Trish Loves To Be Humiliated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of which left me stark naked and kneeling on the cold, grimy floor. It took me a moment to recover from the shock of the bag being taken so quickly but when I did I realised that on the back of the cubicle door in thick black letters was a message. My heart nearly exploded as I read it.

"SAT 10TH JUNE (today!) - 12 NOON (it was 10.45am)- THERE WILL BE A BLONDE SLUT HERE TO CUM ALL OVER - ALL WELCOME"

I knelt there and digested the information and what it meant for me when I heard footsteps again and the cubicle door slowly moved inwards and open. The Master walked in. He smiled at me, obviously happy that I was so obedient to his every demand, so ready to put myself in the line of fire.

"You read my message on the door?"

I nodded meekly.

"Good. I don't know how many, if any will show up but whatever I expect you to stay here like that until three this afternoon."

I must have flinched when he mentioned the length of time for my stay because he just wagged his finger at me as if I were a naughty pet.

"You'd better last that long Trish, or this will be the last game I play with you. Good, that's better, now lean forward."

I did as he asked and he leaned over me, my head pushed into his crotch and reached behind me and before I knew it he had handcuffed my wrists behind my back. I looked up into his impassive, cragged face and must have looked so sweet and vulnerable.

"Just so you are not tempted to clean your face at all my dear" he explained.

Then he unzipped himself and I was finally able to gaze upon his magnificent member. And from my vantage point it was magnificent, my nose was literally inches from the bulbous tip of his penis and I could have stretched out my tongue to taste him. But I didn't, he didn't want that. As he wrapped his strong hand around the thick girth and slowly began to pump it I was literally hypnotised by it.

"Keep your eyes open and mouth shut Trish, I want you to see every last second of this!"

I did as I was told and concentrated on his masturbation as it got faster and more urgent. Master reached his free hand down to hold my head and make sure it was properly positioned for him, his thumb on my eyebrows to hold my eyes as wide as possible for him until finally I watched his cock erupt with cum inches from my face!

His aim was true and his first hot, sticky bursts splattered on my right eyeball perfectly before a slight adjustment saw my left one hit too, his remaining loads hitting my forehead and trailing down my nose to drip to my lips and chin. He squeezed out the last in my hair as my eyes blinked and stung with the cum in them, already sticking my eye lashes together, my vision blurred badly already. I listened as he did up his zipper and jumped as his voice came to me.

"I'll be back for you at three Trish, have fun!"

As Masters footsteps echoed away from me and the door closed I reflected on the fact that I was naked, helpless, handcuffed, with cum all over my face and barely able to see and waiting in a spot where men had been told I would be willing to take their cum and could do nothing but shiver with anticipation of the hours to follow.

For what must have been about half an hour I stayed like that. I tried to mentally keep a track of the time but it was hopeless. I knelt there in the silence, hardly daring to breathe, with my heart thundering in my chest and the cum irritatingly drying on my face. Then, suddenly, with no warning I heard footsteps entering the toilets. I froze, not allowing my wrists to move so that the chain of the cuffs made a noise and strained my ears to listen. They headed past my door, hardly hesitating and seconds later I could hear the sound of pee on enamel and relaxed a bit, this was obviously someone just in to relieve themselves and not to take advantage of the offer written on the inside of the door (maybe no-one else had actually seen it?). I heard the man clear his throat as he finished up and distinctly heard him pull his zip up then his footsteps out, though this time he definitely hesitated at my door. Then the footsteps kept going and exited the building and I sighed. But in a flash that all turned around, footsteps hurried back inside the toilets and the door I knelt behind was forced open and I felt a sudden cold draught rush over me and through my blurred eyes saw a dark shadow stand over me. I think it was the guy that had just been in but did not know for sure. He banged the cubicle door shut and I sensed rather than saw him loom closer to me.

As soon as his dick touched my lips I knew it had been the guy that had just urinated, I could taste the piss! Uurgh! Not that that was going to remain a concern for long though as he had pushed his cock right into my mouth and was proceeding to throat fuck me already. I gagged and retched but could do little with my hands helpless and his hands on my head keeping my mouth as fast to his crotch as possible. My face was being used as a glory hole in this depressing place and there was fuck all I could do about it and that was the most exciting thing I could imagine right then. That's not to say it was comfortable, it wasn't. The guy (whoever it was) was taking little care in jamming his cock into my mouth and I was taking him deeper than any cock I had taken before. Plus he was going at such a fast pace, that I could not control, that saliva and drool was streaming out of my mouth and frothing on my lips and chin, together with Masters drying cum I must have been a complete mess. He was grunting and breathing heavily as he set to his task with gusto, his hand alternating between using my, neck, my hair and my ears to pull my mouth further and further onto his erect, slippery cock until finally he relented, popped his cock from my mouth and sprayed a large load of cum onto my face.

Again my nose felt the brunt, a huge glob of cum going up my right nostril while much of the rest splayed over it to splash up to my eyes and even into the fringe of my hair. I gasped for breath and spluttered more saliva over my chin but inside I was exhilarated. Until the man spoke for the first time, that is.

"What a fucking slut you are. See you at parents evening Miss Jones."

Before I had even figured out that he must be the father of one of the kids I taught he had exited the cubicle and closed me once again in my own silent world. I was absolutely aghast. What were the chances of that? Had Master set this up? Would I recognise the man? Would he report me? Suddenly all my risks looked like being discovered and it frightened me as well as excited me. I shook my head trying to dislodge some of the cum but that was pretty hopeless and I resigned myself to my fate for the afternoon. Fortunately, I was not left so long with my own thoughts this time as about ten minutes later another visitor came in to see me and this one did not require oral, he was silent but for taking out his cock (which I couldn't see by now, my eyes covered in cum) and jerking himself off in front of me and spilling his seed again on my face. He did however, seem to find great amusement from squeezing the last of his cum into my hair and using it to wipe his dick clean.

In all that afternoon I took eight loads of cum from guys in that cubicle. All but two just settled for cumming on my face and leaving, the others needing oral sex from me as well. I was a mess of cum by the end. Not that I could see, my eyes all but gummed shut with cum. It ran down my breasts to, hardening as the day progressed. Sometimes I would hear other patrons of the toilets at the urinals outside the cubicles but whether they were legitimate users or were too scared to come into my cubicle I'll never know. Master did tell me after that he had personally vetted all the guys who visited me though, but only after my exploits.

He left me there for the final half hour. Still naked, still handcuffed but by now caked in cum in various stages of hardening. I felt as slutty and nasty as it could possibly be to feel. I had allowed this to happen, hell, I was turned on by being treated like this. What kind of freak was I?

He finally re-entered the cubicle, and knowing him I bet it was exactly three o'clock when he did. I knew from his step that it was him and I felt him stand before me, examining the sticky mess I was now. His voice seemed satisfied by my condition and if he had lifted me up there and fucked me in that cubicle right then I would have been happy beyond belief, but he didn't. Instead he unlocked my cuffs and my arms sprang loose and I shook the ache out of them from being held like that for so long. Then he spoke to me.

"I'm going to tip the bag with your clothes in it into the toilet bowl Trish. And then I'm going to flush it. You can use whatever remains to wear on your way home, you can either wear it wet or stay here until it dries a bit. Use it to wipe your eyes too, but only the eyes you leave the rest of that cum on your face until you get home OK!"

Before I answered an affirmative I heard the bag rustle and my clothes fall into the bowl behind me and seconds later the flush, and with that he left me again, this time without closing the door behind him. I knelt there for a few moments stunned by this latest turn of events before my brain kicked in and I spun around and felt blindly for the toilet bowl and unwillingly stuck my hands in there. Ignoring the cold of the water I fished some sodden stuff out of there and dropped it at my knees and used my now wet hands to wipe at my eyes. It took a while but finally I managed to clear them of the crusty cum and see what I was dealing with. First up I closed the door to the cubicle again and squeezed out my clothes. I had saved my jeans and shirt and after I had got what water out of them I could I decided that putting them on and getting away from here was the best idea. They were sodden and stank and they clung to my body (especially my breasts) real embarrassingly but what else could I do? Master had left my shoes so I slipped them on and at last exited the cubicle I had spent nearly five hours in.

The first thing I did was check out the state I was in in the cracked mirror on the wall opposite the cubicles. Yes I had cleared my eyes but the rest of my face was still covered in cum while my hair was a sticky mess too. My big nipples were all too visible under the wet fabric of my shirt and I was just an embarrassing mess. It would be humiliating walking home like this. Still, I fought back the desire to turn on the tap and wash my face and turned to leave. Only to get my final shock of the day as stuck to the outside of the door of the cubicle I had occupied was a large photo of me, fully clothed with my name clearly printed above it. I still don't know at what point Master pinned it there, when he left me the first time or when he left me at the end.


It was a long walk home that day, one where I received a number of strange and intrigued looks from passers by and I could feel not only my cheeks burn with embarrassment but my pussy moisten with the excitement of it all.

*

I didn't hear from Master for over two weeks after the events at the public toilets. By this stage I was desperate. I had allowed him to lead me into so many situations that mentally I was totally committed to him, all I wanted was to hear his voice or receive instructions from him. Instead all I got was silence and I became increasingly frustrated by it. I didn't have many family or friends about me and I guess that had played a part in my reliance on Master in giving me interest and excitement in my previously mundane life. Not knowing when or where that excitement was going to continue was killing me. He had warned me not to contact him but after a whole fortnight had passed I could not help myself any longer. I sent what, upon later reading, was the most pathetic, pleading e-mail begging him to let me know what he wanted from me. It was obviously another step on his road to controlling me but in truth I was already there.

When he answered it was dismissively, telling me that he had ordered me never to contact him and that I no longer held any attraction for him and I would be better considering our relationship to be over. I could not accept this and again pleaded for another chance, basically telling him I would do anything to please him. This was his reply.

"Very well Trish. The reason I wanted nothing further from you was because the next stage would be me actually fucking you. However, I am afraid in your current form I do not want to do that. You must make some alterations to yourself before I will do that. Are you willing to do that? Are you willing to show how much you are devoted to me? If so then be at the shop at the following address on Saturday morning at 11.30 for the first part of what I demand of you."

He gave me an address in the city with the e-mail and left me to stew on it. What did he mean 'alterations'? The more I thought about it the more confused I was, all I knew was that Master was speaking to me again and even indicating that he would have sex with me (which at that point was my all consuming desire in life). So no surprise that I turned up at the address he gave me and I guess I wasn't totally taken aback that it was a piercing & tattoo parlour - evidently Master wanted me with more piercing than my current two ear rings. My only instruction was to be there, go in and tell the owner that my name was Trish - the rest was, apparently, already taken care of.

The owner was like his shop - ugly - and I took an immediate dislike to him. He was bald, fat and covered in tattoos and wearing a wifebeater white T-shirt a couple of sizes too small for his belly. When I told him my name he just smirked at me knowingly and stooped to take my hand and kiss it. His attempt at being mock gallant was hideous and feeling his greasy hands on mine then his rough lips made my skin crawl. His name was Tony and he owned and ran this fleapit and he hadn't even told me what Master wanted by the time I was in his chair. But once I was in the chair he delighted in telling me Masters plans.

"My client has some very specific requests of me, he spent quite some time in here examining what piercing and jewellery I could offer. He has asked that I put a bolt in your right eyebrow, a ring through the septum of your nose, both your nipples are to receive rings, a bolt in your belly button and finally a ring through your clit. Now, if you'll just undress Miss we'll get started with some of the more ‘sensitive' areas."

I sat bewildered and shocked. Sure I had considered that Master would have wanted something done from his words and where he had sent me, but this much! I was once again being faced with my limits. I knew if I refused then that would be it, Master would be gone forever, once again he was testing me and once again he had raised the stakes. My brain could not fully compute everything that was going through it just then so I acted from instinct. And right then my instinct told me to do it so I nervously began to unbutton my blouse.

Fat boy Tony was a creep. He positively drooled as I undressed before him. It made me feel so dirty and unclean to be like this in front of him and thoughts flooded back to me of all the things I had done for Master, this was just another one, and I realised my pussy was already wet at how I was feeling at stripping off before this fat pervert. After all having sucked vagrant's dirty cocks and taken multiple loads of cum in a toilet and servicing a black whore what was stripping off to get pierced?

I took it my naked body pleased Tony, judging from the way he stared at me and the stiff ridge in his trousers.

"Now just part your legs Miss, that's it, nice and wide and I'll start with your lips."

I squirmed as I moved my thighs away from each other, opening myself up under his lurid watch, he wasted no time in prodding my pussy lips with his thick, rough finger, pinching them between thumb and forefinger and for all the world rubbing them as I sat there watching him. He looked up at me and smiled as his fingers came away glistening with my wetness.

"Exciting, isn't it?"

I swallowed and kind of nodded and watched apprehensively as he prepared the piercing equipment. I won't describe the whole process other than to say it was an amazing mixture of pleasure and pain and by the end of it I had a gleaming silver ring in my most intimate of areas. He admired his handiwork for long enough before moving up to my belly button, that at least was not too bad and he neatly speared a silver bar in there before reaching out and playing with my nipples. God knows they were stiff enough BUT Tony spent an inordinate amount of time rolling them between his fingers and tweaking them before setting them up for their metal loops too. The nose one was the hardest for me mentally. I knew that like all piercings I could take it out but the thought of going around with a ring through my nose was not that pleasant but if that was what it took to convince Master of my worthiness I was not going to deny him it. When I finally left that shop I was fully pierced with the ring in my nose and bar through my eyebrow.

When I got home I stripped off and took a long, hard look at myself in the full length mirror in my bedroom. It's strange to say it but I felt that my body was no longer my own. Master had wanted me to look like this and I had allowed it to happen. And it wasn't over yet. As I still tried to adjust the modifications to my body, fingering the metal that jutted out from my body I read his next instructions on my computer. All he said was that he was happy I had done what he wanted that day and that I had to back to the shop the next day after work for my next stage, given that all Tony seemed to do was piercings and tattoos I was pretty sure what would come next – some ink!

I had a restless night, thoughts of what I had done to myself and what was still to come swirled around my head plus I was wondering how my additions would go down at work. Master had forbade me taking them out without his express permission and I think he was testing me further, seeing if I was willing and able to go in to class with them in, of course the more private ones were not the problem but I had a metal bar through my eye brow and a ring through my nose. Not quite your normal look for a teacher. And I had been such a quite person at school, always keeping to myself in the staff room and just doing my job and not getting embroiled in anything external. I could just imagine how everyone would stop and stare at me and the low babble of gossip that would be about me when I left the room. I was right and that first day I was so uncomfortable I nearly packed it in and went home but some how I made it through the day and again found myself at Tony's shop and again found myself told to strip off in his chair. There was no hesitation from me this time, I would do whatever Master demanded of me to become his lover and slave.

But what exactly was I going to have to do. Even Tony the creep looked apologetic as he spoke to me as I stripped off and sat in his chair, my new piercings still gleaming.

"My client was very specific with what he wanted me to do. I am supposed to ink this thing onto your lower back, it's a decent sized tat so it'll take quite a while. He also told me not to let you know what it was until I was done. You OK with that?"

That same familiar thrill shot through me telling me that I was better than Ok with it.
Lying face down on that chair (it's angle tilted to accept my position comfortably) I had to tense myself not to shake nervously. Part of me was scared stiff at what I was doing, how big a thing this was to subject myself to this and put my body in Master's hands as it were but my overriding thoughts were how thrilling and exciting this was, like I was a base jumper about to launch myself into the great unknown. I closed my eyes and braced myself.