All Comments on 'Trivial Pursuits Ch. 01'

by titania123

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

An excellent change to the beginning of a true novel from what is usually read here.

Wonderful and I cannot wait to read the rest of the story.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent!

You opened each chapter with a description of a building. I thought it strange, and almost awkward as soon as the actual story, involving your very intriguing characters started in each case. I enjoyed the architectural descriptions, but I don't think they really belong in the drama you are creating. Nonetheless, I look forward to reading the rest of the chapters! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful!

As usual, I am hooked into this story from the first chapter. It is the same as with your other stories. Can't wait for the next chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome

I cant wait to read more

jurasickjurasickabout 9 years ago
Great start, waiting for more

I really like your writing style and quality of writing as well. Waiting for the next chapter and I'm also going to read your other stories over the weekend.

thumper3463thumper3463about 9 years ago
Yes!

Love how knowledgeable you are about the legal world and law school debate. Excellent story! I can't wait for more!

vmc312vmc312about 9 years ago

So good to see you back and with flawless story telling at your best.

WhatdidJanetdoWhatdidJanetdoabout 9 years ago

So excited to be reading your new story. I absolutely love your work. Great start. Loved it.

elisebeeelisebeeabout 9 years ago
Wow

Simply stunning work. So glad to see you back again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Exceptional Storyline and Writing

Just finiished reading "Claiming an Ally" by this very talented author, and anticipate equally enjoyable read with this piece. If anything, the storyline, depth of detail, character development, and particularly dueling dialogue is even more impressive. You are not really Aaron Sorkin are you? Horseman6:8

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lovely start

And my, what excellent writing. The description and conversational dialogues so lucid and were flowing into the next section.

Have read all your other works, please do keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ah, okay so the guy is an obsessed asshole. Not cool. Interested to see if you eventually make me like the character.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

I confess I dislike him intensely, not sure if that’s the authors intention, but tbh I’d have expected some in a Profession to actually be professional, instead he’s an immature, insecure fuckwit. I like her though, her erotica work is an added plus fwiw. Not holding out a lot of hope for this story, but I’ll see how pt2 goes. 4 stars because I like the writing and one of the characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous