Trish Loves To Be Humiliated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,524 Followers

Up top Monica kept up a pretty crude commentary, I guess for the camera because when I eventually got to see the tape some time later she was going to town verbally on me, calling me all the names she could come up with and making it look even worse for me. Eventually she got tired of standing and laid down on the bed and I had to get up there with her on my hands and knees and get back to work between her legs.

"Goddamn it bitch, use your fingers, I need to cum!" she demanded.

So I slipped my fingers in her big pussy and got to work and after ten minutes of tiring exertion on my part she came, boy did she come! She sprayed out in a big gusher that splattered over my face and dripped on my breasts.

It was quite a feeling to be on that bed and have my face absolutely covered in Monica's cum. It was hot and not at all sticky as it ran down my cheeks and chin before beginning to dry on my skin. I licked my lips and tasted her and while it was not exactly nice there was something so kinky and nasty about what it was that I was doing that made me hot with anticipation as I tasted her juices on me. For her part, Monica looked delighted with my efforts. After taking a few moments to recover her breath after that explosive ejaculation she rolled off the bed and from her handbag produced a vibrator. Upon closer inspection (and I got that all right as the whore presented it to my mouth and told me to suck it) I could see it was of the strap on variety and had a couple of straps and harness that no doubt could he adjust to fit around her crotch. The prospect of being fucked by this dirty, black prostitute was an immediate thrill and as her rough fingers pawed me Monica found out just how turned on I was by this development.

"So the white bitch likes cock does she? You a cocksucker are you? Tell me what a dirty cocksucker you are then bitch!"

I could no longer control my excitement and reached my hand down to my pussy and frigged myself as I stared up at Monica and half sighed / half spat out what she wanted to hear and what I wanted to say (for the benefit of Master, not her).

"Yes! Yes, I'm a dirty fucking cocksucker. A filthy fucking slut! Yes!"

Monica was rubbing the solid tip of the black dildo around my breasts as I said all this and with those words out she wasted no time in getting the contraption strapped on. I watched her in total arousal, lifting my soaking fingers to my own mouth and sucking them seductively now, relishing my own juices mixed with hers.

"Oh you are a dirty slut, aren't you? But are you ready for this? Are you ready to get the fucking of your life you little bitch?"

With that Monica grabbed hold of my hair and pulled me forward onto my front on the bed so that my ass was facing her as she clambered unsteadily back onto the bed behind me. I felt her fingers slipping into my pussy again and her gutter voice at my ear again.

"Oh yeah. I'm going to fuck you like the bitch you are. Fuck you doggy style, I bet you like that! I bet you like feeling as much cock as possible, don't you skank?"

I groaned an affirmative and somewhere in my mind I chastised myself for basically agreeing to her that I was a skank but who cared all I really cared about just then was being fucked by this whore. That my further decent in debauchery was to be captured and no doubt held against me by Master, that soon I would have no way back from this world I was entering, this world of humiliation and sexual exploits. This world where I was just a pawn to be toyed with and teased and used as others saw fit.

Then I felt the thick, hard plastic dick slide easily inside me and arched my back to meet it, helping to impale me on her dildo. We really contrasted amazingly, my soft cream skin showing so vividly against her harsh, black skin as her groin slid in towards my ass cheeks. She was not gentle with me but I can't deny it was they most thrilling sex I had ever had in my life. She reached forward and with both hands stuck her grubby fingers in my long hair and started pulling back on it with every forward thrust, driving her plastic cock deeper and deeper with each thrust.

Oh my god. I had never experienced sex like this in my life! It was so intense and amazing, the circumstances no doubt contributing hugely to the sensations I was feeling as Monica fucked me doggy style. Then she released my hair and reached under me with her right hand and started to squeeze my clit as she continued to fuck me. It was too much for me and I came in a trashing, frenzied state, covering her dildo in my love juices and collapsing, breathless on my face on the bed. I lay there while Master told the whore her work was done, thanked her and gave her her payment. I looked up when I heard him saying these words.

"Here you might as well take these things, Trish won't be needing them again."

He was handing her every stitch of clothing that I had worn that night, basically giving away some pretty good clothes but also leaving me naked in this hotel room. Spent as I was I still felt a shiver of excitement run up my spine as the black prostitute took them, finished dressing and left us alone. He was watching the action back on his video camera as he spoke to me.

"Well done Trish, you are pleasing me greatly by your obedience. Don't worry about your clothing, I shall buy you clothes that are even better, classier, more expensive - you will not lose out. But as for what you will wear to go home tonight, well that is another little test for you. I am going to leave now. You will find an outfit in that chest of drawers I would suggest you put it on and get out of here because there will be a call made to the police once I exit this hotel saying that a large quantity of drugs are in this room. I'll not tell you whether they are or aren't but I wonder what they would say finding you here if they do?"

With that he was out the door leaving me alone and naked on the bed. My mind raced and I jumped from the bed and over to the drawers. Pulling them open my heart started beating even harder when all I found there a pair of impossiblely big (maybe six inches plus) platform heeled shoes, a tiny skirt that was more like a belt and a really high cut off white T-shirt that was about three sizes too small for my bust. That was it, there was nothing else. And there was no time for me to hesitate, with Monica's cum still on my face and chest I squeezed somehow into the shoes and skirt and literally had to pull the shirt onto me. It was so small on me that the bottom half of my breasts were totally visible under it and so tight that my nipples were visible as they pressed on the fabric. Whatever, I had no time to ponder my slutty attire and made it quickly out of the room and past the disgusting leering of the desk clerk. I was about a hundred yards down the street when the sirens came past me and screeched to a halt at the hotel. But somehow I had not thought that Master was kidding me, I just walked as quickly as I could away from the scene.

Once clear of the area I calmed down a little but my heart was still beating real hard and once again I was aware of how excited and aroused I had been because of what nearly happened. If I had been caught it could have been real embarrassing but what a thrill to have been involved and got away. A thrill that made it almost bearable walking through these streets in the wrong side of town in just the worst outfit imaginable. Fortunately I got little hassle, I dumped the heels pretty soon, they were impossible to walk in and I kept to the well lighted pavements even if sometimes there were quicker routes home. Actually, other than a few wolf whistles and shouts from passing cars I was hardly bothered by anyone at all on my home journey - which actually disappointed me quite a lot. My mind had dreamt up all sorts of kinky scenarios that may have happened to me while I was dressed like that but nothing came up. The nearest I came to further embarrassment was when I finally made it to the street I lived in and I passed one of the old guys I live beside. He sure took a double take when he recognised it was me dressed like that coming down the sidewalk. I guessed some of my neighbours might have something to gossip about the next day.

*

Which takes us right up to date and back to the crowded, noisy nightclub and me in my bra and pants, a dog collar around my neck barking for Master. He had given me no prior warning what we would be doing that night. In fact he had not contacted me for a few days after the Hotel episode and when he eventually did it was only to command me to meet him at this smart, youth orientated club. So I'm crawling around the dance floor, my Master leading me a long route to the exits and as I go I am doing my barking noises and getting quite a few glances and stares. Most of the guys seem to like it, especially as I'm in a pretty revealing black bra and skimpy thong pants. The girls don't seem to be so impressed though and I caught a few hard, disdainful stares and as I padded through the crowd of legs and the floor covered in spills and ashes from cigarettes I'm sure I caught a few sly nudges and spilled drinks as I went. Not that I cared. This was the best feeling yet, it was so humiliating being treated like a dog like this in public - what a turn on!

I think everybody was so shocked by what we were doing that no one actually knew what to do so they all did nothing and just watched as I was led out of the club, even the doormen just looked at us like we had a screw loose. As the cool night air hit all my exposed skin I got goose pimples all over and wondered if Master had further plans to humiliate me that night.

