All Comments on 'Trish Loves To Be Humiliated'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I was feeling generous so I gave it a 1.

Certainly worth almost that

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh yes!

Dirty, degrading and endlessly arousing.

VivianeGreenVivianeGreenover 16 years ago
You need help!

This is so Story of O. You take a woman who already hates herself and thinks all she's worth is making men enjoy it when she opens her mouth, add a man who hates women, and then completely run her into the ground. If you hate anyone this much, you need to seek serious help. Mostly you seem to have a major problem with misogyny. Please get help!

Tims922Tims922over 16 years ago
awesome story

i think this is one of your best stories....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great stuff

The negative comments are from some immature folks who for some reason insist on being the moral police for everyone at Literotica. It seems that in their case neither head has any brains in it. Nice story keep up the good work.

TheDarkCloudTheDarkCloudover 16 years agoAuthor
Authors Notes

Thanks to everyone who read my story and sent feedbac it was much appreciated.

A bit of back story, the Trish in the story is based on former WWE Diva Trish Status who I would have loved in this situation!

Some feedback

OMG WOW what a truely amazing fanasty! If if if only.....

huggs

suzanne

Your'e just phenomenal. The humiliations, your description of Monica and fat Tony. Then you topped it off with another newsagent scene. Drove me crazy! The chinese guy made her repeat the obscene titles. I have been there. Bought porn from a pushy, little chinese newsagent. Delighted in taunting me in front of his grinning assistant. Made me feel powerless, tall, akward and submissive to them. Your superior writing brings the old feelings. You are the best!

This story is the best I ever read!!!!!

well done,damn good

Thanks for sending me the new story about Trish. I only got part way through it before cumming!!!! I'll have to finish it later. Whew!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story

I thoroughly enjoyed the story, it flowed fairly well and had obviously been spell checked and grammar checked so that the basics did not interfere with the reading.

This story is consensual and reluctant but non violent which appeals to me.

Trish has been in left in a wonderful predicament but I think that you have left one or two threads unfollowed.

I would like to see a part two to this story; the janitor is around somewhere and he should turn up and "rescue" Trish so that she can be humiliated every day at school. The janitor will naturally be old and grubby and disreputable, also there is still the parents evening to explore.

Whether you continue the story or not I appreciate the effort that you have put into it. Great

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My pussy is soooo wet right now...!!

This is one of the best stories I have ever read!! Please please please continue it. I want to know what happens to Trish after she gets discovered and obviously goes in search of another master to humiliate her. I know it sounds bad but I am just like Trish. I absolutely LOVE to be humiliated sexually in public by my hubby and his friends. But thank god they have never made me shave my head!!All I can say is THANK YOU so much for this story!!!

Luv you...your little fuckslut, cumslut, alleyslut, dogslut and urinal slut, Candy....xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo...

candykr@hotmail.com

SluttieSammieSluttieSammieover 16 years ago
Loved It and Loved Trish

I came twice reading this one and got to say she shares my fantasys. Only difference would have been I wished I was used in the toilets. Hot cum filling my pussy mmmmmmm. More like this please x

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Masterpiece

A masterpiece.

Bridget69Bridget69about 16 years ago
Masterful!

I loved this story, always looking forward to what Trish would be made to do next. And the way he just left her in the classroom at the end was just priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
One of the Best on here out of the thousands!!

well paced, creative and the best bsdm ending ever. thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG

Apart from the monica bit the rest was 200000% HOT would have been good to hear the reactions of others when they walked in and also the father who bj'd her in the loos

MPsslavetommyMPsslavetommyover 10 years ago
Not totally realistic but oh so hot!

The title about says it all. O'll just add I did not want to take my hand from my cock to scroll.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wish I could be used as much as you.

Love to obey such a powerful master like him. He could make my dream as being a stupid fuck meat/ a dumb whore cunt for a powerful man become true X The idea of waiting to get mouth fucked in a male toilet is brilliant! It d be a great idea of training myself to be a cum slut for some lucky guys, if i lucky enough I might get to be a good sex slave for someone who want to use me again :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Excellent story. However the end was cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Adult Aesopica for the Modern day

a tale well told ,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just aweful UUG!!!!

Nothing redeeming about this. Ending very sadistic and cruel!!!

WiserbyageWiserbyageabout 7 years ago
Dumb Story.

This was a waste of time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous