, all bets are off. Dani's next and THEN me. I'll be able to tell the difference, just so that you know. Understood?"

I grunted my understanding and reluctantly sat up to get dressed. Sam left me alone, remnants of my cum still dripping down her inner thighs. As soon as she was gone, I took stock of the clothes she'd left out for me: sweat pants, white T-shirt, sneakers, socks and (no surprise here) NO underwear. Her selection, I'm sure, was meant for 1) easy access to my cock for when I found either of my sisters in their hiding places and 2) that "casual" look almost all at-home inventors are expected to have. I put them on quickly and just as I had cinched the drawstring of the sweats, the door bell rang. The inspector was right on time.

The day looked to be very interesting indeed.


More to cum as time allows!

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,783 Followers
12