He walked me at least a hundred metres down the street like that until we reached his sports car and he ordered me up and into the passenger seat. I was still just in my underwear and Master didn't seem in a hurry to give the rest of my clothes back to me. I curled up on the front seat and before he started he looked deeply at me. His gaze was so intense, so controlling, I wasn't able not to give him my full attention.

"Ready for the next stage Trish? Tonight will test your limits to obey me and humiliate yourself even further than we have gone before you'll feel like a piece of shit whore before this night is over."

I nodded slowly. His words in turn worrying and exciting me.

We drove for nearly ten minutes, back again to the less salubrious docks district, this time a few miles up river from that hotel where I had served Monica last week. We cruised gently along the streets, I watched the hookers plying their trade, the drunks and a couple of guys fighting by an alleyway. But at least there was life to be seen there, the next street we turned into (and I have to confess that I was in territory here that I did not know at all) seemed as deserted as a ghost town and it was both a strange and eerie feeling driving down it with the beginnings of a fog descending upon us. At the end of this street Master parked up and told me to get out. As soon as I was out of the car he had me drop on all fours again and pulled on the leash - he was taking his dog for a midnight walk!

The pavement was damp as I crawled along it but that hardly bothered me as he turned into a horrible looking alleyway and I had to deal with rough cobbles instead. I looked up and saw a hazy light some way down the alley. When we got closer I was able to make out a barrel with a fire in it was providing the light and laying around it, either dead or dead drunk (and from the strong stench of alcohol that pervaded the alley, likely the latter) were three vagrants. I looked up at Master and gave a noise like a whimper as I got a premonition of what I was going to be asked to do. He reached down and unclipped the leash from my collar, though left the collar on, and briefed me.

"Trish, I want you to crawl over to those filthy, disgusting, drunken, homeless tramps and give each one of them a blow job. If you want to please me you will return here, on your knees still, having swallowed a load of cum from each of them. Well what are you waiting for? I'm a busy man! Get going!"

All I had done for him had led to this point, I still couldn't explain properly why I felt so compelled to do these things, to completely humiliate myself like this. All I can say is that it turned me on and excited me more than anything I had ever experienced in my entire life. It made me feel so alive and so vital, it was a buzz, a natural high that could not be replicated in any other way I had found so far. And I felt it course through my body as I started to crawl forward, through the grimy, dirty cobbles towards the barrel fire and those surrounding it. As I reached them I could see that all three were out of it to some degree or another but it was apparent that the one in the middle of the three was the nearest to consciousness so I crawled over to him first.

The smell was really strong as I crawled right up to him so that my head was at his groin. Ignoring the stench and concentrating on how nasty I was to do this I brushed against him and his eyes fell open and nearly out when he saw me kneeling there between his legs but he offered no argument to my sweet smile and my hand reaching out to undo the rags that were his trousers. Maybe he thought I was a dream. He, however, was a long way from a dream, my hand recoiled as I felt the fabric of his trousers, it was warm and damp, he had apparently recently pissed himself! I risked a disgusted look back at Master and he waved me to get a move on. The tramp's cock was pretty small and there was no hiding from the fact that it stank, looked dirty and unwashed and was not an inviting prospect. Yet that did not stop me wrapping my big red lips around it and starting to suck away at it. He gave a cough as I started blowing him and a sigh and touched my face with his gloved hands as I felt his dick grow a bit stiffer in my mouth.

I sucked harder, determined to get the desired results from this homeless man and my sucking became harder and faster as he grew more and more aware of what was going on - and yeah he got more aroused too. He came almost before I knew what was happening, I never thought a guy could come so quickly and without a fully erect dick, but he did. The first I knew he was gripping my head to keep it in place then my mouth filled with a sour, stale tasting sticky liquid that was far runnier than any male cum I had ever seen, it literally washed down my gullet and throat and some even seeped from the corners of my mouth. It was horrid really and part of me wanted to gag and spew it out again but the other, darker part relished that I would do something so thoroughly nasty and it was this part of me that was in full control now.

The other two vagrants had come round somewhat by now and were in no mood to ask questions, all they saw was a blonde slut on her knees before them begging to suck their balls dry! They couldn't agree which of them would get the services of my mouth first so in the end I started taking them both in my mouth, from either side, at the same time. A sick, twisted first for me and I felt so dirty doing it. Their cocks were also bigger than the first tramps and as they grew erect they fought for position and space inside my mouth, pushing at my cheeks with their bell ends and wanting the attention of my sticky tongue. I was rampant now, once again feeling that burning desire within me, my crotch absolutely soaking once again, just the mere thought of what I was doing (giving free blow jobs to the homeless!) turning me on. This was also much harder work than the first tramp I had blown, not only was there two of them but they both seemed better able to hold off their ejaculations and I really got a thorough oral workout there in that dank, dark alley.

I must have taken ten minutes of this bizarre double blow job before the tramp to my right stated cumming and he set the other off and before I knew where I was I had two loads of cum being sprayed all over me. My mouth caught it's fair share, but both tramps had also managed to coat my lips and nose and even get some in my eyes and hair, I must have looked a right state! Not that they cared, they were starting to get their wits about them all right and were making noises about fucking me properly when Master intervened, throwing them a bottle of scotch to entertain them and re-attaching the leash to my collar and walking me back through the dark alley to his car, another adventure finished.

I was not permitted a sexual release of my own that night. Master did give me the choice. I would be allowed to play with myself if I allowed him to walk me, sans the scanty underwear I was wearing and with my face plastered with cum, the length of my home street to my door - with me in full on all fours ‘bitch on a leash' mode. I wasn't ready for that, YET!

*

The following Saturday morning I stood on the edge of another precipice, or to be more accurate, the edge of a doorway leading into a men's room of a public toilet. Brought to this unlikely venue once more at Master's discretion- I was past the point where I even questioned his instructions. I was more than addicted now, this was my life, my job and my family and friends were pushed to the back of my mind, pieces of the background over which my increasingly risky and unusual sexual adventures took complete precedence. That is not to say that I entered that old, abandoned looking toilet block without a great deal of trepidation. For one thing it was such an intimidating building, a relic of an earlier decade stuck at the end of a public park and car park and looking like it was not used very often.

Were it not for the graffiti that was plastered over the walls its grey bleakness would have been overpowering. Its smell too, was powerful, the waft of stale urine unmistakable as it was distasteful.

I stood at the doorway and tentatively peered in making sure it was deserted before starting inside. It was, my heels echoed on the stained ceramic walls as I moved gingerly further in. The place looked and felt genuinely unpleasant and I could not help but take out the print out of the email Master had sent me only two nights previously. I ignored the directions to this place, I had found it all too easily, and concentrated for what must have been the thousandth time on the last paragraph:

"Once you have ensured the toilets are empty (they will be but check anyway) move into the middle of the three cubicles. Once in there close the door, there is no working lock but the door will close, and take off all your clothes. Put them in the plastic bag that will be behind the toilet bowl and then push the bag under the partition of the wall of the cubicle to the cubicle to your right hand side. Then kneel on the floor and await me. If you do this correctly slave this will be your first taste of your Master's cum."

Despite the risk I would be putting myself at, not just of discovery but of worse, it was the last sentence of those instructions that had me so excited. Finally, after all I had done for him I would taste him! That thought above all other considerations saw me push open the big cubicle door and nearly stumble through. I overcame my revulsion at the aroma and the grimness of the surroundings, the lewd and crude graffiti on the wall and the dilapidated nature of the actual bowl - even the seat was broken. Shaking I stood there for a moment before starting to take my clothes off, I had only worn a shirt, jeans and shoes and I slipped them inside the cheap supermarket bag and slid it under the wall into the next door cubicle. Before I had even settled on to my knees I heard steps rush into the toilets, head next door, pick up the bag and head straight out again. I had not spotted anyone even near the building as I had approached it!

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,524 Followers